BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John frieda full repair repairing oil elixir - 3.0 oz

April P.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
I purchased John Frieda's Full Repair Repairing Oil Elixir because my daughters get unbelievably dry, brittle hair in the wintertime. After only one application, their hair is soft, manageable, and shiny. I always make sure that I have some on hand because it is the most fantastic repair oil I have come across on the market. Because of the volume of hair my daughters have, I usually have to buy two bottles (a total of 6 oz), and it would be awesome if John Frieda's Full Repair Repairing Oil Elixir came in a larger size for those with long, full, or voluminous hair.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Chicago
This is currently my favorite hair product. I am a college student, so I do my hair at least 3 times a week before I go out . This can really damage it. But this product makes the outsider totally unaware that my hair would otherwise be damaged.Because of this treatment, my hair is totally shiny and soft and there is no buildup. I love, love LOVE it!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one day just in a whim and it took me a while to even use it
Now that I have I wonder why I didn't try it sooner

It helps my hair look less frizzy and add a natural shine to it

I put it my hair while damp and even on dry hair to calm down my frizzy curly hair

I do 3 pumps even though it suggests only 1
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dunnellon, FL
John Frieda really got this one right! After following the directions, and using every time I washed my hair I started seeing some amazing results. I live in FL with insane humility and this (great smelling) oil really did the trick of controlling that frizz! I will always repurchase this life saver!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
John Frieda brand is usually good quality but most of the products are very expensive. I have not tried this product but I have the blonde color fix spray and it works good on my roots and lightens then up even though they are brown. The main thing to look for is price though
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Green Bay
I have used this product quite often. It makes my hair feel silky smooth. If i use too much thenmy hair feels oily. It help keeps the frizz controlled. I have very thick wavy hair and if i don't use product then my hair gets all poofy and static. It help shine my hair as well
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
Deer Park, TX
My hair can get pretty damaged. I'm the type that has to use conditioner for my hair. I bought this to treat my hair and help nourish my curls. I liked it, I've used other oils but this lasted a while. I would buy it again, especially seeing that my daughter used it too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using John Frieda oil elixir! It always goes in easily and leaves my hair smelling amazing! I apply when my hair is damp. When my hair dries it's silky smooth and not oily. It definitely met my expectations! I tell everyone when they compliment my hair!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have had this oil for a few years now and I still use it on a regular basis! It is really smoothing and makes my hair nice and shiny. It also smells really great, like a salon almost! I notice a difference when I dont use this product in my hair.
Julissa T.
Julissa T.
Logan, UT
Definitely gets the job done for my split ends. I have straight hair but was damaged at the ends so I started using this product and it absolutely works! It's greasy but that's to be expected since its oil but still great product for troubled hair.