John Frieda Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam uploaded by Julie N.

John Frieda Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam

Revives Overworked Hair Creates Instant Body with Natural Movement Protects from High Heat Damage  Root boosting formula with Inca Inchi Oil gives a weightless and flexible lift at the root that lasts. Gently foam with heat protection helps prevent breakage from styling. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair ;

• I'm looking for something to boost my volume when I flat iron or ...1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I bought this product at Walgreens a few years ago on clearance for like 3 dollars I wanted to see if it would fix my flat roots with out killing them I have thick straight hair but near the roots I have a few thin ones and my hair is very straight and flat to the point perms will not hold in my hair for three days before going straight... well I put this in my roots and I must say this is one of my all time favorite hair care products! It gave my hair a beautiful bounce like I was ready to be in a commercial I was so surprised I definitely recommend this product to anyone needing bounce in there roots
Taylor H.
Auburn, KY
I first discovered the full repair line through a John Freida quiz to find the right hair product for me. I thought it was a miracle to find this hair line because I have curly hair that I get tired of and I constantly damage it with hot iron tools. I discovered soon that I have flat roots and long black hair that gets weighed down by lots of hair products. I needed something within my budget w high quality so I went to search and John Freida came up. (I also discovered the curly John Freida line which is awesome!) so I bought the John Freida root lift foam. I couldn't believe how good it smelled n how light it was. It made my hair straighter smoothr and less frizzy. I thought wow I finally found the one! After years of searching for the "miracle product" I finally got it and I'm very satisfied!
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love what this does for my hair. I have very thick haor that at times does what it wants, on days when I don't have a lot of time but do 't want to look to unruley this is great. Flip my head upside down and apply to roots. It dries fsst and last all day. A bit on the pricey side, but well worth it. The goes a long way with just a little.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
I love this product! And so does my boyfriend and my son! This is a must have in our house. it gives so much volume. I use it at my roots and blow dry, it doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy. My boyfriend and son have short hair and it lifts and styles it just the way they like and holds all day!
Cora B.
New Port Richey, FL
This product is great. With age my hair has become fine and this product helps make it look fuller and protects from using my straight iron. It dries in a very short time and looks good all day. I am a Nurse and since I started using this product I get a lot of compliments from both my colleagues and patients. It is more expensive than products I have used but worth the extra money.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
My hair is pretty thin and this really helps with volume. I spray it on my roots in areas where I want more volume, let it dry, then flip it to where I want it. It has a phenomenal smell too. It lasts all day and doesn't go flat by the end of the day. Definitely my go to.
Sonja E.
I have dry very fine basically limp hair. It's hard for me to get much volume even with curling and fluffing. This product has helped on that area some. The price is decent and it's fairly easy to find. It works great on short hair a and I told my mom to use it too.
Chelsie C.
Oroville, CA
I love this product, especially when I want umph to my hair. Like a tease or scrunch. Feels so silky smooth on my hair and helps my roots. My hair is straight as a board and this product helps tremendously. I buy every time when need a root lifter.
michele f.
Exeter, NH
I do find that this product gives me volume. My hair is quote fine and really requires life, however I find the next day my hair is super greasy and flat. So if I want to use this product, i always need to wash my hair daily. So, while it works (4 stars) I don't like having to wash my hair two days in a row.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I used this when I had shoulder length hair. It worked good for the length because my hair wasn't very heavy, but not that my hair has gown a few inches past my shoulders, it no longer holds up any more for me.
Karina S.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm looking for something to boost my volume when I flat iron or curl my hair. How well does this product hold? Does it leave residue?