BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Revives Overworked Hair Creates Instant Body with Natural Movement Protects from High Heat Damage  Root boosting formula with Inca Inchi Oil gives a weightless and flexible lift at the root that lasts. Gently foam with heat protection helps prevent breakage from styling. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair ;

• I'm looking for something to boost my volume when I flat iron or cu...1 Answers
michele f.
michele f.
Exeter, NH
I do find that this product gives me volume. My hair is quote fine and really requires life, however I find the next day my hair is super greasy and flat. So if I want to use this product, i always need to wash my hair daily. So, while it works (4 stars) I don't like having to wash my hair two days in a row.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA
This left my hair feeling very sticky and heavy. I like to style my hair,but I don't like the feeling of product it my hair,and this product felt heavy. It drove me crazy when I used it. If you aren't sensitive to product weight this might be for you,but I won't be repurchasing.
Sonja E.
Sonja E.
I have dry very fine basically limp hair. It's hard for me to get much volume even with curling and fluffing. This product has helped on that area some. The price is decent and it's fairly easy to find. It works great on short hair a and I told my mom to use it too.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Oroville, CA
I love this product, especially when I want umph to my hair. Like a tease or scrunch. Feels so silky smooth on my hair and helps my roots. My hair is straight as a board and this product helps tremendously. I buy every time when need a root lifter.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I used this when I had shoulder length hair. It worked good for the length because my hair wasn't very heavy, but not that my hair has gown a few inches past my shoulders, it no longer holds up any more for me.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Irvine , Ca
I like this a lot. I put is on after I wash my hair and I have towel dried it. Just at the root, and only about 2 pumps. I feel like it works and makes it so my hair has extra volume throughout the day
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily after washing my hair! Just a few pumps added to my styling routine and my volume goes up time 8! serious volume in seconds and the price is perfect! I highly recommend!
Deirdre M.
Deirdre M.
Conroe, TX
When I want to add a little more fullness to my hair , I use Fried root lift. This product work really well! I recommend this product and will be using this for myself in the future.
krista c.
krista c.
This stuff is AWESOME!!! I recently cut my hair pretty short and its also very fine and limpy. This stuff gives it volume without weighing it down. I cannot go without this stuff!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake Geneva, WI
It is very light weight without a strong odor but the lift didn't last very long for myself which may be because I have thick oily hair but it just didn't work as I had hoped
Karina S.
Karina S.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm looking for something to boost my volume when I flat iron or curl my hair. How well does this product hold? Does it leave residue?