BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Revives Overworked Hair Silkens + Protects Hair Damaged from High Heat For Medium Textured Hair Our breakthrough deep infusion, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3, feels like it instantly absorbs into worn-torn strands, instead of coating the surface. Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage on lengths and ends to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body. Helps protect against breakage from heat styling. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair ;

Buy on Amazon
Rebeca R.
I have thin, fine, overprocessed, color treated hair, so I use this product to make my hair look less like feathers and more like hair. The nice thing about it is that it doesn't make my hair look oily or weigh it down. It's very light, but makes a hundred percent good difference in my hair.
Desiree B.
Vilonia
It helps your split ends, gives your hair shine, and it's great to use before you apply heat to your hair! A dime to quarter size amount is all you need, so not a lot, and it's very easy to apply. Definitely would recommend to others!
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
I use this product every time I come out the shower although it doesn't say when to use it so I took a guess lol, I've been using it for around half a year and it makes my hair feel almost like less dead and feels less dry! The price it also amazing and really affordable!
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
I have really long, really thick hair, and I work really hard to keep it healthy. I don't blow dry my hair often, but when I do, I work a bit of this into the ends. It protects my hair and makes my ends look smooth when it's getting close to time for a trim. Doesn't weight my hair down, it still moves and sways! LOVE this stuff.
maisa s.
THIS PRODUCT
Revives Overworked Hair Silkens + Protects Hair Damaged from High Heat For Medium Textured Hair Our breakthrough deep infusion, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3, feels like it instantly absorbs into worn-torn strands, instead of coating the surface. Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage on lengths and ends to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body. Helps protect against breakage from heat styling. Safe for Color
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have never bought such an amazing product from the drug store. I never ever ever buy hair products from the drug store so when I needed a replacement on a heat protectant and didn't have time to get to my salon I bought this. To my surprise this worked even better than my expensive salon staple heat protectant! This product leaves your hair incredibly hydrated and silky soft. The best part is that it wont leave your hair weighed down no matter how much product you spray in. The smell is divine as well!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This products is a miracle worker. I got it because I really needed to get a hair cut but didn't have the time to go. Not only did it make my split ends less noticeable it also made my hair feel smooth like I just had a trim.
Sabrina T.
Flagstaff, AZ
I change my hair color quite often, and this product is definitely worth the money I spent on it.

My ends are quite damaged and frazzled most often, seeing as I bleach and dye it pretty regularly, this helps bring my ends back to their fine, straight state-- helps with the damage too!

This is one of my holy grail hair products.
Nicole V.
Pittsfield, MA
This product is my "walk-on" go to product that makes my hair feel like silk. Many people don't always think highly of john frieda because it's a drugstore brand but more people need to know that this line of reconstructive products is like heaven for dry frizzy hair.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
I love this product. Before i started using this my hair had so much split ends in it and so white. But when i started using this they just disappeared like magic. I love the touch after it is all dry and it smells so good. I love it my hair looks and feels great.
Maricarmen M.
Does it work on extreme damaged hair?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What other products do you use along with this?
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
Does this really repair your split ends? even for chemically treated hair?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
How long will i have to use it to see any results?
Aleah P.
What kind of hair do you think this works best on?