BeautyHair ProductsJohn Frieda
John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion

John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion

by John Frieda

Revives Overworked Hair Silkens + Protects Hair Damaged from High Heat For Medium Textured Hair Our breakthrough deep infusion, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3, feels like it instantly absorbs into worn-torn strands, instead of coating the surface. Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage on lengths and ends to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body. Helps protect against breakage from heat styling. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair ;

How do I get samples?
How long will i have to use it to see any results?
Has anyone tried It's A 10 compared to this? Would you say this is worse/better/the same?
Start your review of John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Rebeca R.
I have thin, fine, overprocessed, color treated hair, so I use this product to make my hair look less like feathers and more like hair. The nice thing about it is that it doesn't make my hair look oily or weigh it down. It's very light, but makes a hundred percent good difference in my hair.
Angela K.
Some of the best hair products on earth and by far one of the type brands that is Always of good quality when I purchase.
Porsche M.
John freida full repair perfect ends deep infusion leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. Love this product
Ashley P.
Painesville , OH
I love john freda products, not auper expensive and still high quality brand. Salon quality at a drug store price
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This products is a miracle worker. I got it because I really needed to get a hair cut but didn't have the time to go. Not only did it make my split ends less noticeable it also made my hair feel smooth like I just had a trim.
Sophie J.
Fort Gibson, OK
John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion uploaded by Sophie J.
John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion uploaded by Sophie J.
I use this product every time I come out the shower although it doesn't say when to use it so I took a guess lol, I've been using it for around half a year and it makes my hair feel almost like less dead and feels less dry! The price it also amazing and really affordable!
Dustyn J.
Pueblo, CO
Very good haircare here from John frieda. Will leave your hair looking and feeling like a million bucks. This is some great stuff. Highly recommended. A bit pricey but worth it
Sammie H.
Cocoa
This product was good, it helped with my split ends and a little with the frizz in my hair. It was given to me by a friend and we both liked the outcome. I just would really like my hair to not be frizzy. I would recommend this product to others and wouldn't mind using it again.
Ashley F.
Houston
Leaves your hair feeling full and refreshed. Love how it makes my hair feel and smell. A little pricey, but it's worth it.
Desiree B.
Vilonia
John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion uploaded by Desiree B.
It helps your split ends, gives your hair shine, and it's great to use before you apply heat to your hair! A dime to quarter size amount is all you need, so not a lot, and it's very easy to apply. Definitely would recommend to others!