John Frieda® Full Repair Perfect Ends uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Full Repair Sheer Mist revives overworked hair. The hair treatment restores silky style and provides heat protection for fine-textured hair. vv

Morgan B.
Conway
This product made my hair feel very shiny and sleek, but almost too greasy? I tried using less product but it didn’t seem to work as well so I have to either use more and deal with the oiliness or use less and deal with the dryness. Might recommend to someone with very very dry hair
Gloria V.
Los Angeles, CA
I found this product after bleaching and dying my hair several times last year. My hair felt very dry and it needed rescuing. I picked up this product and figured I would give my lifeless hair some tlc. Little did I know that this was going to be a miracle in a bottle! I noticed my hair felt softer. My ends weren't as crinkly. I got a haircut and now my hair is completely healthy. This has become a staple in my life. I cant live without it
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
I love this product m, it smells great and it makes my hair fell a lot better. I used to straighten my hair a lot and I honestly believed it was this product which helped my hair not be completely burned, especially since I never used heat protectant. I would recommended it to anyone that uses a lot of heat on their hair.
Melissa V.
Crestview, FL
Comes in a smooth red bottle, and very nice pump to get the product out. I sprayed a bit on my ends, and it definitely keeps it hydrated and prevents it from becoming too dry or brittle. It also gives my hair a very nice shine, with an addition of some nice soft texture. The smell is subtle not to chemically, which is also great for me!
Heather C.
Norman, OK
I have used this John Frieda Full Repair several times on my color-treated hair. It does a great job of adding back moisture and keeping it looking healthy. I have yet to find any other store brand that does the same for my thick hair. This is part of my hair care routine for sure!
Jean C.
Roselle, IL
This spray treatment is amazing! I have really fine straight hair. I usually grow it long, down to my lower back. I have had split end problems for so many years, but after using this product every day for the past week, my hair has definitely improved. I would recommend adding it to your weekly regimine for treating your hair. It will definitely make your hair feel stronger and healthier!
Traci-Jennifer T.
Huntsville, AL
I so enjoy this product. I have curly hair and it keeps my hair from poofing up into a triangle frizz mess! It is light weight and never leaves my hair oily. This product will continue to be a part of this a part of this curly hair girl's hair care routine!
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
I use this religiously. I color my hair, and unfortunately bleached it once, so my hair is very dry and full of split ends. This spray makes my hair look and feel so much healthier and I feel and look better when my hair looks good. Great Product Line!
Brianna A.
This is a miracle worker. Last year my hair was having a tough time accepting any treatments and ended in major breakage. I decided to find something that would work and I stumbled upon this. This product fixed my hair. I recommended this product to anyone with split ends, thick, curly, wavy hair. No other split end treatments compare to this.
heidi w.
East Point, GA
I love this product! Because of Heat Stylers my ends tend to get really dry as you could imagine. The Full Repair Perfect Ends mist makes them look healthy and moisturized. It lasts long so I can put off getting them trimmed.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
How does this compare to other products?