BY JOHN FRIEDA® #81 in Leave-In Conditioner

Reverse the look and feel of damaged hair with every use. Fortified with Inca Inchi Oil, this rich, yet lightweight deep conditioner is expertly blended to ensure each damaged strand is protected. Reduce the risk of further breakage and split ends, without weighing hair down.
Formulated for all dry and damaged hair types, including colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Ingredients :

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, C14-28 Isoalkyl Acid, Glycine, Malic Acid, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.

khrystal c.
I have been searching for this product in the stores and simply could not find it. There is nothing on the market at this time that keeps my color treated hair soft and healthy.
Kelly L.
Bend
This is a relatively good product for being a drug store purchase. It’s affordable and seems to hydrate my hair after salon visits. I would be happy to try it again.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I absoulutly LOVE John Freda products. They do what they say they do. I trust their brand 100% and always get the results they promise. I left this product on my hair for about or 30 minutes with a shower cap on. When I rinsed it off, my hair was smooth and managable. When I blow dried it cool, it was silky to the touch.
Karen M.
Yo suelo pintar mi cabello. Por esa razón siempre está un poco maltratado pero este producto siempre lucha por
Mejorar mi cabello. Yo lo recomiendo es
Excelente mi cabello queda suave, sedoso y manejable.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Im a big fan of John Frieda. This deep conditioner is so good on the hair. Its pretty affordable and it last a long time. It smells good and has become a part of my hair care routine.
#johnfrieda #influenster
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
This John Frieda Hydrate & Rescue is amazing! My hair had been through lots of heat use and kinda dried out. This has helped so much with hydration and getting it back healthy I will definitely buy again and keep using!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 This hair mask is lovely. Smells delightful and is so easy to use. Very light in texture, I find I can plop either a little or a lot on depending how 'tired' my hair is. I can put it literally from root to tip and it doesn't go greasy at the roots when rinsed out. My hair felt like straw and was literally snapping, getting in knots and had masses of split ends despite seeing the hairdresser every 6weeks for a trim. i could feel my hair in slightly better condition after the first use, now a month on my hair feels like soft hair again, it's lush to touch, smells great and feels revived. I use this once or twice a week. Will Definitley purchase again. I highly recommend using the oil elixir with this.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
This product was great when I was constantly coloring my hair. It saved my hair from feeling like straw. The price was great. It honestly worked best for my hair than some other brands did. I was really impressed and will be buying this again to keep my hair from drying out.
Leah K.
Birtley , County durham
Would this work on detangling long hair?