BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Beth An Mike M.
John Frieda is my ABSOLUTE favorite brand for hair products of all time!! Especially the full repair body shampoo! It turns my damaged split ins into New like hair, with a fuller, healthier look better than it's ever had! It seriously makes my hair feel like new!.
Gris H.
I have fine hair and suffered from hair loss and I try this shapoo for strengthening those. It made my hair feel stronger dhe before and gave them also shinne and vitality. Really worth.
Michelle S.
Dalton
I loved how soft and pretty it made my hair feel, but by the next day my hair was super oily. I didn't use very much of it at all.
Jessica J.
This left my hair feeling hydrated and it didn't weigh it down which is always a concern for me with my straight and oily hair.
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I really like the smell and the quality of this product!! Replenish the moisture back in my hair. I love using it!