BY JOHN FRIEDA®

London. Paris. New York. Revives overworked hair. With inca inchi oil. Weightlessly repairs to restore full style. For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring. Bodifying formula, with inca inchi oil rich in omega-3, repairs the look and feel of overworked hair as it weightlessly restores bounce for full, flowing styles. Detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair.

• Which shampoo is better; John Frieda repair (this one), o...1 Answers
  • I have wavy hair and it worked great for me. For the long...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work for curly hair? Does it leave it s...1 Answers
Alexis S.
Northport
Review for: John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo - 20 fl oz more...
My hair has been so damaged by straightening, daily hair products, and hair dyes but now my hair looks brand new! I use this along with my John Frieda go blonder shampoo and conditioner and the results are breathtaking!
Gabrielle K.
Brooklyn
This shampoo works great. It repairs my super bleach damaged hair and isn't too too oily. It doesn't totally destroy my manic panic colored hair either. I love most of the John Freida products I have tried and used this brand for many years. Always pleased with the results.
brooke w.
Loveland
Review for: Full, John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo - 20 fl oz more...
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product! John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo reverses hair damage of breakage-prone hair by strengthening & restoring hair, without weighing it down. It has Inca Inchi Oil, which is rich in Omega-3. It brought back my hair's bounce & full-body. And, it's safe for color & chemically treated hair.
Beth An Mike M.
Review for: Full more...
John Frieda is my ABSOLUTE favorite brand for hair products of all time!! Especially the full repair body shampoo! It turns my damaged split ins into New like hair, with a fuller, healthier look better than it's ever had! It seriously makes my hair feel like new!.
Madison D.
Provo , UT
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. One wash with this and my hair feels amazing and stays in pretty good condition all day long. Easily one of my all-time favorited beauty products.
Sasha K.
I have just finished using both the Shampoo & Conditioner of this particular product and would rate this as a "Neutral". I wouldn't say that the benefits they promised in restoring the hair and minimizing damage was truly given but I did notice a little bit of difference in the fall out of my hair after using the product for a week. I tend to loose a lot of hair throughout the day and noticed that I wasn't "shedding" as much as I did after using this Shampoo & Conditioner set. I think this product is great as an "in between" product when you want to take a break from your regular/daily shampoo and conditioner routine and it does leave a nice, soft, feel to your hair after a fresh "blow dry" rather than other products which leave you having a "dry/brittle" look/feel. Overall, I wouldn't say the product is A+ but it does deserve some credit in helping the hair feel refreshed and possibly strengthening the elasticity of my hair.
Griseda H.
Review for: Full more...
I have fine hair and suffered from hair loss and I try this shapoo for strengthening those. It made my hair feel stronger dhe before and gave them also shinne and vitality. Really worth.
Carolina L.
New York
I had a really bad time with my hair but someone told me these products will help me and honestly I am super happy right now my hair looks really good and it's completely repaired
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
When I was trying to grow out my hair, this was the only shampoo I would use. My hair used to never grow past my collarbones, but finally it started to (it's now past my ribcage)! I picked this up at Target to use as it grew out and I do believe it helped prevent further damage and keep split ends at bay. Highly recommend if you're looking to grow out your hair, or just want a shampoo to help heal your hair after years of coloring and heat use!
Aeron M.
Which shampoo is better; John Frieda repair (this one), or the John Freida brilliant brunette?
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this shampoo work for curly hair? Does it leave it smooth and manageable after wash?
Emily W.
I have wavy hair and it worked great for me. For the longest time this shampoo and conditioner were the only thing that I could use that would allow me to brush my hair when it was wet.