BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This full repair full body conditioner from john frieda repairs the look and feel of overworked hair for full, flowing styles. It smoothes and detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel. see more...

• How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?1 Answers
John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner- Trial Size 1.5 oz.
  • "I personally love all John Frieda products, works very well on my dry, thin hair." in 1 review
  • "It softens as well as makes my hair look a little less damaged. " in 1 review
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a wide arrange of conditioners that I use but this is one of my favorites. It leaves your hair super soft and shiny. The price is fair for what it does for your hair. The smell is fresh and almost minty. I love and would recommend this product.
Elva L.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this when I go on vacation to rocky point. the wind and beach do damage to my hair. when I use this, it keeps it feeling soft and manageable. doesn't get frizzy and dry looking, but still has volume and body.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the shampoo and conditioner. It smooths my hair and it protects my color better than other color treat shampoos. But I don't LOVE it like the regular color treated VOLUME shampoo. But I never can find it anymore.
ZackKelly W.
ZackKelly W.
Loranger, LA
I used the john frieda full repair body conditioner once and it work amazing and smelled even more magical! Unfortunatley I have not beenable to find this product since!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this John Frieda conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth but with great volume! It doesn't leave my hair feeling great!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
My favorite conditioner! This size is perfect for traveling too. This conditions fine hair without weighing it down and smells so good.
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this with the shampoo and honestly I didn't see any difference. It is priced good but I won't be purchasing it again.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Osterville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this shampoo because it got knots out my curly dry frizzy hair. It works great with the matching shampoo
Heather M.
Heather M.
John Frieda products are great. This conditioner works wonders and helps color treated hair keep its color.
Dawn I.
Dawn I.
Carlsbad, NM
I have such fine hair and using this products has made a world of difference to my hair! Love love love!!!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Fort polk , La
How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?