BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This full repair full body conditioner from john frieda repairs the look and feel of overworked hair for full, flowing styles. It smoothes and detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel. see more...

• How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?1 Answers
John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner- Trial Size 1.5 oz.
  • "I personally love all John Frieda products, works very well on my dry, thin hair." in 1 review
  • "It softens as well as makes my hair look a little less damaged. " in 1 review
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
I absolutely love!
it helps your hair ALOT!
It helped my hair so much the texture after One use was AMAZING and the smell is AWESOME!

Only downfall is that there is not much in a tube and spending $7+ each time I run out is a bummer.. Especially if you have long hair!

Other than that, I most definitely recommend this product and the others that are red like this bottle!
Lea D.
Lea D.
Sealevel, NC
Love this product! If you have dry,colored or damage hair this is the one to use. It doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Heals damaged split ends in just a week of using. Super soft hair to the touch, I can go three days without having to wash and condition my hair. Would recommend this to everyone even without having damage hair it continues to keep your hair healthy
Megan S.
Megan S.
West Chester, PA
I have used this for years and highly recommend. But not for those who don't like silicone in their hair. Great for the price, for thick and frizzy hair. I love the scent. Easy to find! It works better than some high end! The only reason why I do not use this now is because it's not cruelty free.
Malvika B.
Malvika B.
Hayward, CA
I was surprised at how effective the shampoo and conditioner are on my hair. It makes makes it easy to brush but also tames the frizz. My hair feels soft and it is easier to style. The conditioner especially is very effective and my hair has never looked better since changing to this product.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a wide arrange of conditioners that I use but this is one of my favorites. It leaves your hair super soft and shiny. The price is fair for what it does for your hair. The smell is fresh and almost minty. I love and would recommend this product.
Elva L.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this when I go on vacation to rocky point. the wind and beach do damage to my hair. when I use this, it keeps it feeling soft and manageable. doesn't get frizzy and dry looking, but still has volume and body.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the shampoo and conditioner. It smooths my hair and it protects my color better than other color treat shampoos. But I don't LOVE it like the regular color treated VOLUME shampoo. But I never can find it anymore.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I used to use John Freida products pretty regularly until my hair got so uncontrollably greasy. I changed my shampoo/conditioner and now I'm just experimenting for the right fit!
ZackKelly W.
ZackKelly W.
Loranger, LA
I used the john frieda full repair body conditioner once and it work amazing and smelled even more magical! Unfortunatley I have not beenable to find this product since!
M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
For the day i used this, my hair felt full and thick. I have blonde hair. It is very fine pieces but a ton of them! Worked to make my hair look voluminous!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Fort polk , La
How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?