BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This full repair full body conditioner from john frieda repairs the look and feel of overworked hair for full, flowing styles. It smoothes and detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel. see more...

• How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?1 Answers
John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner- Trial Size 1.5 oz.
  • "I personally love all John Frieda products, works very well on my dry, thin hair." in 1 review
  • "It softens as well as makes my hair look a little less damaged. " in 1 review
DAWN M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
John Freida Full Repair conditioner makes my hair so silky smooth, without weighing it down! Nice light and fresh fragrance.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have noticed a dramatic difference in the texture and health of my hair just after using one bottle of this! I have thin chemically treated hair and this is the best! The smell is nice too.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Love this conditioner! Not only provides nice bounce and body, but it also keeps my hair smooth and manageable. This is a great product. Maintains volume throughout the day and games frizz!
leigh g.
I love this conditioner. It smells so great and moisturizes my hair well. After using it for a month I noticed a major change in my hair. Less breakage. Very soft and shiny.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product, I use it once a month when I feel like my hair needs a little repair. It softens as well as makes my hair look a little less damaged.
Nessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product! Helped my hair become more soft and manageable for straightening or any style!
Kristin M.
This product is great For repairing colored treated or even flat ironed hair. Smells good nice shine.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
This does a pretty good job at re-hydrating damaged and dry hair. I'll usually put it in my hair and wrap it up in a towel for about 30-45 minutes when I use this particular conditioner. Turns out pretty good!
barbie a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my hair soo dry after using it . Not moisturizing at all and would not recommend it
Alana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep trying John Freida and I just don't see that it lives up to the hype. I don't like the scent, and I don't get very good results.
Barbara R.
Fort polk , La
How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?