John Frieda® Full Repair Full Body Conditioner uploaded by Dana M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Gift yourself John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner, the ultimate repair solution for your overworked hair. This conditioner comes with rich ingredients that help you revive your damaged locks. It rejuvenates and restores the vitality of each strand. The conditioner is safe on colored or chemically treated hair. You would love to see the beautiful, full-bodied and quality hair as a result.

• How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?1 Answers
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
This is a great shampoo when your hair is very damaged it had help my frizzy curly when I was dye it a new hair color also has a nice scent work very well to help to tame my hair .
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
This product smells absolutely amazing. Makes me feel like I'm using something absolutely luxurious not a product that's super affordable. It makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy. I buy the small squeeze tubes but I wish I could find the bigger bottles. This stuff is soooo good, makes you want to wash your hair all the time!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This conditioner smells great!! But other than the smell it targets your damage hair and after a few weeks almost to a month of using this product I noticed my hair to be more healthier , I'm so satisfied with this product I still buy it to help my hair be healthy!
ASHLEIGH S.
Good conditioner. Leaves hair soft, silky and still with some body. I have very fine hair and am always torn between my hairs need for moisture and looking like a grease ball. This let me go 2 days between washes. Not my best ever, but a good conditioner.
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
John Frieda's hair products are the BEST. They all work amazing and make my hair look perfect. However, the price is way too expensive so I have to ration it and only use the products if I'm going to some upscale event.
Jeremy S.
Another great conditioner, I love this product t. It smells great and makes my hair feel and look amazing. Super soft and smooth, It doesn't make my hair feel oily or greasy at all.....love it. I would recommend trying !!!
Rebekkah M.
Milbridge, ME
I really enjoy this grabs products. They always smell nice and work well in my dry and color treated hair. Another great affordable brand available at drugstores, I used them for years! This one is no different, leaves my hair shiny and soft without feeling heavy.
Laurie P.
I love most of John Frieda hair products. The brand is nice balance between professional and low end. This particular product does a great job of conditioning the hair without weighing it down. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will buy again.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
With all the bleaching I do to my hair I truly enjoy this repairing product. Just like most of their products it leaves your hair feeling salon fresh. It has a nice scent and I would recommend it to others.
Lisa C.
My hair always feels silky smooth after. The smell isn't bad either although not my favourite scent. I have a dry scalp and Jve repurchased from this brand. I think people should try it out
Barbara R.
Fort polk , La
How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?