John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner uploaded by Dana M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Revives Overworked Hair Weightlessly Repairs to Restore Bounce For Damage from Frequent Heat Styling + Coloring Bodifying formula, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3, repairs the look and feel of overworked hair for full, flowing styles. Smoothes and detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing. Safe for Color-Treated and Chemically Treated Hair ;

Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how soft this makes my hair. I am really critical when it comes to conditioners because I used to have very damaged hair. I dye my hair every two months and I found that this didn't keep the color as long as other conditioners, but it really worked well to make my hair soft and luxurious. I would totally recommend this, but I wouldn't use it with every wash if you have colored hair.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this conditioner and the JF Full Repair shampoo when I was trying to grow out my hair a few years back. I truly think this made all the difference, as my hair went from never growing past my shoulders to now being so long it's past my rib cage! It's very strengthening, and I used on my ends to help prevent and mend any damage.
Alex G.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the conditioners. My hair has never felt softer. I use it 2-3 times a week and my hair is VERY think and VERY long so it doesn't last as long as I'd like. I wish it came in a bigger size, but I'll still continue to purchase regardless. No other conditioner leaves my hair as moisturized.
Cheyenne M.
Clintwood, VA
I really love this product. The smell is absolutely amazing and you can really tell a difference in your hair within a week of using it. I would give it a full five stars but the product is a bit pricey for such a small amount.
Sarah S.
Love the smell of this conditioner. It does an okay job of adding moisture back into my hair, but not the greatest. I am not sure if it truly repairs...I haven't seen a reduction in breakage or split ends.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
This conditioner moisturizes and repairs all while leaving your hair fully manageable. I believe it compares to anything I've ever used. It smells terrific and the price is right.
Melissa C.
Makes my hair feel so soft. It also doesn't make my hair fall out. I have very thin hair and a lot of conditioners make my hair come out easily but this one hasn't.
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
Did actually notice a decrease in my split ends after using for several weeks. Just a lil dap goes a long way in my shorter hair. My hair has a new shiny look too.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like this product! It smells wonderful, leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I love that it helps prevent damage from styling and coloring!!!! I will buy again in the near future. The only thing I wish was different is that if it came in a pump style rather than squeezing the tube. I tend to go through more conditioner if I don't have the pump to help moderate the amount I use.
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair always feels silky smooth after. The smell isn't bad either although not my favourite scent. I have a dry scalp and Jve repurchased from this brand. I think people should try it out