John Frieda® Full Repair Full Body Conditioner uploaded by Dana M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Gift yourself John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner, the ultimate repair solution for your overworked hair. This conditioner comes with rich ingredients that help you revive your damaged locks. It rejuvenates and restores the vitality of each strand. The conditioner is safe on colored or chemically treated hair. You would love to see the beautiful, full-bodied and quality hair as a result.

• How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?1 Answers
Lindsey B.
Wirtz, VA
John Frieda shampoo and conditioner is amazing! Not only does it smell terrific, but the product does as advertised and leaves my hair straighter than other products. Keep in mind that when I air dry my hair it dries very wavy so I wasnt expecting much when I first tried this product. But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner sets! I love it when my hair just isn’t happy with anything that I’m doing with it. So I keep a set under my sink as backup in case I ever need a hair pick-me-up.
Meaghan M.
I love the full repair line from John Frieda!
I am allergic to so many chemicals and this product has me smiling after every use because I don’t get the itchy scalp rash and breakouts down my hair line and neck.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
This is a great shampoo when your hair is very damaged it had help my frizzy curly when I was dye it a new hair color also has a nice scent work very well to help to tame my hair .
jcee b.
Fremont, CA
I have damaged hair from hair staightening treatments. So I need something to smoothen out my dry ends and this product works! Easy to use. Once a week is enough. Now my hair tipa are soft and smooth
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
This product smells absolutely amazing. Makes me feel like I'm using something absolutely luxurious not a product that's super affordable. It makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy. I buy the small squeeze tubes but I wish I could find the bigger bottles. This stuff is soooo good, makes you want to wash your hair all the time!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This conditioner smells great!! But other than the smell it targets your damage hair and after a few weeks almost to a month of using this product I noticed my hair to be more healthier , I'm so satisfied with this product I still buy it to help my hair be healthy!
ASHLEIGH S.
Good conditioner. Leaves hair soft, silky and still with some body. I have very fine hair and am always torn between my hairs need for moisture and looking like a grease ball. This let me go 2 days between washes. Not my best ever, but a good conditioner.
Julia L.
I really like this product. It works really well and it's a reasonable price. I like the smell of it.. i think it made a difference in my hair as well. It really does repair it. I have bought it countless times I really like it. My whole family uses it.
Michele G.
John Frieda is a trusted brand that my family and I love to use! I do like to change up what I use on my hair but I always go back to this brand! I love the deep conditioner for my hair. It smells amazing and is moisturizing and gives my hair a restart!
Barbara R.
Fort polk , La
How is this with frizzy unmanageable and curly hair?