BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Temporarily relaxes even the most ultra-tight, resistant curls for smooth, silky styling results.

Renee D.
Lansing
This stuff works so good!! It made my hair so straight and shiny it seemed to protect it from the heat from the flatiron. I think this is a must have if you use a flatiron. It really makes your hair look so amazing! I went all day with no frizz!(and that's saying something) I definitely would recommend this product to anyone with frizzy hair or just anyone who wants to straighten their hair
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I love this straightening spray! I use is to blow out my naturally curly hair. It leaves your hair soft and frizz free and you blow out your curly hair. It does not go limp, it still has body, and amazing shine! I def would buy this again! I love this product! Xo🌺❤️
Nerissa B.
West Haven, CT
I have been using John Frieda Frizz-Ease for over 10 years! I hate Frizzy hair and fly aways!! By using Frizz-Ease I no longer have crazy looking hair as if I have brushed it way to much in an electrical storm and no more hair sticking up out of place. People have said that straight hair does not get Frizzy well I beg to differ I know mine does so this product helps put that Frizz to rest!! I love this product so much that my older daughter uses it also and gets upset when she runs out!! Her hair is curly and it makes her hair so much more prettier than it already is.
Charlotte H.
Johnson City, TN
My son's hair gets very curly when it gets longer. He wore it a little long in High school, and even though it wasn't that long, he needed a relaxing cream. This product served him well! It did exactly, as it's name states, it relaxed it so he didn't have an Afro any longer. Instead, his hair was nice and wavy...almost straight and very soft. It was very manageable. My son was very happy using this product.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
I use this after I wash my hair wit the J.F. shampoo & conditioner for reds. I towel dry my hair and put about a dime size amount in my hand and distribute it through my hair and blow dry, it keeps my hair smooth and smells great. My only complaint is that my hair has to be flat ironed the next day cause the creme does not keep my blow out.
Laurie F.
Dallastown, PA
I've used John Frieda Friz-ease Wind-down Relaxing Creme to straighten my wavy hair and to also reduce the frizz on hot humid summer days. It works beautifully my hair stays frizz free and straight on the hottest of days. I'looked and looked for a product like this and I tried many products but none performed as well as John Freida.
Alison K.
Leeds, AL
I love this stuff! I use it before blow drying my curly hair straight. It unwinds the majority of curl but still gives me a nice bounce. I've been using this for years and plan to continue. It also reduces frizz. Great value for the price! Better than some higher priced brands.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
The John Frieda Frizz-ease line is wonderful and typically available at every store location which is a huge plus. The product is effective at getting rid of hair frizz. I have very thick very, very unruly hair so anything that can tame my mane is perfect!
Doris E.
San Bernardino, CA
I just love john frieda products. They say what they sell it for. I have super frizzy hair and this does the job all the time. I love the smell also really soft just like their other products. Even if the weather is muggy and cold this keeps my hair down without getting puffy. My hair is so puffy that without putting this on my hair would be a hot mess.
Hannah N.
Nashville, TN
John Frieda is my saving grace. I have extremely frizzy hair and have never found a product that works as well as this. It exceeded my expectations and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. Great product for a great price! Would definitely buy again!