BY JOHN FRIEDA®

It works weather proofing hair shampoo provides silky smooth moisture. Gentle enough for everyday use & safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Danielle H.
I have very knotty blonde hair and this shampoo detangles and makes my hair feel nice and smooth I have A slightly oily scalp so I use this shampoo once every three days the scent is wonderful and I would definitely buy it again
Kavita R.
I have frizzy hair most of the time and I tried this product hoping it would help. I would say it does help but not what I was expecting, it went back to frizzy after few hours and also it made my hair a bit soft in weird way. I see good reviews but unfortunately it did not wow me. I will still try more products from this brand and hope something will work for my frizzy , think hair.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
I liked this shampoo a lot because I need to wash my hair everyday and it did it job perfectly. I bought it at Harris Teeter. Even though it was pricey, it totally worth it! The scent is nice and just after a month of use, I was able to wash my hair 3-4 days a week instead of doing it every day!
Christine P.
Detroit, MI
This shampoo works well for controlling most of my frizz and fly-aways on hot humid days. I have very fine, wavy hair that is hard to control in the summer time. This shampoo helped fend off frizz for most of the day, but not completely. Though, I haven't come across a product that can yet. The shampoo smells good and I'd recommend it to anyone if they are looking to try something new to fight frizz.
Martina O.
I recommend this for anyone who's hair gets frizzy when the weather is humid,this product is the best I have ever used for keeping my hair frizz free in humid weather and nothing works as good as John frieda weather works daily shampoo, I'm satisfied.
Michelle R.
During the summer after the color of my hair has faded, I don't mind using products that could potentially strip the bright colors from my hair. That being said, summer days are some of the times were its so humid out that my hair becomes a giant frizz ball and this weather works shampoo definitely helps control that.
Marsha B.
Love john freida weather works because it leaves your hair silky smooth no matter what its like outside. It could be raining or humid and your hair will look great! I have very thick dark hair with bereakage bc my son pulls it out and the flyaways don't show when i use this!
penny b.
My hair has aged and this product is the best. I was very skeptical at first but after just one use I saw the difference and the "frizz" was practically gone--It works great on those very humid days!
Tracy H.
Any product that says it will help with frizz is worth trying to me. My hair is super dry and frizzy so I am always on the hunt for a good product to help.O thought this was a good product that did help with the frozx. I also appreciated that the price wasn't too high.
Fantastic for frizz control I do not have a lot of frizz but it keeps my baby hairs in control. I love the scent because it's so clean and fresh. It was hard to get my hands on it though... really had to dig around and look. It does the job of cleaning your hair.
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it dry the hair?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
How well does this shampoo work ?