BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Create looser, softer curls that last all day. Our curl cream calms and loosens curls as it fights frizz.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-9, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene

• How many of you ladies have had good results from using t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Regina T.
Pitman
I find this works really well! I use it every time I wash my hair. I apply it directly after washing and brushing out my hair. I let it dry then run a small comb or my fingers through it. It can dry hard but as soon as you loosen it, it looks great. I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. Someone suggested this to me and I ordered it right away. I shower at night or in the morning if I’m not going out that day. I like to let it air dry and find it stays until the next time I wash my hair. It says to use a small amount but I use just a bit more. Warning, open it with the lid facing up because it comes out very liquidity and will just ooze all over even if you’re not squeezing the container.
Jessica L.
Bay Shore
This makes my hair look so amazing. My curls have never looked better. My hair doesn't even look like it has product in it. I swear by this product and recommend it to anyone I come across that has curly hair. I have had curly hair my whole life but now at 34 after losing half of it and surviving cancer my hair looks the best it ever has because of this product
Madison L.
Winfield , KS
This is the very first product I bought and I love it! I always bounced around trying to find the best product for my hair and this was the first one I stuck with! It’s a little on the expensive side but not terrible for the outcome it gives. Would recommend!
Melissa C.
Clifton, NJ
I put this in my hair After shampooing & conditioning my hair. I don't blow dry nor use styling tools. I put the cream on my VERY long, wavy & on the thicker side of the spectrum hair & have always had wonderful & natural looking results.
Kate L.
Charlotte , NC
It's one nice-to-have product for curly haired. But it's not at all perfect. What I mean is when you apply it on the first day the hair look just beautiful - no frizz, pretty curls, nice look! But wait until you wake up in the morning - you've got this sticky feel and so much frizz its impossible. And this trick"spray some water in your hair so the product become effective again" does NOT work. So if you don't expect for your hair style to last more than one day and/or you wash your hair every day - then this calming cream will be a great thing for you to have!
Jasmine F.
Richmond
Use every other day when I'm wanting more wavy than curly hair. It moisturizes and de frizzes. I do think it could distribute a little better throughout my hair though but other than that definitely a good product
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
I have to say the smell is very nice not overpowering and its a light creme. I don't use hardly any chemicals in my hair but to tame my frizz This brand has never let me down. It does not give me dandruff which most of the other products I've tried do. This one helps because i have wavy somewhat thick hair. only bad thing is- it doesn't completely keep them crazy hairs that sometimes like to stick out ..down. for me thats usually near my temples or forehead. It just temporarily gives you that nice wet look and calms frizz for a limited amount of time.
Avani P.
This was the very first John Frieda product I ever bought. I've since repurchased it multiple times. I have wavy/curly hair and I always battles frizziness after letting it air dry. This product has been a life changer for me. Even if I have ridiculous bed hair one morning, I can simply put this in my hair and look presentable for the rest of the day. It feels slightly sticky even though it is a cream consistency and I have had certain days when my hair is more on the curly side and the cream wasn't as effective for more than a few hours. Definitely not something you should sleep with in your hair unless you want ridiculously unruly hair the next day, but I still like this product for the most part and will continue to use it.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I have very thick, dry, curly hair. so i like to always use some form of leave in conditioner or styling creme in my hair after i wash it. although i used most of the product in this bottle, and i did give it 3/5 stars, i don't believe that i will be repurchasing it. i don't feel that this really hydrated my hair or styled my curls.
Cameron S.
Spring, TX
I actually was afraid to use this product at first due to the fact it said Creme and when I tested it out on my hand , it felt very Watery. So I used it on my hair ; which I have extremely think curly 3C type hair and flat ironed it . It's did add a lot of shine and bounce to my hair , but it was still puffy . It didn't get it as straight as other products have. Other then that , if you're looking for a shine when flat iron , this is great
Brittney P.
How many of you ladies have had good results from using this product?