BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John frieda frizz ease unwind curl calming crème - 5.0 oz see more...

• How many of you ladies have had good results from using this product?1 Answers
Avani P.
Avani P.
This was the very first John Frieda product I ever bought. I've since repurchased it multiple times. I have wavy/curly hair and I always battles frizziness after letting it air dry. This product has been a life changer for me. Even if I have ridiculous bed hair one morning, I can simply put this in my hair and look presentable for the rest of the day. It feels slightly sticky even though it is a cream consistency and I have had certain days when my hair is more on the curly side and the cream wasn't as effective for more than a few hours. Definitely not something you should sleep with in your hair unless you want ridiculously unruly hair the next day, but I still like this product for the most part and will continue to use it.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
It's one nice-to-have product for curly haired. But it's not at all perfect. What I mean is when you apply it on the first day the hair look just beautiful - no frizz, pretty curls, nice look! But wait until you wake up in the morning - you've got this sticky feel and so much frizz its impossible. And this trick"spray some water in your hair so the product become effective again" does NOT work. So if you don't expect for your hair style to last more than one day and/or you wash your hair every day - then this calming cream will be a great thing for you to have!
Patrice G.
Patrice G.
Dickinson, TX
This is an AMAZING product. I have coily tight fine curls, and I mostly use this as a prep before flat ironing. My hair stays COMPLETELY frizz free in between washes, and I no longer have to dread detangling my hair ends after towel drying. This product was my introduction to the John Frieda haircare styling line. I used to love using the brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner after coloring my hair as a teen :)
Patricia N.
Patricia N.
Blackstone, MA
I use this creme every day. I have very curly hair and it can get frizzy, and I don't like the effects of mousse. This creme leaves my curls defined, soft, and smooth, shiny also. The hold is good, doesn't leave my hair with any kind of wet look, the way mousse can. Looks and feels good, and reasonably priced. It's my favorite hair styling creme. Love it!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I have very thick, dry, curly hair. so i like to always use some form of leave in conditioner or styling creme in my hair after i wash it. although i used most of the product in this bottle, and i did give it 3/5 stars, i don't believe that i will be repurchasing it. i don't feel that this really hydrated my hair or styled my curls.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Coraopolis
I'm in the process of growing out a perm and I needed something to help battle the frizz from the chemicals. I use this and a curl conditioning oil which makes my hair super soft. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it "unwinds" the curls as the name suggests, but it definitely kept the frizz away throughout most of my day.
Elaina M.
Elaina M.
Honesdale, PA
Used for a long time and really noticed a difference in my hair. Had a great shiny look without the greasy feel, which is especially important for us girls with curly unmanageable hair! Would still be using if I wasn't trying to get my hair used to switching between products.
Esther m.
Esther m.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this almost every day after I wash my hair or before I blow dry sometime I put it in my hair when I put my hair in a bun. It has such a good smell . And makes the hair frizz less . It's not pricey and is available every were . Whence I run out I will definitely buy more .
Mechala G.
Mechala G.
West Plains, MO
I have super thick curly hair that is nearly impossible to manage I have tried almost every product on the market and nothing really helps maintain the madness, I started using frizz ease calming Creme and now I can leave the house without looking like a troll!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great product! Even just using it to tame before you blow dry, or using it as a finisher! It works way better on my coarse hair than most competitors. Lasts all day and keeps the humidity away! It is not expensive to have salon quality treatments!
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
How many of you ladies have had good results from using this product?