John Frieda Frizz Ease Unwind Curl Calming Crème - 5.0 oz

John frieda frizz ease unwind curl calming crème - 5.0 oz see more...

• How many of you ladies have had good results from using this prod...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Clifton, NJ
I put this in my hair After shampooing & conditioning my hair. I don't blow dry nor use styling tools. I put the cream on my VERY long, wavy & on the thicker side of the spectrum hair & have always had wonderful & natural looking results.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
It's one nice-to-have product for curly haired. But it's not at all perfect. What I mean is when you apply it on the first day the hair look just beautiful - no frizz, pretty curls, nice look! But wait until you wake up in the morning - you've got this sticky feel and so much frizz its impossible. And this trick"spray some water in your hair so the product become effective again" does NOT work. So if you don't expect for your hair style to last more than one day and/or you wash your hair every day - then this calming cream will be a great thing for you to have!
Avani P.
This was the very first John Frieda product I ever bought. I've since repurchased it multiple times. I have wavy/curly hair and I always battles frizziness after letting it air dry. This product has been a life changer for me. Even if I have ridiculous bed hair one morning, I can simply put this in my hair and look presentable for the rest of the day. It feels slightly sticky even though it is a cream consistency and I have had certain days when my hair is more on the curly side and the cream wasn't as effective for more than a few hours. Definitely not something you should sleep with in your hair unless you want ridiculously unruly hair the next day, but I still like this product for the most part and will continue to use it.
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
I have to say the smell is very nice not overpowering and its a light creme. I don't use hardly any chemicals in my hair but to tame my frizz This brand has never let me down. It does not give me dandruff which most of the other products I've tried do. This one helps because i have wavy somewhat thick hair. only bad thing is- it doesn't completely keep them crazy hairs that sometimes like to stick out ..down. for me thats usually near my temples or forehead. It just temporarily gives you that nice wet look and calms frizz for a limited amount of time.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I have very thick, dry, curly hair. so i like to always use some form of leave in conditioner or styling creme in my hair after i wash it. although i used most of the product in this bottle, and i did give it 3/5 stars, i don't believe that i will be repurchasing it. i don't feel that this really hydrated my hair or styled my curls.
Cameron S.
Spring, TX
I actually was afraid to use this product at first due to the fact it said Creme and when I tested it out on my hand , it felt very Watery. So I used it on my hair ; which I have extremely think curly 3C type hair and flat ironed it . It's did add a lot of shine and bounce to my hair , but it was still puffy . It didn't get it as straight as other products have. Other then that , if you're looking for a shine when flat iron , this is great
Patrice G.
Dickinson, TX
This is an AMAZING product. I have coily tight fine curls, and I mostly use this as a prep before flat ironing. My hair stays COMPLETELY frizz free in between washes, and I no longer have to dread detangling my hair ends after towel drying. This product was my introduction to the John Frieda haircare styling line. I used to love using the brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner after coloring my hair as a teen :)
Vic B.
Nashville, TN
Its INCREDIBLE! This thing will hold for hours. I'm a photographer and I shoot weddings for 15 hours straight and my hair is still the same from the time I started.
I totally recommend it and I think the price is not that bed.
Just be careful to not put too much otherwise your hair will look like fake.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Im very picky when it comes to products that tame the frizz in my hair. My hair is that annoying type between curly and wavy. I color treat my hair so it is overly dry. Not to mention I am on Accutane which makes my hair extra dry. I only have a little bit of this left and will not be buying it again.
Lani I.
This is honestly one of the very few hair products that I use. I have fine, curly hair that gets ridiculously frizzy. I apply it thoroughly throughout my hair, roots to tips, after washing my hair. It works best on damp hair, from my experience. If you use it on dry hair it can seem greasy and oily. I wouldn't suggest using this if you are planning on straightening your hair. This product is really effective for when you want to leave your hair natural, yet manageable.
Brittney P.
How many of you ladies have had good results from using this product?