BY JOHN FRIEDA® #30 in Hair Cream

This smoothing styling cream moisturizes and aligns frizzy strands for silky-straight styles that last up to 24 hours. Hair-straightening cream with ThermaGuard® Complex. Protect against heat damage while helping style sleek straight hair, look after look.

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-9, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIUM-91, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MALIC ACID, SODIUM LANETH-40 MALEATE/STYRENE SULFONATE COPOLYMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE

• Does this weigh your hair down?2 Answers
  • It says 'up to 24 hours' do you think that's accurate? Or...2 Answers
  • How much do you tend to use for each use?2 Answers
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I LOVE this styling cream. It’s light and smells clean and yummy! My scalp tends to get oily but my hair is dry and damaged. This does not weigh my hair down at all and gives it a nice bounce (not necessarily volume just a light bounce). By the time I’m done blow drying I can tell my hair is a lot straighter than when I don’t use it. It makes flat ironing a lot easier because my hair is so straight and defrizzed after using it which means there isn’t as much heat damage! It also adds a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down! I love this stuff!
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
It doesn't make your hair oily, but definitely helps combat frizz. I use this when I wear my hair naturally curly/wavy, straight, and curl with a curling iron. It's lightweight and doesn't require very much product.
Marylou C.
John Frieda Frizz Ease is a great produxt for taming frizz but I have to be honest in works best in very small amounts if you have pretty healthy hair esp if you dry and straighten your hair alot...You dont need alot of priloduct and it makes your hair feel very smooth and soft...I give this product a four only because it can make your hair a tad bit greasy lookibg of youre not very careful about how much product you use.
Brittney T.
Kermit
I love this helps with frizz and males your hair soft shiny and manageable even on humad days I think this product is a little pricey you pay $7.47plus tax but a dime sized dolp in your hands does all my hair and I have medium length hair.
Hilary M.
Love any John Frieda conditioner! Best products out there! Makes my hair super soft and straight! Easy to comb through after showering. Makes flat ironing a breeze in the morning! Frizzy hair...this is a must!!
Laura B.
I usually use higher end products to control my frizz, but that doesn’t stop me from trying other brands as well. I thought this cream felt a little heavy and could easily make your hair look and feel greasy even when it’s clean. If you use a little bit it does an okay job but still feels a little heavy. I prefer lightweight products.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
So I already have naturally pin straight long hair so it's hard to say how well this product would work for people who have more body or texture to their hair. I noticed it helped with any random frizz I would have and also helped tame fly aways. I only use a pea size amount so this product has lasted me a very long time.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I think I have bought every product a person can buy to straighten hair and this is the only product that works. It helps! Works just as well as the salon that cost twice as much. Recommend it
Katelyn E.
This works really good to put in right before I blow dry my hair or when I’m about to put it in braids. It is very effective and is a good price for the value you get. I love this and will recommend it to others
Sonya G.
West Windsor, NJ
This smells great but I’m not sure it makes my hair much less frizzier. I used it after I showered, before straightening, etc but it didn’t really seem to have much of an effect on my hair. I prefer serums to hair creams because I feel like those actually make a difference.
caitlin m.
Schwenksville , Pa
Do you have any tips for using this product? I've actually had it in my bathroom for a few months now but the few times I've used it, even the smallest amount, my hair looks incredibly greasy!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Do you like this product?
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Does this weigh your hair down?
Mackenzie R.
Collinsville, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.
Erica H.
It says 'up to 24 hours' do you think that's accurate? Or do you think it stays straight for a lot less than that?

back