BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This smoothing styling cream moisturizes and aligns frizzy strands for silky-straight styles that last up to 24 hours. Hair-straightening cream with ThermaGuard® Complex. Protect against heat damage while helping style sleek straight hair, look after look.

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-9, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIUM-91, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MALIC ACID, SODIUM LANETH-40 MALEATE/STYRENE SULFONATE COPOLYMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE

• Does this weigh your hair down?2 Answers
  • It says 'up to 24 hours' do you think that's accurate? Or...2 Answers
  • How much do you tend to use for each use?2 Answers
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I LOVE this styling cream. It’s light and smells clean and yummy! My scalp tends to get oily but my hair is dry and damaged. This does not weigh my hair down at all and gives it a nice bounce (not necessarily volume just a light bounce). By the time I’m done blow drying I can tell my hair is a lot straighter than when I don’t use it. It makes flat ironing a lot easier because my hair is so straight and defrizzed after using it which means there isn’t as much heat damage! It also adds a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down! I love this stuff!
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
It doesn't make your hair oily, but definitely helps combat frizz. I use this when I wear my hair naturally curly/wavy, straight, and curl with a curling iron. It's lightweight and doesn't require very much product.
Brittney T.
Kermit
I love this helps with frizz and males your hair soft shiny and manageable even on humad days I think this product is a little pricey you pay $7.47plus tax but a dime sized dolp in your hands does all my hair and I have medium length hair.
Hilary M.
Love any John Frieda conditioner! Best products out there! Makes my hair super soft and straight! Easy to comb through after showering. Makes flat ironing a breeze in the morning! Frizzy hair...this is a must!!
Glam G.
Atlanta
So i didn’t think this would work on my bundles but it for sure made my weave straight. I first washed it and then applied it onto the hair while it was damp then blow dried it and would only go through my hair with the flat iron one time. I recommend this to anyone trying to restore their bundles. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Straight Fixation® Styling Crème
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
This smells great but I’m not sure it makes my hair much less frizzier. I used it after I showered, before straightening, etc but it didn’t really seem to have much of an effect on my hair. I prefer serums to hair creams because I feel like those actually make a difference.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I usuallu put a pee size in the palm or my hand and I work it throughout my scalp than down to my ends. I start on medium heat and blow dry it straight. #JohnFreda is great for frizzy hair. I have use all of this bottle and I love it!
Kelsey H.
I use this when I want pin straight hair. It really does keep your hair super straight for days. It smells clean and it light weight. Don’t go ham with it though; it can leave a sticky residue with over use. Detangles and smooths as well!
Charlin F.
I love all of the Frizz Ease products I have tried thus far. I have very long, thick, curly hair, and my life is so much easier when I can just let it go naturally instead of spending 2+ hours using tools on it. Frizz Ease lets me wear my hair curly without it looking unruly
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
The John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fix Smoot Cream protects your hair from damage while it smoothes, moisturizes and calm frizz for silky-straight styles that last all day. It smells so good. A little goes along way. I'm very satisfied.
caitlin m.
Schwenksville , Pa
Do you have any tips for using this product? I've actually had it in my bathroom for a few months now but the few times I've used it, even the smallest amount, my hair looks incredibly greasy!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Do you like this product?
herminia b.
How much do you tend to use for each use?
Jessica H.
Newark
Does this weigh your hair down?
Kelsey A.
Hartselle, AL
Does this really help control frizzy hair?