BY JOHN FRIEDA® #30 in Hair Cream

This smoothing styling cream moisturizes and aligns frizzy strands for silky-straight styles that last up to 24 hours. Hair-straightening cream with ThermaGuard® Complex. Protect against heat damage while helping style sleek straight hair, look after look.

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-9, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIUM-91, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MALIC ACID, SODIUM LANETH-40 MALEATE/STYRENE SULFONATE COPOLYMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE

• Does this weigh your hair down?2 Answers
  • It says 'up to 24 hours' do you think that's accurate? Or...2 Answers
  • How much do you tend to use for each use?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Ok so I'm African American with natural curly coarse hair. When I usually blow dry my hair I end up with a frizzy crunchy mess. Yall my hair is so smoooth and soft and made this stuff worth every penny. I've tried every smoothing blow dry cream and nothing has worked like this since I plan on silk pressing my hair so I'm not sure if it's fully humidity blocking but it did exactly what I needed to do which is smooth out this mane❤️
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My oldest daughter likes this for her long thick hair. She has naturally curly hair that she prefers to wear straight but in the summer months that is difficult but this product helps her to tame the frizz and lock in the moisture to keep her hair under control better. It appears smoother too.  John Frieda® Frizz Ease Straight Fixation® Styling Crème
Nicole F.
rochester
Absolutely love this styling cream. Bought it because it was on sale once and have bought it ever since. My hair is naturally frizzy and this creme does a good job keeping it less frizzy. Usually put a small amount in my medium hair right before blow drying!!
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
It doesn't make your hair oily, but definitely helps combat frizz. I use this when I wear my hair naturally curly/wavy, straight, and curl with a curling iron. It's lightweight and doesn't require very much product.
Marylou C.
John Frieda Frizz Ease is a great produxt for taming frizz but I have to be honest in works best in very small amounts if you have pretty healthy hair esp if you dry and straighten your hair alot...You dont need alot of priloduct and it makes your hair feel very smooth and soft...I give this product a four only because it can make your hair a tad bit greasy lookibg of youre not very careful about how much product you use.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I love this stuff! It’s a holy grail item of mine!!! It’s works amazingly and cost so little. I put it on right out of the shower and it drys without any frizz! I love it. It’s also a moisturizer so of course that’s a even bigger bonus!
Laura B.
I usually use higher end products to control my frizz, but that doesn’t stop me from trying other brands as well. I thought this cream felt a little heavy and could easily make your hair look and feel greasy even when it’s clean. If you use a little bit it does an okay job but still feels a little heavy. I prefer lightweight products.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
So I already have naturally pin straight long hair so it's hard to say how well this product would work for people who have more body or texture to their hair. I noticed it helped with any random frizz I would have and also helped tame fly aways. I only use a pea size amount so this product has lasted me a very long time.
Lydia P.
When I straighten my hair this leaves it smooth and without all my tiny hairs sticking up on top of my head. It also helps my baby hairs down which like to stick straight out. I really like this and will continue to purchase until I find something better, they stop making it, or change the formula.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I think I have bought every product a person can buy to straighten hair and this is the only product that works. It helps! Works just as well as the salon that cost twice as much. Recommend it
caitlin m.
Schwenksville , Pa
Do you have any tips for using this product? I've actually had it in my bathroom for a few months now but the few times I've used it, even the smallest amount, my hair looks incredibly greasy!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Do you like this product?
Jessica h.
NEWARK, DE
Does this weigh your hair down?
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.
Erica H.
It says 'up to 24 hours' do you think that's accurate? Or do you think it stays straight for a lot less than that?