John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Styling Creme uploaded by Rania Z.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Styling Creme uploaded by Leslie M.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Styling Creme uploaded by Rania Z.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Styling Crme eliminates frizz by smoothing moisturizing and blocking humidity in hair using the special Milk Protein and Sweet almond oil combination. The unique ThermaGuard Complex formula protects hair from damage resulting from heat tools. see more...

Laura B.
I usually use higher end products to control my frizz, but that doesn’t stop me from trying other brands as well. I thought this cream felt a little heavy and could easily make your hair look and feel greasy even when it’s clean. If you use a little bit it does an okay job but still feels a little heavy. I prefer lightweight products.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
When I straighten my hair this leaves it smooth and without all my tiny hairs sticking up on top of my head. It also helps my baby hairs down which like to stick straight out. I really like this and will continue to purchase until I find something better, they stop making it, or change the formula.
Adrienne D.
Bapchule, AZ
The first time I tried this it was just incredible! I never found a cream to help my hair straighten and stay straight. I have naturally straight hair except for the front of my hair has a slight wave to it and I can never get those certain pieces to stay straighten and not have my hair frizzy and when I used this it was just fantastic! It kept my baby hairs down and kept those stubborn hairs straight.
Melissa P.
I live in the very hot, humid south. My hair should be straight but instead it's just frizzy. I loved the heat protectant spray from this brand called 3 day straight and gave this a try hoping it would perform as well. It hasn't so far. It does help my hair stay straighter and smoother longer but it's very heavy. It can feel very sticky the first use after washing too.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in the military and this is perfect for getting the sleek pulled back look without your hair being crunchy and hard. I put it in my hair when wet to keep it smooth and I add more in at the ends and at my baby hairs to keep it in line. Works well even in the heat and wearing a patrol cap. Good for all military women or sleek hair looks
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
it is one of the best frizz product i have used. i am loving it as i have frizzy hair and this product tame my hair in no time. yes packaging is good too. i got this product on sale. so it was a good offer on this product.i have been buying this product for so long even i have sent this product to my sister back home.
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
I have been using this product for the past 3 years and have found that it not only has a good scent but it keeps your hair tame. It definitely is effective especially with my frizz-ball of a brunette hair color. I am satisfied and will definitely continue using this product.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
This product is worth a few dollars more than the generic brand. Only a small drop is needed to leave hair straight and frizz free. It also has a great smell to it that leaves your hair smelling fresh and amazing till the next wash! I am very satisfied with this product
Leslie M.
Coopersville, MI
This actually works to take those strays that want to frizz all over! It does a great job without feeling greasy
It keeps your hair looking styled without causing pieces to pop out. And it smells great, too!
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
I love this styling cream. It's targeted to smooth and straighten. My hair is pin straight so i'm not sure if it helps in that department. But it smooths it very nicely. No sticky residue. Helps in this very humid SC climate. I'm very satisfied with it!