John Frieda® Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Style Starting Daily Conditioner By John Frieda, 10 Ounce uploaded by Sylvia C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will see more...

Keren W.
Boston, MA
I decided to try this after using the frizz ease serum and loving it, and I've been pleasantly surprised. I had been using very expensive Kerastase conditioner and got tired of paying $40 for conditioner. For about $5, I got this conditioner, and I love it! It makes my hair super soft and it manages to tame the frizz. I am so pleased with its value for the price and would highly recommend it to anyone with frizzy, wavy, or curly hair, especially if you like the serum!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really enjoy John Frieda's Frizz Ease line. This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft and it looks very healthy and shiny! I straighten my hair almost everyday and I think this helps it lay down and not have all those crazy fly always. I like to use this conditioner when the humidity is higher because it seems to help my hair not turn into a frizz ball! I love this product but I wonder if they discontinued it because I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
I paid more money for those that I probably should've, and It didn't even do anything. My hair is still very frizzy, and the only thing that works is flat ironing it, or using a curling iron to curl it. I would not spend money on this again. I like John Freda, but this was disappointing.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
Very effective for battling frizzy hair! All the chicks including me love it. Does the job and at a fairly inexpensive price. Especially usefully when I have post-shower frizz. Also will need to watch how much you use a little goes a long way. I would use it everyday but my only complaint is that it runs out being its a small size.
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
Love this product! John Frieda makes an amazing product specially for damaged hair. I bleach mine a lot so any conditioner from this line works like a charm to keep my hair hydrated. It is affordable but a higher price than some other products, but it truly is worth it!
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
I recently purchased this for a trip I took across the country and I was surprised that it kept my hair frizz-free. I color my hair a lot so it did a great job not letting it strip the color out. It has a nice scent and I recommend this product to anyone. I'm satisfied with the results.
Patricia B.
Fayetteville
This product is so good that it has become part of my daily hair care routine. Lightweight and tames the frizz at the same time it detangles and leaves my hair easy to comb and style. It also leaves my hair looking healthy with a nice natural shine.
Lauren V.
Phenix City, AL
I have naturally wavy hair but sometimes I like to straighten it. I like to use this product before I do so, I find it helps in the styling process and it always looks more straight and less frizzy. I point with the frizz easy styling spray as well
Tori H.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy John Frieda's entire Frizz Ease collection. This conditioner brings the right amount of smoothness to my hair, without feeling weighted down or like I just put a vat of oil on my hair. I love this product, and the price isn't bad either!
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried John Freida from a sample pack. I fell in love immediately. I didn't want the sample to finish. I went to buy the whole pack and I'm so happy. My hair is not frizzy anymore. More than that, it keeps my hair in shape, makes it look like I just left the salon. Not exaggerating. I love its scent too, just an extra fun.