John Frieda® Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Style Starting Daily Conditioner By John Frieda, 10 Ounce uploaded by Sylvia C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will see more...

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy John Frieda's Frizz Ease line. This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft and it looks very healthy and shiny! I straighten my hair almost everyday and I think this helps it lay down and not have all those crazy fly always. I like to use this conditioner when the humidity is higher because it seems to help my hair not turn into a frizz ball! I love this product but I wonder if they discontinued it because I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Multifaceted Arts S.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
Very effective for battling frizzy hair! All the chicks including me love it. Does the job and at a fairly inexpensive price. Especially usefully when I have post-shower frizz. Also will need to watch how much you use a little goes a long way. I would use it everyday but my only complaint is that it runs out being its a small size.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
This conditioner conditions my hair but it does not take all of the frizz out of my hair. I use this at least 3 times a week when I shower. The smell is great and it makes my hair soft, but I'm not sure if it does much else. The packing is fine, soft. Sometimes it doesn't close all the way and product leaks out.
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
I paid more money for those that I probably should've, and It didn't even do anything. My hair is still very frizzy, and the only thing that works is flat ironing it, or using a curling iron to curl it. I would not spend money on this again. I like John Freda, but this was disappointing.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Natick, MA
Love this product! John Frieda makes an amazing product specially for damaged hair. I bleach mine a lot so any conditioner from this line works like a charm to keep my hair hydrated. It is affordable but a higher price than some other products, but it truly is worth it!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Elkridge, MD
I have straight and find hair which makes this product very useful. I bought it for very cheap and would buy it again. My hair tends to get very dry and this deeply conditioned if and made it smooth l. Good packaging very cute. Definitely not disappointed
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair but sometimes I like to straighten it. I like to use this product before I do so, I find it helps in the styling process and it always looks more straight and less frizzy. I point with the frizz easy styling spray as well
Megan R.
Megan R.
Queensbury, NY
If you've ever struggled with annoying frizzy hair this is the product for you! This conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth and ready for styling without having to worry about the hassle of dealing with the frizz.
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
My curly coarse hair would not be the straight hair that I love without John Freida! The scent is so fresh and pretty and it allows me to have the style I have always wanted!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Harker Hts, TX
Keeps my daughters frizzy hair under control!! I use it as well and love the smell!! I recommend anyone with fly-away hair to try this product!!