John Frieda® Frizz Ease Spiral Style Gel uploaded by Jenna D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Smooths, defines & holds curls for up to 24 hours. ThermaGuard™ Complex; protects against damage. Shape sculpted curls with salon style.  Bring definition and sublime shape to your charismatic curls for up to 24 hours.  This lightweight spray gel invigorates tendrils while softening texture and increasing shine.  Salon-like, perfectly smooth curly styles resist frizz . . . even in humidity.

Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

John Frieda® Frizz Ease Spiral Style Gel
  • "I have used it few times after I have showered to my damp hair I have natural curls being Latina, I have to say it leaves me with smooth defined curls" in 1 review
  • "i have somewhat curly hair that has its days that its just wild and theres something about this gel that just made it natural wavy and not crunchy which i love!" in 1 review
  • "I have really puffy, curly and frizzy hair, at least, without any product in... when apply this in a generous amount it really does hold up to all the claims." in 1 review
Lynette R.
Love it! It has a decent smell. I always apply this on wet hair and then again when it’s dry. It keeps my curls so manageable. I rarely get fly always in humid weather. I would buy again
Ismelisa R.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love this product!!! It leaves my curls looking amazing and best of all no frizz! I have curly wavy hair but mostly more curly and it tends to get really frizzy but with this product no frizz!!
Nicole M.
I really love john frieda products, and this one is one of them. I have really puffy, curly and frizzy hair, at least, without any product in... when apply this in a generous amount it really does hold up to all the claims. My curls get defined, there's def not as much frizz ( i live in fl, so i will always have a tiny bit of frizz no matter what) and the puffiness is kept under wraps so I definitely do like this. :)
Courtney C.
Ive tried a lot of frizz ease products and they aren't the best. I used to buy them when I couldn't afford to pay for the higher quality products. They don't work that well and its nothing impressive
Chelsea D.
Tellico Plns, TN
I used this for a long long time! i have somewhat curly hair that has its days that its just wild and theres something about this gel that just made it natural wavy and not crunchy which i love!!
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
I love Frizz Ease for my hair that sometimes gets frizzy! It is nice and smooth. Easily applies throughout all of my hair. Don't even have to use a lot, which is fantastic! It also smells good!
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
As a girl with natural curly hair I completely recommend this! I love most of John Frieda's products and this ones no exception. Keeps my curls bouncy, defined and frizz free!
Raven P.
Ingleside , MD
A great product, keeps the curls tight and from frizzing, makes the curls last long and stay in place. Would def recommend this product along with John Frieda hair spray.
Dilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say that before using this product I've always had problems with frizzy hair no matter what I did. This finally tamed my hair and I was finally able to wear it loose everyday.
Annalise K.
I like a good spray gel for my curls. I like the hold this product offers, i like that it doesn't require getting your hands dirty, just wish it didn't leave my hair slightly crunchy.