BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Replenish moisture and restore hair’s natural defence against frizz. Smoothing shampoo fights all levels of frizz with added nourishment and moisture-boost. Contains Frizz-Mending Complex and natural olive oil. The optimal smooth start for hair. Strands left silky, shiny, and highly manageable, without residue. Lightweight formulation won’t weigh hair down.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicone Quaternium-18, Malic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Bis-Methoxypropylamido Isodocosane, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene

• Funciona este producto? Quisiera saber sus beneficios.2 Answers
  • Does this really keep your hair curly without frizz?1 Answers
  • How much is this product?1 Answers
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo
  • "It is well worth the price for the outcome, and it left my hair smooth without getting oily quick." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently am starting to get frizzies and fly aways on the crown of my head and this shampoo is helping a lot without oiling up my hair too much. " in 1 review
  • "I really like this shampoo, I've been using John Frieda for a very long time and find that no matter what you get from them they are a safe bet for good quality from the drugstore." in 1 review
  • "No flat iron needed when I use this." in 1 review
  • "I love love love this stuff makes my hair smell super super good I would recommend this to anyone and everyone" in 1 review
Nidhi P.
Boston
The best shampoo I have used till date. I have tried several John Frieda shampoos but this one suits my hair texture the best. I have natural soft curls which tend to look dry on the edges without proper care. This shampoo controls my frizz and gives it a fuller and smoother look. Highly recommended.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I’ve purchased this product for years now I am curious to test out new products on this brand and be able to review them for my friends so far I’ve never had any issues with them being not for sensitive skin yes I do purchase it again and I purchased other hair sermons and other things in this line over the years
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I used to use this in high school religiously. It made my hair super soft and smooth. It smells very nice too! I had thick, long, and coarse hair. This product is aimed at taking that frizz!
vanessa F.
This shampoo has helped my hair in tremendous ways. I use this shampoo when I try to give my hair a break from the pureology shampoo I usually use. My hair likes it. Would recommend if you don’t want to spend as much money on a shampoo as an expensive one like pureology.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I like the smooth start shampoo and used it for a few years when I was younger. It smells good and worked pretty well for me, but I found another shampoo that does a better job of controlling frizz for my hair type. But reasonably priced and a pretty good product!
Onkita I.
Maspeth, NY
The best! I use this every other day to wash my hair and between those days, the amazing smell never goes away. My hair is so silky and smooth and less frizzy because of it. The price is worth every result. I’ve been buying these consecutively.
marjolin r.
new york
Aw exelente and high quality product .. I really recommend this to my friends and family all the time and smellsss so great and this help to take aways the frizz from the damage of the hair. I will purchase all the time with out complaining
Maria E.
united states
I originally bought this for my daughter who has looser curls than I do but I ran out of my shampoo and tried this and was pleasantly surprised! It works well to keep the frizz down and is a great mid-tier product.
Amelia A.
This product is amazing! I tend to have fly aways and my hair curls in humidity and gets really out of hand if I don't blow dry. Using this before sitting in a hot car going to work really minimized the frizz!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Renee V.
Allendale, MI
How are you all using this? I have really curly hair and have used other products but have never used this. Just wondering how effective it is.
martha c.
Guayaquil
Funciona este producto? Quisiera saber sus beneficios.
Melissa D.
Does this really keep your hair curly without frizz?
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
How much is this product?

Kohl's