BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Restore hair's natural defence against frizz. Smoothing conditioner contains unique Frizz-Mending Complex and natural olive oil. Fights all levels of frizz. Lightweight formulation with added nourishment and moisture-boost. Hair is given an optimal smooth start and left silky, shiny, and highly manageable.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy)PG-Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG-14M, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Malic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bis-Methoxypropylamido Isodocosane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene

emmy o.
Im not a fan of some John Frieda products but I gave this one a try because my hair can get fruzzy especially in the summer. So gave this product a try and it seemed to keep my frizz under control and worked well enough to keep my hair down.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this product a few years ago and although I do think it had some great qualities it is not my favorite. It did make my hair feel heavy and weighed down. But it did also leave my hair feeling conditioned and moisturized. It didn’t do any more or less for the frizz than any other product I have used. Over all it is a decent product. Not my favorite but definitely not the worst.
Farah J.
I love John Frieda everything. This conditioner is great. I buy it pretty frequently since it does a great job. I always find a great deal at CVS. I still buy it if I don’t find a deal since it’s just as great as professional grade
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
I didn’t think this would actually help much with frizz, but it actually works wonders when you use it with the shampoo. If leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft and it’s the only conditioner I’ve ever actually repurchased.
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite grocery store conditioner. It smells heavenly-- I can't stop smelling my hair after I use it. It leaves my hair feeling silky and repaired (I have bleached blonde ombré hair)
Shana S.
I’m just trying this product for the first time and it is not working. It is not helping keep my hair in check so now I’m just running through the product. Purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Mary R.
redding, CA
i was leery to try this brand because it sounded to good to be true and im not super wealthy to waste this much money on hair products, however when i tried it the first time i was intrigued, then i used it a second time and now i am hooked. my hair is very curly but very thin. i thought maybe it would leave my thin hair feeling weighted and greasy but to my delighted surprise that was not the case. first of all the smell is WONDERFUL! and long lasting, i can smell this in my hair 8 hours later. and it leaves my hair so soft yet super springy and alive looking. i have experienced the healthiest hair ever since using john frieda. i refuse to use any other thing in my hair now.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love this conditioner by John Frieda! I have curly hair so am always looking for a great conditioner. I definitely found it here. Compared to others, this one stands out for being very effective at improving the health of my hair. I was completely satisfied with the results and impressed at how moisturized, smooth and shiny my hair looked after using it. I strongly recommend it!
Kionna D.
Awesome product for curly hair. The smell is very refreshing an not strong at all. I do feel as if it really cleanse my hair. I normally use it on my hair extensions. It's easy to find in most stores like Walmart. I almost have the complete dream curls set. Also it's great on natural hair as well. I'd most definitely recommend this product to anyone. And it's very affordable to.
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
I got sent a sample of this conditioner and was very sad when I ran out so I went and got more! It gets rid of those annoying fly aways that I seem to have a lot of, except when I am using this product. It is affordable, accessible, and it works. What more can you ask for?
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
I have naturally curly/wavy thick hair..Would this product reduce frizz but allow me to keep my natural curl?
Shannon H.
Memphis, TN
Are the curls well defined and does it hold all day?
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
What are your favorite JF items?
karla c.
Channelview, TX
Does this product really help?
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved it, it worked so good with reving my curls and making them soft. Would definitely recommend if you need a very hydrating conditioner.

back