BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Repairing for Damaged Hair Mends & blocks frizz for easy styling. 100% flawless, frizz-free hair, from start to finish.*  This conditioner starts blocking frizz in the shower for easy styling.  With our Frizz-Mending Complex, it smoothes strands, repairs by helping to seal split ends and restores hair s natural defense against frizz.  Leaves distressed tresses soft, shiny and highly manageable.  Safe for color-treated hair. For further information, call ; *Frizz-Ease® Smooth Start® Shampoo, Conditioner and Frizz-Ease® Hair Serum. see more...

• Does this product really help?3 Answers
  • Are the curls well defined and does it hold all day?5 Answers
  • Does it weigh your hair down? My hair is thin and baby fine. 1 Answers
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
  • "I have really frizzy wild hair and this works wonders for my hair and keeps it tamed and keeps the frizz away. " in 1 review
  • "I can use it every time I wash (every other day)." in 1 review
  • "I use it every shower and I have incredibly frizzy hair and it makes it silky smooth." in 1 review
  • "If you have frizzy dry hair then this is for you, this keeps in moisturizer, doesn't make your hair feel so damage when you color it a lot like me." in 1 review
  • "Just be careful not to put it on your scalp/top of your head or it makes your hair look greasy" in 1 review
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very moisturizing conditioner that worked so well for my hair. I really noticed a difference in my hair in the overall texture and softness, and I do struggle with the annoying little frizzy hairs. This helps smooth your hair and make it shinier and more manageable, in my opinion. I have straight yet slightly wavy hair that can be a little hard to make look presentable, but this stuff is amazing.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Hi all john frieda beyond smooth is the updated version of this and I'm just loving it both asmapoo and conditioner works great on me, i was having a thick coarse curly hair and this product works amazing and makes my hair look straight, if using a blow dry after shower. just love this product.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cottondale, AL
This didn't eliminate frizz AT ALL i have thick course hair and this DID NOT work, I purchased mine from ulta, pretty affordable, nice packaging but did not help at all will not be repurchasing. also i would not recommend this product, very very disapointed
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I have tried many products that claim to reduce frizz in hair, but I believe this is the best product in the market. This leaves my hair super soft and smooth, which a lot of products do not do. I would definitely rebuy this.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this product smell AMAZING but it makes your hair feel as if you just walked out the salon after every use. It works great on my brunette hair even with blond ombré! You will not be sorry if you buy this product. Best hair products ever.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Elkhorn, WI
I recently got a free sample of this conditioner and instantly fell in love with it. This product leaves my dry, frizz prone hair feeling silky smooth and shiny. I struggle to tame my uncontrollable curls and this conditioner helps me do just that.
Jasmyn L.
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA
I like it a lot but the smell kind of smells like a cheap men's Cologne I don't care for the scent at all. But I however would still incourage you too buy it because it is still a great product
Taniesha B.
Taniesha B.
Love it smells great leaves hair soft and detangler all in one! The product helps my curls look refreshed. It's at Walmart and affordable!
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Not impressed ! Makes my hait oily and greasy. Will not be purchasing it again ! The shampoo is fine but not the conditioner
Christy L.
Christy L.
Monroe, LA
I've used this several times! It helps cut down the frizz in this la humidity! It keeps hair frizz free till the next wash!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Memphis, TN
Are the curls well defined and does it hold all day?
karla c.
karla c.
Channelview, TX
Does this product really help?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
Does it weigh your hair down? My hair is thin and baby fine.