BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Instantly camouflages imperfections Leaves dull, dry hair shiny, soft & supple.  Use anywhere, anytime. Take aim at dull, dry hair.  This exceptional finishing creme works instantly to restore silky-softness and natural shine.  Just a dab camouflages imperfections while keeping style-ruing flyaways & stragglers in place.  Use wherever, whenever for flawlessly smooth styles.  Contains UV-blockers. ; see more...

• Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo ...2 Answers
  • He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es par...2 Answers
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorites that I can NOT live without! I don't even have frizzy hair typically, but this creme works so amazingly. It smooths down all of my flyaways, is super lightweight, and the smell is heaven. I use this everyday and am so lost without it. It's essential to having good-looking hair!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this all the time after I'm done styling my hair! Yes it did meet my expectations! And it does last long as well! Keeps my hair down and I love the way it smells! Yes I already buy it every time I finish it and i would recommend it to other people!
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is my secret weapon. It's so great for that frizzy hair that just doesn't want to work with you. It truly is effective. And it doesn't take a lot to work. So it lasts extra long. And it's affordable and worth the money. A very good buy for sure.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
This cream is good. It helps with the frizz. I use when I don't wash my hair and I need something to control my frizz. It's not that expensive and we use a little each time, so the product never ends. I can buy again, but maybe I can also try new ones until I find the perfect product. Give this product a trial. I might work for your frizz.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great & smells amazing, however even the tiniest bit leaves my hair feeling heavy and oily. I typically have long, frizzy hair that's always oily at the roots by the end of the day so it's hard to find a product to help tame my frizz without weighing it down. I do like that a little bit goes a long way with this product.
Colleen K.
Monroe, CT
I have very thin hair, so it can be hard to find products that take the frizz out of my hair without making it look oily. This touch-up cream literally is my secret weapon!! I always use it after straightening my hair and it eliminates all of my flyaways. My favorite thing about it is that you only have to use a teeny tiny bit, so it literally going to last so long!!!
Roksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome when you have those unruly fly-a-ways! A def must have if you ask me. It calms all those hairs that just don't want to stay in place after you blow dry your hair you will see a difference trust me. Awesome product especially if you hate using a bunch of those shine products on your hair.
Emily L.
This works great for my oldest daughter and I. We both have coarse wavy hair. It does not work for my youngest daughter who has ultra curly hair. Have to be careful about how much you apply too - or you'll look oily!
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works beautifully on my hair! It reduces my frizz so much it's amazing! I make sure I always have a bottle on deck. It doesn't leave my hair greasy looking either which is a huge plus!
Braven D.
Midland, MI
THE BEST. Keep this in your purse, car whatever. It will save the day. Seals hair and eliminates frizz and fly aways. I have had this since 2010. I absolutely love and would recommend to everyone. It's perfect for rainy days even hot and humid days.
Adriana M.
Chatswort, Georgia
Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo es muy esponjado
Brenda R.
He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es para alguien con cabello un poco ondulado ??