BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Instantly camouflages imperfections Leaves dull, dry hair shiny, soft & supple.  Use anywhere, anytime. Take aim at dull, dry hair.  This exceptional finishing creme works instantly to restore silky-softness and natural shine.  Just a dab camouflages imperfections while keeping style-ruing flyaways & stragglers in place.  Use wherever, whenever for flawlessly smooth styles.  Contains UV-blockers. ; see more...

• Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo ...2 Answers
  • He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es par...2 Answers
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorites that I can NOT live without! I don't even have frizzy hair typically, but this creme works so amazingly. It smooths down all of my flyaways, is super lightweight, and the smell is heaven. I use this everyday and am so lost without it. It's essential to having good-looking hair!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this all the time after I'm done styling my hair! Yes it did meet my expectations! And it does last long as well! Keeps my hair down and I love the way it smells! Yes I already buy it every time I finish it and i would recommend it to other people!
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
This cream is good. It helps with the frizz. I use when I don't wash my hair and I need something to control my frizz. It's not that expensive and we use a little each time, so the product never ends. I can buy again, but maybe I can also try new ones until I find the perfect product. Give this product a trial. I might work for your frizz.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great & smells amazing, however even the tiniest bit leaves my hair feeling heavy and oily. I typically have long, frizzy hair that's always oily at the roots by the end of the day so it's hard to find a product to help tame my frizz without weighing it down. I do like that a little bit goes a long way with this product.
Colleen K.
College Park, MD
I have very thin hair, so it can be hard to find products that take the frizz out of my hair without making it look oily. This touch-up cream literally is my secret weapon!! I always use it after straightening my hair and it eliminates all of my flyaways. My favorite thing about it is that you only have to use a teeny tiny bit, so it literally going to last so long!!!
Roksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome when you have those unruly fly-a-ways! A def must have if you ask me. It calms all those hairs that just don't want to stay in place after you blow dry your hair you will see a difference trust me. Awesome product especially if you hate using a bunch of those shine products on your hair.
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works beautifully on my hair! It reduces my frizz so much it's amazing! I make sure I always have a bottle on deck. It doesn't leave my hair greasy looking either which is a huge plus!
Abby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this product is amazing! Definitely worth the price. I have thick medium length hair that's hard to tame but this keeps it down and looking great. I'd definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Braven D.
Midland, MI
THE BEST. Keep this in your purse, car whatever. It will save the day. Seals hair and eliminates frizz and fly aways. I have had this since 2010. I absolutely love and would recommend to everyone. It's perfect for rainy days even hot and humid days.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I have very thick hair and this helps to tame that beast! You shake the product up and apply to your hair wet. You can also apply dry. It's not too expensive and you can find it in your local drug store.
Adriana M.
Chatswort, Georgia
Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo es muy esponjado
Brenda R.
He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es para alguien con cabello un poco ondulado ??