BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This versatile smoothing cream, applied to dry strands, instantly transforms puffy, parched style. Creates a supple, shiny finish and silky touch. For use on flyaways, static frizz, and split ends. Expertly designed hair smoothing cream for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA(AVOCADO) OIL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYLBENZOATE, ISOSTEARYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PVP,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SORBITANOLEATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE,STEARDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN,PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, RED 40, YELLOW 10.

• Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que ...2 Answers
  • He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buen...2 Answers
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
I’ve been dyeing my hair about once or twice a year since high school. Over time it became dry and damaged from the chemicals, not to mention from straightening, curling, etc. Not only did my hair become damaged, but it also became frizzy. I’d seen where people have raves about this stuff and had to try it for myself. I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful and goes on creamy, but dries quickly. It helps aid in maintaining flyaways and controlling frizz. I use it every morning before work and my hair doesn’t frizz up as much as it used to during the day.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using John Frieda products sense i can remember. I love them. They make my hair feel so smooth and not freezy. They smell great. I always get compliments and questions regarding what i use on my hair. This cream does miracles on baby hairs and making your hair have a soft smooth finish. You need to use a small amount rub it on your hands. run it through your hair and if you need a bit more do it again... Love... Will buy for ever.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
I love to use this stuff after I flat iron my hair. I feel like it really locks in my straight hair without weighing it down. I can use this stuff close to my roots down to the ends and it doesn’t make my hair greasy! I also really like the smell of this product.
Conceptual M.
Fairview Hts, IL
Amazing product. I don't style my hair much, I usually leave it somewhat natural but I use it after every wash and every time I have to go out and fix my hair! I have been using this product for over three years and will keep purchasing it, over and over. It works very well and does what it claims. It smells delicious and honestly, you do not need a ton of product. My hair is shoulder length and a bit wavy.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I liked the John Frieda line of products for frizzy hair. They all actually seems to work if you use the whole line of products from shampoo to hair spray. But after a month of using the line of products my hair began to dry out to the point it was like straw. I was only using this line of products so that had to be it. It’s hard finding the right products to use with thick naturally curly hair. I spent another month undoing the damage. Use carefully to prevent your hair from drying out if you decide to use this.
Kylee P.
This is one of my favorite hair products of all time. I have kids and most days I don't get to fix my hair so I just put this product in it and I am good to go. 100/10 would recommend!!! Absolute favorite product ever.
Jayna P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This product is such a lifesaver! I can always count on it to make my bad hair day manageable! It doesn’t build up and leave curls feeling heavy. I think it is at a great price point and I would definitely buy again!
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
I really like this product! My hair is usually really frizzy, but when I put this in, it really helps prevent any frizz. I apply it after my shower when my hair is still damp. I really like this product and I recommend it!
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Secret Weapon® Touch-Up Crème is honestly the best product for taming frizz. I use it once right after styling and it my hair is perfectly smooth all day long.
Kaytlyn H.
I love this stuff. My hair had been damaged lately so I have breakage and flyaways. A dot sized amount of this cream saves me and it stays in place for a long time. I always have it with me.
Brenda R.
He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es para alguien con cabello un poco ondulado ??
Adriana M.
Chatswort, Georgia
Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo es muy esponjado