Add a Photo

By JOHN FRIEDA®
When applied dry hair this creme transforms puffy parched hair into perfectly smooth hair. This exceptional creme offers a supply shiny and silky texture to your hair. It replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling. The formula works instantly to camouflage dullness puffiness and frayed split ends. It creates ultra-glossy supple hair with a healthy-looking finish. It also contains a UV filter to help shield your hair from the sun.
Photo (1)
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
March 24, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
If you have dry, curly hair like I do, you must try this! I let my hair air dry (blow drying it is just too much work and creates a giant poof) and then I add this to my dry hair. It works like a dream to tame my crazy, frizzy hair!
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
March 25, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
Me encanto esta crema hace 4 meses que la compre te deja el cabello sin frizz ,cuando te lo rizas ,realmente funciona y ha miy buen precio huele muy bien ?y me encanta por que te deja tus rizos sin frezze estoy muy satisfecha con el
Reese B.
Reese B.
Columbia , SC
March 10, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
This is my last step after blow drying and straightening my hair and it helps the maintain it. No frizz and keeps my hair nice and sleek looking!
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
May 15, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
I have very frizzy hair so I need to use a finishing anti-frizz cream everyday and this John Frieda secret weapon was a really good one. For the price I would say it's worth it and i would repurchase it. It kept my hair soft without leaving it greasy. I wish it had a bit of a more pleasant scent to it though.
Megan S.
Megan S.
June 4, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
I have curly, frizzy hair and I have searched for a product that maintains the curl but isn't crunchy for SO LONG. I have tried hairsprays and gels and mousses and just about everything you could think of. This product smells good, feels good, isn't horribly sticky in you hand. It's great! Curly hair people - give this a try!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Nov. 14, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme
This is one of my favourite hair products. I keep a tube at work, in my car, and at home. Perfect for touch ups. Leaves hair soft and shiny, takes care of frizz and fly aways.