BY JOHN FRIEDA® #13 in Hair Cream

This versatile smoothing cream, applied to dry strands, instantly transforms puffy, parched style. Creates a supple, shiny finish and silky touch. For use on flyaways, static frizz, and split ends. Expertly designed hair smoothing cream for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA(AVOCADO) OIL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYLBENZOATE, ISOSTEARYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PVP,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SORBITANOLEATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE,STEARDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN,PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, RED 40, YELLOW 10.

• Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que ...2 Answers
  • He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buen...2 Answers
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
I’ve been dyeing my hair about once or twice a year since high school. Over time it became dry and damaged from the chemicals, not to mention from straightening, curling, etc. Not only did my hair become damaged, but it also became frizzy. I’d seen where people have raves about this stuff and had to try it for myself. I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful and goes on creamy, but dries quickly. It helps aid in maintaining flyaways and controlling frizz. I use it every morning before work and my hair doesn’t frizz up as much as it used to during the day.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
Frizz ease has saved my hair! I came from a dry area so when I moved to a humid area I needed help stat. My hair is frizzy and wavy and this helps calm it down. I put it on when I’m done straightening my hair and it lasts all day.
Whitney S.
Jellico
I love to use this stuff after I flat iron my hair. I feel like it really locks in my straight hair without weighing it down. I can use this stuff close to my roots down to the ends and it doesn’t make my hair greasy! I also really like the smell of this product.
Samantha M.
Augusta
My mom used the predecessor, Dream Creme, on me religiously, so years later I found this for my thick, frizzy hair, and I can't find a competitor even when I try. It's lightweight but effective, a little goes a long way. It smells divine, and it really helps my hair get that naturally soft feeling.
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
Amazing product. I don't style my hair much, I usually leave it somewhat natural but I use it after every wash and every time I have to go out and fix my hair! I have been using this product for over three years and will keep purchasing it, over and over. It works very well and does what it claims. It smells delicious and honestly, you do not need a ton of product. My hair is shoulder length and a bit wavy.
Sydney M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this product and how it smells. My hair does so well with it, it actually helps style my wave better and tames it! Lightweight on, doesn’t make my hair crunchy or feel gross. Would recommend!
Kylee P.
This is one of my favorite hair products of all time. I have kids and most days I don't get to fix my hair so I just put this product in it and I am good to go. 100/10 would recommend!!! Absolute favorite product ever.
Jayna P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This product is such a lifesaver! I can always count on it to make my bad hair day manageable! It doesn’t build up and leave curls feeling heavy. I think it is at a great price point and I would definitely buy again!
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
This works wonders! I use this every morning after I straighten my hair, and my frizzed are gone. They stay tamed all day. I have really straight hair anyways, and all those baby hairs up too always stick up! This is an easy, affordable fix!
April F.
west creek
I have really fine hair that doesn’t get crazy frizzy but sometimes it needs a little help at keeping it smooth and this stuff is amazing at doing just that!! A little goes a long way!
Adriana M.
Chatswort, Georgia
Quiero saber cual crema es la mejor para mi pelo ya que mi pelo es muy esponjado
Brenda R.
He estado buscando esta crema y quería saber que tan buena es para alguien con cabello un poco ondulado ??