Add a Photo

By JOHN FRIEDA®
When applied dry hair this creme transforms puffy parched hair into perfectly smooth hair. This exceptional creme offers a supply shiny and silky texture to your hair. It replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling. The formula works instantly to camouflage dullness puffiness and frayed split ends. It creates ultra-glossy supple hair with a healthy-looking finish. It also contains a UV filter to help shield your hair from the sun.
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois

Me encanto esta crema hace 4 meses que la compre te deja el cabello sin frizz ,cuando te lo rizas ,realmente funciona y ha miy buen precio huele muy bien ?y me encanta por que te deja tus rizos sin frezze estoy muy satisfecha con el
Jordan T.
Jordan T.

If you have dry, curly hair like I do, you must try this! I let my hair air dry (blow drying it is just too much work and creates a giant poof) and then I add this to my dry hair. It works like a dream to tame my crazy, frizzy hair!
Reese B.
Reese B.
Columbia , SC

This is my last step after blow drying and straightening my hair and it helps the maintain it. No frizz and keeps my hair nice and sleek looking!
Karen S.
Karen S.

This is one of my favourite hair products. I keep a tube at work, in my car, and at home. Perfect for touch ups. Leaves hair soft and shiny, takes care of frizz and fly aways.

Join Now