John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme uploaded by Tamara K.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme uploaded by Meryem O.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

When applied dry hair this creme transforms puffy parched hair into perfectly smooth hair. This exceptional creme offers a supply shiny and silky texture to your hair. It replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling. The formula works instantly to camouflage dullness puffiness and frayed split ends. It creates ultra-glossy supple hair with a healthy-looking finish. It also contains a UV filter to help shield your hair from the sun. see more...

Jordan K.
If you have dry, curly hair like I do, you must try this! I let my hair air dry (blow drying it is just too much work and creates a giant poof) and then I add this to my dry hair. It works like a dream to tame my crazy, frizzy hair!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've use this stuff for years! It last forever and I can use it after I straighten or curl my hair. And it smells SO good! I like that it doesn't leave a film/residue in my hair too ;) I'll always buy this stuff
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Me encanto esta crema hace 4 meses que la compre te deja el cabello sin frizz ,cuando te lo rizas ,realmente funciona y ha miy buen precio huele muy bien ?y me encanta por que te deja tus rizos sin frezze estoy muy satisfecha con el
Dorothy L.
Sterling, VA
This hair cream really is the best secret weapon ever. I use it every day. I apply it to dry hair and it transforms my hair into a smooth controlled style. Very effective. Definitely a must buy. Great price too!
Reese B.
Columbia, SC
This is my last step after blow drying and straightening my hair and it helps the maintain it. No frizz and keeps my hair nice and sleek looking!
Tamara K.
Toronto, ON
This really is a secret weapon.
All of John Frieda’s products are consistent, including this one.
Take care of any random frizzes. When your hair starts acting out because of the humidity, this product deals with it.
Sara H.
Toronto , ON
LOVE this stuff! I bought it because I was on the hunt for something to take frizz and make my straightener waves look natural and tamed - someone compared it to the ouai finishing creme which is 3x the price! I’m so glad I bought this one
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
This is a beautiful product for frizzy hair! I have curls and this helps to define them all day long without leaving a harsh scent behind or any type of residue. Even after 24 hours of wear there is no residue!
Meryem O.
I have very frizzy hair so I need to use a finishing anti-frizz cream everyday and this John Frieda secret weapon was a really good one. For the price I would say it's worth it and i would repurchase it. It kept my hair soft without leaving it greasy. I wish it had a bit of a more pleasant scent to it though.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I love using this when I have my hair in a ponytail. I have a lot of little frizzy hairs and this makes my hair feel so glossy and smooth. You don't need very much at long because it goes a long way. It is a great cheap drug store smoothing treatment!