John Frieda Frizz-Ease...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
This entire John Frieda Frizz-Ease collection is amazing. The shampoo, conditioner and oil are all great products that I genuinely love to use. The shampoo specifically lathers up, doesn't dry out your hair like some shampoos. It doesn't make your hair feel stripped of color or good natural oils. It cleanses while still nourishing and helping repair your hair. Definitely a anti frizz product. It smells delicious, the argan oil, coconut and moringa oils give it such a good scent. While bringing all the repairing, nourishing, softening and smoothing benefits. Highly recommend this entire collection!
5 / 5
Wow I just used this shampoo and conditioner combo and it smells amazing and it instantly make your hair soft and silky I brushed my hair with ease I will see if the frizz is gone when it dries
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I received this product free from Home Tester Club in exchange for my honest review. As a frizzy haired woman with unruly wavy hair I need a way to tame and control before I can go out in the world. Taming my mane really starts at the beginning for me with using the right Shampoo and Conditioner. Thankfully the Frizz ease replenish & repair shampoo contains argan, coconut & moringa oils to help make your damaged, frizzy hair silky smooth. I like how much better my hair looks and feels even after one wash!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The John Frieda Frizz-Ease Replenish and Repair Shampoo is not that good. My main problem with it is that it claims to repair your hair and tame frizz when it doesn’t have the most important ingredient needed for damaged hair: protein. This product is completely protein free, which means damaged hair will continue to be frizzy. It does moisturize your hair but it will still be frizzy if your hair needs protein. If you need moisture, then this shampoo is perfect. Otherwise, if you need damage repair, stick to the protein rich products.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This shampoo was nice that it promised to repair and replenish hair which is what I truly need since my hair has been dry and frizzy after color treating it. It definitely replenished my hair but at times left it feeling oily. So it was good but not great.
5 / 5
I was gifted this John Frieda Frizz Ease Replenish & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo in exchange for my honest review. My hair always seems to look and feel outstanding after using John Frieda products, this particular shampoo and conditioner out doing any before. Frizz and hair damage are real problems that exist for me. I've been using John Frieda's Frizz Ease Replenish & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner for a week now and my severe split ends are quickly mending, frizz has significantly subsided and my hair is beautifully smooth and hydrated. It's also much more lustrous and shiny. Even though I'm in dire need of a color and my darker roots have majorly overgrown, somehow I've managed to pull off a beautiful and healthy natural ombre hairdo, thanks to this shampoo and conditioner.
5 / 5
Finding the perfect product for my dry, unruly hair is almost always an impossible task as most leave my hair drier than the desert or weighed down. This new product by John Frieda is everything I’ve been looking for in a shampoo. My curls have never been so soft and manageable, and I’ve also noticed less matting throughout the day. The smell is a tropical like scent but is barely noticeable once hair is dried. Highly recommend if your searching for a quality hair product without breaking the bank.
5 / 5
After trying this product, I have noticed that my hair is softer and more manageable. The first thing I noticed when I opened the container was the scent! I haven't smell anything similar, and I felt pampered instantly. It does help a lot with the frizz, and I recommend it to others.
5 / 5
I received John Freida Frizz Ease Replenish & Repair Shampoo free in exchange for my honest review. After strictly using this shampoo for a week, I already notice healthier, hydrated hair with less frizz and strayed ends. Not only does the shampoo help repair your hair, but it smells great and cleans well too! The consistency of the shampoo is perfect and the lather is just right. I certainly wouldn’t mind using this as my main shampoo product.
5 / 5
I am impressed with this line of John Frieda shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is so moisturizing it feels like a conditioner. My hair got instantly soft and hydrated just washing with the shampoo, I've never had such a good experience just using the shampoo, touching my hair after washing I've already seen a big difference. It’s a Wonderful duo if you want moisturized, frizz-free and extremely shiny hair. I am in love!