BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Frizz-Ease Intensive Deep Conditioner helps restore and improve the texture of damaged hair while eliminating annoying frizz. Infused with milk protein, Vitamin E and avocado oil, this conditioner quenches dehydrated hair and gives it added balance. Blow-drying your hair, styling and daily wear and tear can break strands and cause split ends. This condition can rehydrate damaged hair to give your hair a resilient, glossy structure, without frizz or fly-aways. Keep a tube of Frizz-Ease Conditioner, 6 oz, at home and another one in your purse, backpack or gym bag, so you can maintain fabulous hair on the go.

Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Laureth-23, C12-15 Pareth-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) Pg-Amodimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Ext. Violet 2.

• How much does this product eliminate or diminish frizz? O...1 Answers
  • Does John Frieda deep conditioner like your hair feeling ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? How greasy does it make your hair ...1 Answers
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner
  • "Finally a deep conditioner that washes out with ease to leave silky frizz free hair that I could comb right out of shower." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner helps the frizz and has made my once dry hair SUPER soft." in 1 review
Amanda A.
'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a John Frieda Friss-Ease.
What's John Frieda Friss-Ease? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all John Frieda Friss-Ease.
Cheyenne M.
Beverly Hills
 Use this religiously for about 10 years before I found something I liked better. It’s at every drug store very accessible unlike the one that I use now. I feel like I use so much of this product that I ended up spending a lot of money on it. The product is good with wet or dry hair and if I can’t take the one I use now I just buy this wherever I go.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
It did really help with frizziness but only because it works as hair spray. It was very affordable but it just stuck onto my head. It give my hair an oily look and I just didn't like it on my hair because I have a very dark oily dark type. So I don't really recommend but try it first
Beatriz L.
When I wash my hair it get super frizzy. I use John Frieda frizz ease while my hair is still damn and either air dry or blow dry.... just like that my frizz is gone!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Great product that I purchased many times at Walmart for a good price. It minimizes my frizzy hair and leaves my hair soft and smooth. It smells really nice and doesn’t make my hair flat or greasy looking. I definitely recommend this product!
Brittnie Q.
Plantersville, AL
John Frieda knows what he is doing. I need a life time supply of everything John Frieda. This stuff makes my hair so soft! I have not found anything that makes my hair feel like his products. This is my go-to leave in conditioner. For any girls concerned with smell, it smells great too!
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Brunna G.
Boca Raton, FL
Excellent product. Have been using this brand for a long time and always get the greatest results! Love all of the products. My hair stays hydrated and soft for a long time.
Alex F.
College Sta, TX
A great leave in conditioner. One of my go to favorites that isn’t too high end. It’s great for relating damaged hair and works great on helping out my bleached strands.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
This is such a great product I don’t use this every week but when I use heat to my hair frequently I use this and it brings back so much moisture into my hair and instead of looking dead my hair looks alive and healthy again I highly recommend this to everyone who’s styles their hair every day or every week
Karina B.
How much does this product eliminate or diminish frizz? Or what other product would you recommend for frizz ??? Help
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Does John Frieda deep conditioner like your hair feeling weighted down and oily?
Kafayat A.
Does this product weighs hair down and does it create a buildup on the Scalp? Has anyone ever tried it on a kinky hair texture?
Puvin J.
Kerman , CA
I religiously use John Frieda’s shampoo & conditioner but I did NOT know that there was a deep conditioner solely for rehydrating ! Has anyone tried this product yet, and did it help bring moisture back into your hair?
Allyssa C.
Chateaugay
Does this really work? How greasy does it make your hair look