Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsJohn Frieda
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum

John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum

by John Frieda

Instantly eliminate and protect each strand against the onset of frizz. This lightweight finishing serum tames unruly flyaways and boosts glossy shine. Polishing serum expertly formulated with an exceptionally unique blend of silicones and silk protein, plus heat protection.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Polysilicone-15, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Phytantriol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene

Are u using this product??
Start your review of John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Marina E.
Mississauga , ON
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum uploaded by Marina E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this serum and it works great i use it on damp and you just need a small drop to give you a great smell and give shine to your hair. And it protects my hair from blow drying.It's not heavy on hair. it help my hair to be soft, shiny and protected. Can be used on all hair types.
Rayhana A.
Toronto, ON
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum uploaded by Rayhana A.
This product is a must!!! It eases the frizziness and gives the hair perfect finish . It is suitable for all hair types. It keeps my hair so smooth and fresh . One small drop in enough to transform your hair . Highly recommended and will buy it again.[product:john-frieda-frizz-ease-perfect-finish-polishing-serum]
Hanna M.
Toronto
It saves my freeze hair giving a soft and shiny look. It smells nice and is very easy to apply. I would highly recommend to everyone! Comparing to my previous brand. I love this one much more. Very affordable price.
Joanne C.
it’s not very greasy, which is good! i use this after i shower and it makes my hair look healthy and smooth
Mehreen M.
Fairmeadow Crescent
I usually use this after I've straightened my hair and it give such a nice end result to my hair! The slight frizz/profiles gets eased up and it makes everything look so much better. I find that I only need to use a very tiny amount as too much will make the hair oily. It smells pretty nice too, which is a nice little added bonus!
Lara M.
Toronto
After I finish my hair care I apply this to my hair and it works like magic it’s sooo good for my hair I have dirty blonde and straight hair
Monique S.
Bellingham
Not bad but I definitely would personally recommend the sleek look heat serums instead over this. It’s the one I always gravitate towards
Alyssa C.
This hair serum is supposed to smooth hair and control frizziness while providing heat protection. I think that this serum does a pretty good job of that. I apply it to my damp hair, that I then blow dry straight and flat iron. After blow drying, this serum does a decent job of taming frizz and smoothing out my hair. Then, once flat ironed, my hair feels healthy, not fried. In fact, I am impressed by how soft my hair feels after using this product. Truly nice, soft and silky. Overall, this Frizz Ease Thermal Protection serum seems to really work pretty well. It ranks right up there in quality and effectiveness as other high-end thermal smoothing hair products that I've used before.
S.Beauty M.
UK, London
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum uploaded by S.Beauty M.
I have been using this serum from Johon Frieda for a month and I must say that I'm enjoying it very much. My hair when dry tend to be very frizzy but since using this serum it has completely eliminated frizz. My hair is shinier, softer and more disciplined. I recommend it because it's a great product.
Lisa W.
I am not a massive fan of serum as I have greasier hair generally but I love putting this through the stands after a blow dry as it leaves your hair looking less processed and it has more of a sheen. John Frieda is definitely the best when it comes to finishing products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...