BY JOHN FRIEDA® #34 in Hair

Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Can only use from the middle of my hair down because it makes my hair super greasy and most of my fly sways are near my scalp so that stinks. A little pricey but not too bad. Probably won't buy again though.
Megan M.
I despise dried-out, frizzy hair. At one time, my hair was lush, full, completely undamaged. I needlessly experimented with color, forever losing my gorgeous natural auburn. In my opinion, using hair dye--with its drying ammonia and peroxide--is a huge mistake unless you need to cover gray. Virgin hair is unparalleled in beauty, with multi-tonal highlights, healthy strands, and sheen. The color affected my hair's cuticle and I needed to condition more regularly. And then, to make a very long and convoluted story short, some medical mistakes left me taking large doses of Prednisone to control pain. What came next? Thinning, lifeless, parched tresses which nothing could seem to mend. The shine was a thing of the past; frizz increased incredibly. My frail hair would break very easily, especially after being compromised by washing. I increased the B Vitamins I take, as well as vitamins in general. I used a great deep conditioner regularly. I switched to the Nioxin System for thinning, chemically-treated hair. It worked as well as could be expected, but every time I went for a trim the stylist would look at me, horrified, and ask, "How did you fry your hair?" I was desperate. A tidbit on AOL about John Frieda's "Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection Formula" caught my eye. Evidently one woman had been trying to grow her hair for years with no success. She used the product regularly and eventually had her lengthy, lush locks. For less than $10.00, what did I have to lose? Frizz and delicate hair, for one! This serum is a powerhouse at shielding your strands against the heat of blow dryers, curling or straightening tools, and UV damage. It extends the life of color and imparts a new radiance. After washing (I've learned to use cooler water because it is less damaging), I towel dry gently. Then I pump a dime-sized amount into my palms and work it through my ends and any particularly dry areas, avoiding roots (it will weigh hair down). If more is needed, I adjust it accordingly. I've also invested in an ionic hair dryer to tame frizz with less brutality than a traditional one. My hair is bouncy and shiny; the fragility is less noticeable. A recent trip to the salon had the stylist's mouth agape, asking what had changed in my routine. "Frizz-Ease" uses Vitamin E, mineral oil, and hydrolyzed silk to bring about major results. Occasionally, I use it on dry hair to tame fly-away's. My hair is not greasy; it just feels like hair again, healthy hair. This is easily a ten-star product for me!
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! You only need a little drop to tackle frizz head on. It's my favorite frizz control because even if you put a little too much in it doesn't make my hair look super greasy. It decreases frizz but increases shine!
Madison O.
W Carrollton, OH
Best frizz control I've found without being too heavy and leaving my hair oily and flat. My go to for frizz control. The whole line works wonders, individually or together
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
After I met this product line John Frieda I never stopped buying. I love this finisher as well as other products. They are already part of my day to day life.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
I have very course hair and this serum works wonders to tame my fly-aways and frizz without weighing my hair down or making it greasy.
Christie M.
3 waterfront broadway, Edinburgh
as i have dry frizzy ends this product helps me ruduce the frizz quickly and effectively! the product does not make my hair greasy and great value. however, it does not last all day and i do have to re apply when needed.
Lauren G.
Halifax
This product is worth buying because its a reasonable price and it deffinitely works. It doesnt make your hair feel heavy like most oils do and it has a lovely scent. It does exactly what it says on the bottle, very happy purchase.
Orla V.
Good but need to apply a lot if your a frizzy girl like me. I feel that with frizzy products they aren't really effective maybe that's just my hair but john Freda's frizz serum really work well.
Hannah W.
this is very good at de frizzing hair and add length to the time it remains straight, it does last a long time however it is very expensive and can leave hair feeling and looking greasy