BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Megan M.
Megan M.
I despise dried-out, frizzy hair. At one time, my hair was lush, full, completely undamaged. I needlessly experimented with color, forever losing my gorgeous natural auburn. In my opinion, using hair dye--with its drying ammonia and peroxide--is a huge mistake unless you need to cover gray. Virgin hair is unparalleled in beauty, with multi-tonal highlights, healthy strands, and sheen. The color affected my hair's cuticle and I needed to condition more regularly. And then, to make a very long and convoluted story short, some medical mistakes left me taking large doses of Prednisone to control pain. What came next? Thinning, lifeless, parched tresses which nothing could seem to mend. The shine was a thing of the past; frizz increased incredibly. My frail hair would break very easily, especially after being compromised by washing. I increased the B Vitamins I take, as well as vitamins in general. I used a great deep conditioner regularly. I switched to the Nioxin System for thinning, chemically-treated hair. It worked as well as could be expected, but every time I went for a trim the stylist would look at me, horrified, and ask, "How did you fry your hair?" I was desperate. A tidbit on AOL about John Frieda's "Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection Formula" caught my eye. Evidently one woman had been trying to grow her hair for years with no success. She used the product regularly and eventually had her lengthy, lush locks. For less than $10.00, what did I have to lose? Frizz and delicate hair, for one! This serum is a powerhouse at shielding your strands against the heat of blow dryers, curling or straightening tools, and UV damage. It extends the life of color and imparts a new radiance. After washing (I've learned to use cooler water because it is less damaging), I towel dry gently. Then I pump a dime-sized amount into my palms and work it through my ends and any particularly dry areas, avoiding roots (it will weigh hair down). If more is needed, I adjust it accordingly. I've also invested in an ionic hair dryer to tame frizz with less brutality than a traditional one. My hair is bouncy and shiny; the fragility is less noticeable. A recent trip to the salon had the stylist's mouth agape, asking what had changed in my routine. "Frizz-Ease" uses Vitamin E, mineral oil, and hydrolyzed silk to bring about major results. Occasionally, I use it on dry hair to tame fly-away's. My hair is not greasy; it just feels like hair again, healthy hair. This is easily a ten-star product for me!
Gisele S.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
After I met this product line John Frieda I never stopped buying. I love this finisher as well as other products. They are already part of my day to day life.
Milse J.
Milse J.
London
This product is brilliant for dry and frizzy hair it really tames the frizz and flyaways and it makes your hair look healthy. I had been on my hair for a long time a noticed it didn't look sleek and healthy when styling it , then a friend recommended it for me and it has become a necessity when styling my hair with heat. The only thing is if you use too much it can make your hair look greasy so only use a pea sized about in the ends of your hair.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
This product is perfect for fighting frizz and keeping my curls in place and looking refined. It's also got a lovely scent and is not sticky, and pretty good value for money considering you don't need too much product.
Jess E.
Jess E.
I love using this product it's so nourishing and really smooths out my hair so glad I have it. I would really recommend it.
Larisa I.
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
I love it! Makes every day settling easy. I use only this and twisters to make my fine hair curly.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Appley Bridge, Wigan
This hair serum is non greasy and perfect for dry hair. This product means I don't have to go to the salon as much anymore as I don't get as many split ends! The price is fair for what it is and I would highly recommend as it lasts so long! John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Bristol
As someone with very frizzy and dry hair, I recommend this 100%! Makes my hair very smooth and sleek. I use it after I've finished styling my hair and it gives it a beautiful shine! Totally worth it for the price