BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Gisele S.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum 50Ml
After I met this product line John Frieda I never stopped buying. I love this finisher as well as other products. They are already part of my day to day life.
Milse J.
Milse J.
London
This product is brilliant for dry and frizzy hair it really tames the frizz and flyaways and it makes your hair look healthy. I had been on my hair for a long time a noticed it didn't look sleek and healthy when styling it , then a friend recommended it for me and it has become a necessity when styling my hair with heat. The only thing is if you use too much it can make your hair look greasy so only use a pea sized about in the ends of your hair.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
This product is perfect for fighting frizz and keeping my curls in place and looking refined. It's also got a lovely scent and is not sticky, and pretty good value for money considering you don't need too much product.
Jess E.
Jess E.
I love using this product it's so nourishing and really smooths out my hair so glad I have it. I would really recommend it.
Larisa I.
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
I love it! Makes every day settling easy. I use only this and twisters to make my fine hair curly.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum 50Ml
This hair serum is non greasy and perfect for dry hair. This product means I don't have to go to the salon as much anymore as I don't get as many split ends! The price is fair for what it is and I would highly recommend as it lasts so long! John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum 50Ml
As someone with very frizzy and dry hair, I recommend this 100%! Makes my hair very smooth and sleek. I use it after I've finished styling my hair and it gives it a beautiful shine! Totally worth it for the price