BY FRIZZ EASE

Frizz-Ease Original Serum blocks frizz all day. The Serum instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smoother, glossier, stronger hair. Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair. It is an exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. Frizz-Ease Original Serum also repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz. Contains sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this product.  I have been using it in my hair for almost 10 years, and it's fantastic.  It helps control the frizz of my hair, and leaves my hair feeling so nice!  I have thick hair and it definitely helps keep it under control.  It is a little thick, so it can be hard to spread throughout my hair, but overall I love this!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I have been using this stuff since high school it's so good. It's a great price and lasts a long time doesnt just disappear. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in ConditionerJohn Frieda® Frizz-Ease Original 6 Effects Serum
Cheryl B.
The best on the market and the best value. It’s easy to buy on the high street and lasts for literally years. Solve any frizz problem on curly or straight hair.
Pamela H.
Hollywood, FL
Keeps my hair frizz-free while also keeping volume and looking product-free. Better than other products I’ve tried that make my hair look oily.
Georgia T.
23 Herne Hill Road, Lambeth
This is incredible! It leaves my hair silky smooth, tames fly always/baby hair and calms my frizz too. I received this as a free sample but I will definitely be purchasing a full size sample soon. First time using serum and this has me hooked!
Lydia B.
I love this product. My hair is very frizzy if I don’t put anything into it. This product is great whether I straighten or curl my hair. It exceeds my expectations so I am very satisfied with it. A little bit goes a long way.
Hannah L.
West Seneca, NY
This product works great for keeping my hair sleek and frizz drastically goes down when I use it!
Na’Bryia P.
Charleston, WV
This product works amazingly for ridiculously frizzy hair! My hair gets especially untamable when I wash it and this stuff always works! John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Original 6 Effects Serum
Courtney H.
Bristol
Friz ease serum is fab for coloured hair! When it starts to feel dry and frizzy and you cant tame the friz, this product is the one to go for! It feels so silky and smooth once applied to hair and tames frizz
Elizabeth D.
Stockton on tees , Stockton on tees
Love love this product!!!! I have natural wavy frizzy hair and I hate it! So a serum always helps me through the day especially in hot climate when in holiday! This is by far the best I’ve used as it make my hair look super shiny but not greasy at the same time ♥️
Katie R.
What are some other great anti frizz creams?
Kailyn L.
Is this worth the money? I have curly hair that I hate and want something to smooth but define my curls. Will this product do that?