John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum uploaded by Natalie P.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum uploaded by Kourtney S.

BY FRIZZ EASE

Frizz-Ease Original Serum blocks frizz all day. The Serum instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smoother, glossier, stronger hair. Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair. It is an exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. Frizz-Ease Original Serum also repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz. Contains sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
Has helped my frizzy hair so much. I use one pump on damp hair and let this dry naturally. It hydrates and the frizz is manageable. I use this about three times a week! Would 100% buy again and again.
Heather M.
Stafford
This product makes my hair so smooth and silky looking, it really tames all the flyaway hairs. It’s very easy to use and smells amazing. It’s very affordable and a little goes a long way. Would recommend this product
Chelsea B.
I use this product to help maintain my frizzy hair especially on days where it is very windy or humid outside
Priscilla A.
Bexley, Greater London
This hair serum is my holy grail frizz product! I absolutely love it and I have nothing bad to say about it. I use this every time I wash and straighten my hair. I bought it from boots although I can't remember how much i bought it for. I love the way this makes my hair look and feel after I use it and it makes my frizzy straight look slightly more sleek with the amount of "puffyness" that i like. I would 100% buy this again and I recommend this to anyone that is looking for a frizz ease serum!
Ionela C.
Cobham
If there's anything that keep's my hair frizzless, it's this serum in combination with the matching mask. I used the purple color serum last month and now I'm using the Red color. Couldn't be more happy with both of them. Definitely recomand!
Yesenia K.
Anything John Frieda is my go to so they frizz serum is no exception. It's affordable and it leaves your hair silky smooth and glossy but not oily.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I give it 5 stars because it really does make your hair shiny and smoothes frizz. A little goes a long way. You don't need a lot. Work from your ends up to avoid oily roots. Can be found everywhere and is about 7 dollars.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR CARE! 😊 I love this stuff so much, I read all these amazing reviews before I bought it and I must say it lived up to the hype! I apply it when my hair is very wet, and I have amazing silky softness when it dries! I've never been happier with my frizzy unruly hair before this product, I just love it so much 💕💕💕
Natalie P.
Rocklin, CA
I have never been more in love with a hair serum product the way I am with this product it literally gives my frizzy out of control not so smooth hair smoothness and shine that lasts the humidity doesn't stand a chance with this product I feel so comfortable with it I would highly recommend
Jamie F.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is the best product I have ever found for my frizzy hair. I love using it, my hair gets a shine to it.
Katie R.
What are some other great anti frizz creams?
Kailyn L.
Is this worth the money? I have curly hair that I hate and want something to smooth but define my curls. Will this product do that?