BY FRIZZ EASE

Frizz-Ease Original Serum blocks frizz all day. The Serum instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smoother, glossier, stronger hair. Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair. It is an exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. Frizz-Ease Original Serum also repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz. Contains sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
rhyne n.
I absolutely love this product. I just picked it up at walmart randomly and i’m so happy i did. I put it on before blow drying and it makes my hair salon soft! very great buy, planning on picking up a new bottle soon
Lydia B.
I love this product. My hair is very frizzy if I don’t put anything into it. This product is great whether I straighten or curl my hair. It exceeds my expectations so I am very satisfied with it. A little bit goes a long way.
Na’Bryia P.
Charleston, WV
This product works amazingly for ridiculously frizzy hair! My hair gets especially untamable when I wash it and this stuff always works! John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum
Jessica V.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Work well to keep minor frizz at bay for everyday but if having a really bad frizzy hair day I wouldn't pick this to use. I haven't found the perfect thing for major frizz
Alexa B.
De Queen, AR
I actually bought this last year and tried it and it was terrible. I would apply and go out and my hair would still frizz. I used it for like two weeks just to make sure that my hair was used to it and maybe that's why it wasn't working but it never worked.
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
Great hair product! I have used for a couple months and have noticed a difference. Easy to apply and packaging is some to use. Has a lock, so great for travel. Bought at local drugstore. Helps my hair in the humidity state I live in. Works well as heat protectant too.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
A bottle can last years! I use it when blow drying and straightening my hair. The only reason this product did not get 5 out of 5 is because if my hair is just the slightest bit dry before blow drying it, it will sometimes make my roots look greasy.
Grace L.
I use this product right after the shower when my hair is very wet. Not only does this serum make my hair smell amazing (but not too strong) it makes my hair so silky. Great value and would buy again.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR CARE! 😊 I love this stuff so much, I read all these amazing reviews before I bought it and I must say it lived up to the hype! I apply it when my hair is very wet, and I have amazing silky softness when it dries! I've never been happier with my frizzy unruly hair before this product, I just love it so much 💕💕💕
Natalie P.
Rocklin, CA
I have never been more in love with a hair serum product the way I am with this product it literally gives my frizzy out of control not so smooth hair smoothness and shine that lasts the humidity doesn't stand a chance with this product I feel so comfortable with it I would highly recommend
Katie R.
What are some other great anti frizz creams?
Kailyn L.
Is this worth the money? I have curly hair that I hate and want something to smooth but define my curls. Will this product do that?