John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum uploaded by Natalie P.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum uploaded by Kourtney S.

BY FRIZZ EASE

Frizz-Ease Original Serum blocks frizz all day. The Serum instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smoother, glossier, stronger hair. Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair. It is an exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. Frizz-Ease Original Serum also repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz. Contains sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
A bottle can last years! I use it when blow drying and straightening my hair. The only reason this product did not get 5 out of 5 is because if my hair is just the slightest bit dry before blow drying it, it will sometimes make my roots look greasy.
Heather H.
Picayune , MS
Great hair product! I have used for a couple months and have noticed a difference. Easy to apply and packaging is some to use. Has a lock, so great for travel. Bought at local drugstore. Helps my hair in the humidity state I live in. Works well as heat protectant too.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I give it 5 stars because it really does make your hair shiny and smoothes frizz. A little goes a long way. You don't need a lot. Work from your ends up to avoid oily roots. Can be found everywhere and is about 7 dollars.
Grace L.
I use this product right after the shower when my hair is very wet. Not only does this serum make my hair smell amazing (but not too strong) it makes my hair so silky. Great value and would buy again.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR CARE! 😊 I love this stuff so much, I read all these amazing reviews before I bought it and I must say it lived up to the hype! I apply it when my hair is very wet, and I have amazing silky softness when it dries! I've never been happier with my frizzy unruly hair before this product, I just love it so much 💕💕💕
Natalie P.
Rocklin, CA
I have never been more in love with a hair serum product the way I am with this product it literally gives my frizzy out of control not so smooth hair smoothness and shine that lasts the humidity doesn't stand a chance with this product I feel so comfortable with it I would highly recommend
Yesenia K.
Anything John Frieda is my go to so they frizz serum is no exception. It's affordable and it leaves your hair silky smooth and glossy but not oily.
Tammy B.
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair looking great and it isn’t too expensive. It gives it a nice shine but doesn’t leave it looking greasy.
Kailyn L.
Works very well, had to use quite a bit for my long hair. A little expensive so Im hoping after a few more uses I notice a difference.
Katie R.
I tries this it works OK. But after a few hours my hair is fluffy and poofed out. Not sure how to get it to work for longer.
Katie R.
What are some other great anti frizz creams?
Kailyn L.
Is this worth the money? I have curly hair that I hate and want something to smooth but define my curls. Will this product do that?