BY FRIZZ EASE

Frizz-Ease Original Serum blocks frizz all day. The Serum instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smoother, glossier, stronger hair. Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair. It is an exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. Frizz-Ease Original Serum also repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz. Contains sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly C.
Uncasville
Boy do I love this hair product! It makes my hair very smooth and shiny. I apply it to my damp, unbrushed hair when I get out of the shower. Therefore, when I brush my hair, I don't have to put up a fight with tangles and knots (I have thick hair) . I would highly suggest.  This product smells amazing and is CHEAP ! Don't spend over $20 on products that don't work ... I have learned my lesson.
Aditi S.
Vienna
Has definitely helped with top-of-head frizz and tiny hairs. I have pretty rough curly hair, so it’s quite helpful. I usually wrap my hair in a towel and when it’s partially dry, I apply this serum and comb it through my hair. It has silicones, though, so I’m not going to repurchase because I am going silicone-free. But I would recommend it to anyone whose hair works well with silicones!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I love this product.  I have been using it in my hair for almost 10 years, and it's fantastic.  It helps control the frizz of my hair, and leaves my hair feeling so nice!  I have thick hair and it definitely helps keep it under control.  It is a little thick, so it can be hard to spread throughout my hair, but overall I love this!
rhyne n.
I absolutely love this product. I just picked it up at walmart randomly and i’m so happy i did. I put it on before blow drying and it makes my hair salon soft! very great buy, planning on picking up a new bottle soon
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a pretty good product. It’s not too thick or too thin. I’ve tried many frizz controlling products but none of them really do much to control the mane. This one does the best job out of the ones I’ve tried, however I continue to be very frizzy.
Diana B.
Victorville
Don't even look any further for frizz control because this is the best! I have tried everything I could get my hands on and this is my holy trail for frizz control.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I have been using this stuff since high school it's so good. It's a great price and lasts a long time doesnt just disappear. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in ConditionerJohn Frieda® Frizz-Ease Original 6 Effects Serum
Alexa B.
De Queen, AR
I actually bought this last year and tried it and it was terrible. I would apply and go out and my hair would still frizz. I used it for like two weeks just to make sure that my hair was used to it and maybe that's why it wasn't working but it never worked.
Lydia B.
I love this product. My hair is very frizzy if I don’t put anything into it. This product is great whether I straighten or curl my hair. It exceeds my expectations so I am very satisfied with it. A little bit goes a long way.
Na’Bryia P.
Charleston, WV
This product works amazingly for ridiculously frizzy hair! My hair gets especially untamable when I wash it and this stuff always works! John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Original 6 Effects Serum
Katie R.
What are some other great anti frizz creams?
Kailyn L.
Is this worth the money? I have curly hair that I hate and want something to smooth but define my curls. Will this product do that?