Add a Photo

Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Feb. 14, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
kiana f.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
March 21, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Smyrna, TN
April 18, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
Does keep hair shiny, I always put in before I blow dry and my hair is blonde and has a bit of a wave to it so it helps straighten out and keep it moisturized. I do think some of the alternatives are better but over all it is a good product
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Feb. 16, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
June 1, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
I have bought this many times, hoping it would calm my frizzy hair, but it just made it oily. Oily + frizzy is not a good look! I felt like I was helping, when I wasn't. I wouldn't buy again, but maybe would try coconut oil instead.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
June 13, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
My hairstylist uses this serum on my hair and it kept my hair from frizzing. There was no greasy/oily residue after she applied the product. I recommend this product if you have trouble taming the frizz!
Angie W.
Angie W.
March 2, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
By far the best frizz free product on the market. If you have finer hair, a little goes a long way. I love how soft this makes my hair feel and I am frizz free all day with it. Definitely worth buying.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
March 21, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
Forget EVERY other brand when it comes to frizz serums ... now and forever this will always be a staple in my drawer .... nothing comes close to this lightweight oil that can be used pre or post blow drying... and the price is still amazing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
April 3, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
I have been using this serum for many years. I love how it keeps my hair from frizz in my hot humid climate and keep my hair sleek at straight. I love this stuff!
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:57 a.m.
Review for: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
It only takes a tiny bit of this to get my long frizzy hair under control. Lasts all day and smells amazing.