John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #87 in Hair Serums

Hannah S.
Providence, RI
This product is pricey but actually is so worth it. The smell is lovely, and it smooths out my hair so well. I have color treated hair that is naturally frizzy, so keeping it down after straightening is a struggle. I am able to get silky results with this product though!
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
This is another product that I used to really love but am now on the fence about. I’m not sure if it’s because my hair has changed, my standards have changed, or the product has changed. It’s a bit tricky to get the right amount that reduces my frizz but doesn’t leave me with greasy looking areas. I don’t feel this really moisturizes or products my hair and I’d much prefer safer ingredients/natural type products. A small amount, rubbed between my hands then smoothed gently over my dried and styled hair as a finisher is probably my preferred way of using this.
Alisha P.
I know this is always rated super high, but it is too heavy for my fine hair. I have a lot of hair that can tolerate a lot of serums. I know that you’re supposed to apply before towel drying but that isn’t practical for me. Pass on this!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I love this product. I have really long straight hair and while it is healthy, I love the extra protection to my ends and the super shine it adds. One thing that I’m not a fan of is that I can apply it to the top of my head because it makes my hair look greasy. Other than that, it’s a great product. It smells good, is inexpensive, and is easy to find. I’d recommend this to all that are looking to tame frizz or just add some shine to your locks.
Esther F.
Frizz ease is a must have for me when I do my hair. I only wash my hair twice a week, so when I wash it, I blow dry it and straighten it because it is so incredibly frizzy.
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This frizz gel help so much to combat humidity and frizz. It makes it feel so smooth. A little goes a long way so it last for a long time. It’s definitely a go to for me. Make sure not to put too much though because then your hair will look really greasy.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
This is awesome I use this every time I was my hair. Simply pump a dime size amount to your palm and run it through your hair. Leave my hair super soft, smooth. This help to tame and lessen the frizziness
Kimberly T.
I do like this hair serum. It's not too pricey and it gets the job done. It's not my favorite though. It can be a bit too oily for my liking. Plus, the bottle is a bit small, so it doesn't last for very long. (I have very long, thick hair). It's not my go-to serum, but it's one of my top 3.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Marla M.
Plantersville , MS
I think this product is great if you really need it. It works so wonderful for my mother in her thick, coarse hair. I have baby fine hair but a ton of it and it just makes my hair heavy and greasy. Maybe I used to much but if that was the case I don't think I could get a small enough amount to not make my hair greasy.