John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #89 in Hair Serums

Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is always rated super high, but it is too heavy for my fine hair. I have a lot of hair that can tolerate a lot of serums. I know that you’re supposed to apply before towel drying but that isn’t practical for me. Pass on this!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have really long straight hair and while it is healthy, I love the extra protection to my ends and the super shine it adds. One thing that I’m not a fan of is that I can apply it to the top of my head because it makes my hair look greasy. Other than that, it’s a great product. It smells good, is inexpensive, and is easy to find. I’d recommend this to all that are looking to tame frizz or just add some shine to your locks.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this for years to calm my frizzy, curly hair. I don’t use it every day but just when I need to. Otherwise I notice that it causes buildup and greasiness. It’s a good brand that I trust.
Mahwish N.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this a lot in high school and I will say it kept my hair frizz free and shiny! I haven’t used the new formula recently but I’m sure I would love it just as much as I did as a teen.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this hair serum. It's not too pricey and it gets the job done. It's not my favorite though. It can be a bit too oily for my liking. Plus, the bottle is a bit small, so it doesn't last for very long. (I have very long, thick hair). It's not my go-to serum, but it's one of my top 3.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Marla M.
Plantersville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is great if you really need it. It works so wonderful for my mother in her thick, coarse hair. I have baby fine hair but a ton of it and it just makes my hair heavy and greasy. Maybe I used to much but if that was the case I don't think I could get a small enough amount to not make my hair greasy.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Olivia K.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does keep hair shiny, I always put in before I blow dry and my hair is blonde and has a bit of a wave to it so it helps straighten out and keep it moisturized. I do think some of the alternatives are better but over all it is a good product