Add a Photo

#139 in Hair Serums
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
kiana f.
kiana f.
ATHENS

I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

Forget EVERY other brand when it comes to frizz serums ... now and forever this will always be a staple in my drawer .... nothing comes close to this lightweight oil that can be used pre or post blow drying... and the price is still amazing
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Smyrna, TN

Does keep hair shiny, I always put in before I blow dry and my hair is blonde and has a bit of a wave to it so it helps straighten out and keep it moisturized. I do think some of the alternatives are better but over all it is a good product
Angie W.
Angie W.

By far the best frizz free product on the market. If you have finer hair, a little goes a long way. I love how soft this makes my hair feel and I am frizz free all day with it. Definitely worth buying.
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL

I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I have been using this serum for many years. I love how it keeps my hair from frizz in my hot humid climate and keep my hair sleek at straight. I love this stuff!
Connie F.
Connie F.

Great for keeping frizz tamed!! John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml Nice formula and doesn't get oily.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR

It only takes a tiny bit of this to get my long frizzy hair under control. Lasts all day and smells amazing.
Karla M.
Karla M.

I use this product so much .. my hair with the serum feels so soft I don't have anymore frizz