Add a Photo

#158 in Hair Serums
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
kiana f.
kiana f.
Athens, GA

I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

Forget EVERY other brand when it comes to frizz serums ... now and forever this will always be a staple in my drawer .... nothing comes close to this lightweight oil that can be used pre or post blow drying... and the price is still amazing
Angie W.
Angie W.

By far the best frizz free product on the market. If you have finer hair, a little goes a long way. I love how soft this makes my hair feel and I am frizz free all day with it. Definitely worth buying.
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL

I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR

It only takes a tiny bit of this to get my long frizzy hair under control. Lasts all day and smells amazing.
Karla M.
Karla M.

I use this product so much .. my hair with the serum feels so soft I don't have anymore frizz
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA

Love using this to help tame my fly always. Be careful, using too much will leave your hair looking greasy. Just a dab works great though
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Richmond Hill

This product really does smooth out hair although I'm not sure how well it combats frizz. I've never needed to use it for that but I'm pleased with the smoothing factor of the serum. I have really long hair and only need to use one (maybe two) pumps to work it throughout my hair. That being said, I also have thin and fine hair so use varies per person. It has a decent smell and isn't too oily (it washes off your hands relatively easily) all while lasting until the next wash. I got this as a gift from someone, however, and I would never pay its worth just to possess this again. For what it does I'm happy, but for what it costs I'm not. It's not a regular use product for me, though - just on occasion - so if you're the kind of person who uses products like this then maybe it's just the right one for you.

Join Now