Add a Photo

#199 in Hair Serums
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Richmond Hill

This product really does smooth out hair although I'm not sure how well it combats frizz. I've never needed to use it for that but I'm pleased with the smoothing factor of the serum. I have really long hair and only need to use one (maybe two) pumps to work it throughout my hair. That being said, I also have thin and fine hair so use varies per person. It has a decent smell and isn't too oily (it washes off your hands relatively easily) all while lasting until the next wash. I got this as a gift from someone, however, and I would never pay its worth just to possess this again. For what it does I'm happy, but for what it costs I'm not. It's not a regular use product for me, though - just on occasion - so if you're the kind of person who uses products like this then maybe it's just the right one for you.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Cumberland, RI

Love using this to help tame my fly always. Be careful, using too much will leave your hair looking greasy. Just a dab works great though

Join Now