John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml uploaded by Ayesha H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Hair Serums

Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I do like this hair serum. It's not too pricey and it gets the job done. It's not my favorite though. It can be a bit too oily for my liking. Plus, the bottle is a bit small, so it doesn't last for very long. (I have very long, thick hair). It's not my go-to serum, but it's one of my top 3.
kiana f.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I seriously live for the john Frieda serums! All of them are amazing and somehow just the right consistency of not to runny but not too tacky but not too greasy and yet heavy enough to keep the frizz away from my curls! I am a loyal user and have gone through 10 of these bottles easily.
Marla M.
Marla M.
Plantersville, MS
I think this product is great if you really need it. It works so wonderful for my mother in her thick, coarse hair. I have baby fine hair but a ton of it and it just makes my hair heavy and greasy. Maybe I used to much but if that was the case I don't think I could get a small enough amount to not make my hair greasy.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Smyrna, TN
Does keep hair shiny, I always put in before I blow dry and my hair is blonde and has a bit of a wave to it so it helps straighten out and keep it moisturized. I do think some of the alternatives are better but over all it is a good product
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
I have bought this many times, hoping it would calm my frizzy hair, but it just made it oily. Oily + frizzy is not a good look! I felt like I was helping, when I wasn't. I wouldn't buy again, but maybe would try coconut oil instead.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This is a staple in my hair routine. I have somewhat frizzy thick course hair and this helps tame it before I flat iron or curl it. I use it after every wash and condition instead of mouse or gel. I can't live without it!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My hairstylist uses this serum on my hair and it kept my hair from frizzing. There was no greasy/oily residue after she applied the product. I recommend this product if you have trouble taming the frizz!
Angie W.
Angie W.
By far the best frizz free product on the market. If you have finer hair, a little goes a long way. I love how soft this makes my hair feel and I am frizz free all day with it. Definitely worth buying.