Add a Photo

#199 in Hair Serums
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

I hate this serum. I'm not sure if maybe I was just using it wrong, but this serum made my hair look like a giant grease ball. This might work better with someone with thicker hair, but with my thin hair, it was just too much for it to handle. It did keep frizz away but frizz can't really develop on greasy hair so it really didn't give the affect I was expecting.
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL

I love the John Frieda brand. It really helps out with my frizz. This product works great. Has a great smell and it doesn't weigh your hair down or get your hands all sticky.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR

It only takes a tiny bit of this to get my long frizzy hair under control. Lasts all day and smells amazing.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA

Love using this to help tame my fly always. Be careful, using too much will leave your hair looking greasy. Just a dab works great though
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Richmond Hill

This product really does smooth out hair although I'm not sure how well it combats frizz. I've never needed to use it for that but I'm pleased with the smoothing factor of the serum. I have really long hair and only need to use one (maybe two) pumps to work it throughout my hair. That being said, I also have thin and fine hair so use varies per person. It has a decent smell and isn't too oily (it washes off your hands relatively easily) all while lasting until the next wash. I got this as a gift from someone, however, and I would never pay its worth just to possess this again. For what it does I'm happy, but for what it costs I'm not. It's not a regular use product for me, though - just on occasion - so if you're the kind of person who uses products like this then maybe it's just the right one for you.

Join Now