BY JOHN FRIEDA® #31 in Hair Serums

Protect each strand against the onset of frizz. Expertly formulated with an exceptionally unique blend of silicones combined with silk protein, this serum for frizzy hair tames unruly flyaways, boosts shine and provides heat protection.
Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Some frizz treatments fee...4 Answers
  • Is this product good for helping to flat iron natural hair?3 Answers
  • Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...13 Answers
Savahanna M.
I have very dry, frizzy, curly, wavy, thick hair that’s extremely hard to maintain and I use this product after every-time I shower, I towel dry my hair then pump 2 squirts into my finger tips and distribute it evenly throughout the ends of my hair. I highly recommend this product if you have hair like mine! I don’t have to worry about taking a shower hours before I have to be somewhere so it can dry and I can straighten it, this product allows me to shower, towel dry & go.
Christina S.
Winston Salem, NC
This is an oldie but a goodie! This is a staple for my curly hair for the past 5 years for a reason. The bottle has been updated for the better and using this almost every day the bottle will last me a good 6 months. Great product for the value.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Frizz helper, humidity protectant, smoothes, hydrates and tames, and heat protection. All 6! I have this in extra strength and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. After a few days it does get a little oily. Smells good, really nourishes my hair and kept my blonde bright! Good price for it :)
Deb R.
I was very surprised by this product as it got rave reviews. I have extremely frizzy hair and it didn't do much. My hair was still a frizzy mess. I tried it with other more expensive brands for styling and my hair was still frizzy. Thinking about getting a keratin treatment as I've tried so many products and nothing works.
Tara M.
Hamilton, ON
In the summertime my hair goes out of control frizzy. I like to tame it without weighing it down. The John Frieda serum does a great job of just that. For the price and availability at most drug stores it can’t be beat.
natalia n.
England
Great frizzy control , would say it's quite pricey for the amount you get , but all round great product really helps the frizzy and smells nice.
Maygen R.
Ladysmith
I love this stuff. I have wavy/curly hair and it tends to get frizzy. I use this stuff and it helps control it. It have a very pleasant sent. I haven't tried anything else so I dont know how it would compare to any thing else. I'm very satisfied with it.
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite hair oil! It is an actual serum that hydrates the hair without making it oily. Use ONLY on damp hair, using it on dey hair can quickly make it too oily especially fine straight hair. This is the only serum to actually be able to repair my ends and cause noticeable hair growth. I have even used morrocan oil and I still suggest this over it. Slightly expensive but lasts long and you only need one or two pumps for wet hair.
Michelle V.
New York
I have this serum in extra strength for the humidity in NY summers. I find that it works best on wet hair to lock in moisture and keep hair frizz free. After blow drying I also add a little morrocan oil and my hair looks so shiny and frizz free. Works great!!
Yazzy W.
This product is amazing!!! If you have curly or straight hair and don’t want it to frizz up this will help you. This is super affordable and cheap. You can get it from Walmart and other places. This is an anti frizz conditioner.
Jenasea T.
Does this product leave your hair oily?
meena g.
Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...does it leave ur hair oily and heavyweight. ..
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
I have really really frizzy hair and have never used something like this for my hair, in fact nothing to combat my frizziness! Is this good?
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very course, curly hair and am always looking for new cost effective ways to manage the frizz. Does this product really work well to help with the frizz?

back