BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect each strand against the onset of frizz. Expertly formulated with an exceptionally unique blend of silicones combined with silk protein, this serum for frizzy hair tames unruly flyaways, boosts shine and provides heat protection.
Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Some frizz treatments fee...4 Answers
  • Is this product good for helping to flat iron natural hair?3 Answers
  • Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...13 Answers
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite hair oil! It is an actual serum that hydrates the hair without making it oily. Use ONLY on damp hair, using it on dey hair can quickly make it too oily especially fine straight hair. This is the only serum to actually be able to repair my ends and cause noticeable hair growth. I have even used morrocan oil and I still suggest this over it. Slightly expensive but lasts long and you only need one or two pumps for wet hair.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used the many variations of this product. I love it. It smells great. Makes my hair so sleep and shinny. When I blow dry it its silky.  I use about 3 to 4 pumps. Rub it on my hands and then start at the ends and work tours the roots not to put much products at the top. I come through it and blow dry. Sometimes I shower and just let my hair air dry and when i straighten it. its so smooth. I have been using this product for years and will continue to do so. I let everyone and anyone know about it if i believe their hair might need the little help. ;-)
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
This low-cost drugstore find is a secret weapon against frizz for all hair types, from thick and curly to delicate and fine. One reviewer noticed that her hair "breaks less frequently" when she uses this product. Another reviewer reports that her hair is "so shiny and so manageable" thanks to this product. It also makes her hair silky, despite the fact that she styles it with heat nearly every day.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this product a while ago and ever since i have used it every time i wash my hair, first i have notice that it really de frizz my hair in a good amount and make it smoother and silky. It is great to use it before hair drying or ironing because it will improve the finish look. It is about 10 usd so it is a good deal for a great product
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I’ll be the first to say my hair is unbelievable when it comes to the frizz. I didn’t know hair could be so frizzy. This product really helps tame the frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without feeling greasy. Definitely worth buying.
Kaitlyn P.
Smells great and smooths my hair. Helps tame any frizzies I may have. Best used on dry hair. I focus on the ends of my hair, and i notice that my hair looks shinier and sleeker, without looking greasy.
Marcela V.
John Frieda frizz ease serum is one of the best on the market. Can’t live without it. I have a natural wavy hair, color with highlights. This is a magic.My hair looks natural for couple days, great for humidity . !!!!!
Maria P.
My hairs is usually really soft, but during the winter it began to act up. I decided to try the Frizz Ease and I love it! It gives my hair the soft feeling and allow it to look shiny, but not greasy. Even if I straighten it, my hair still looks soft and with a touch of shine. Great product to have during cold weather season.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I have tried many frizz serums on my hair and few hold up to the Memphis humidity. THIS STUFF IS SOLID! The price is great and it lasts me a good while. I apply it generously to towel dried hair and sometimes lightly to dry hair. It smoothes my hair without weighing it down!
Kara D.
This product definitely succeeds in its mission. This is a clear serum that is almost oily in texture, which helps cure frizziness. You only need a small amount in order to get the job done. I have thick, long hair and I tend to use this only during wintertime when my hair is dry and static seems to become a thing. I don't have to deal with frizzy hair often, but I find it helpful in dry conditions and static comes around. A little goes a long way as it's affordable.

10/10 recommend!
Katrice S.
Does this product really ease frizzy hair or does it weigh it down with oil?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Does this product leave your hair oily or greasy looking?
Victoria M.
Coatesville, PA
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Gabriela M.
wallingford, CT
Does this make your hair look oily? I want my hair to look healthy and shiny, without looking oily. Anybody find a product that does this for them?
Hæď J.
My hair is really frizzy and i hadn't use any product to treat it.is this one effective??