Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ

Does this product leave your hair oily?

Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
1 year, 10 months ago
No it didn't. I just used a small amount on my damp hair.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Mayaguez, PR
1 year, 10 months ago
I have oily hair and also used this and not make my hair more oily than usual.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
3 years, 2 months ago
Not for me, I use about a quarter sized amount because I have long hair.
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
3 years, 8 months ago
Just use a drop of it and it will make your hair look perfect. If you use too much then your hair would land up looking oily.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Bronx
3 years, 11 months ago
If you put a lot yes it will
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
4 years ago
No, but be careful not to use it on your roots, start from the tips and work your way up