BY JOHN FRIEDA® #30 in Hair Serums

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Protect each strand against the onset of frizz. Expertly formulated with an exceptionally unique blend of silicones combined with silk protein, this serum for frizzy hair tames unruly flyaways, boosts shine and provides heat protection.
Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Some frizz treatments fee...4 Answers
  • Is this product good for helping to flat iron natural hair?3 Answers
  • Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...13 Answers
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite hair oil! It is an actual serum that hydrates the hair without making it oily. Use ONLY on damp hair, using it on dey hair can quickly make it too oily especially fine straight hair. This is the only serum to actually be able to repair my ends and cause noticeable hair growth. I have even used morrocan oil and I still suggest this over it. Slightly expensive but lasts long and you only need one or two pumps for wet hair.
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use a lot of heat styling tools like straighteners and curling irons and hair blowers so this comes in really handy I also live in Florida where humidity is any girls worst nightmare and it gets the job done 24 hours 7 days a week and it takes just a little bit in the palm of your hand after you get out of the shower
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
This low-cost drugstore find is a secret weapon against frizz for all hair types, from thick and curly to delicate and fine. One reviewer noticed that her hair "breaks less frequently" when she uses this product. Another reviewer reports that her hair is "so shiny and so manageable" thanks to this product. It also makes her hair silky, despite the fact that she styles it with heat nearly every day.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this product a while ago and ever since i have used it every time i wash my hair, first i have notice that it really de frizz my hair in a good amount and make it smoother and silky. It is great to use it before hair drying or ironing because it will improve the finish look. It is about 10 usd so it is a good deal for a great product
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I’ll be the first to say my hair is unbelievable when it comes to the frizz. I didn’t know hair could be so frizzy. This product really helps tame the frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without feeling greasy. Definitely worth buying.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is exactly what I have been looking for. My hair is chronically frizzy thanks to humid conditions all the time. I've tried so many products that didn't help that I gave up til I bought this based on reviews I read. It does exactly what it claims to do. I use two pumps for my medium length hair and it does perfectly with that. I dispense it thru my hair and then dry and I'm left with shiny, frizz free hair all day long. It's not heavy or weighs your hair down. In fact you wouldn't even know it's in your hair. It doesn't make your hair look oily either, it just looks natural and healthy without having all those frizzy flyaways. This is definitely a product I recommend to everyone
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I love this product I use it after every wash. You don’t need a lot so the bottle last forever. It takes all of the frizz out of my hair without making it too greasy. It’s smells delicious and the scent is long lasting. If you struggle with frizz I highly recommend this hair serum (more like oil).
Kaitlyn P.
Smells great and smooths my hair. Helps tame any frizzies I may have. Best used on dry hair. I focus on the ends of my hair, and i notice that my hair looks shinier and sleeker, without looking greasy.
Marcela V.
John Frieda frizz ease serum is one of the best on the market. Can’t live without it. I have a natural wavy hair, color with highlights. This is a magic.My hair looks natural for couple days, great for humidity . !!!!!
Maria P.
My hairs is usually really soft, but during the winter it began to act up. I decided to try the Frizz Ease and I love it! It gives my hair the soft feeling and allow it to look shiny, but not greasy. Even if I straighten it, my hair still looks soft and with a touch of shine. Great product to have during cold weather season.
Jenasea T.
Does this product leave your hair oily?
meena g.
Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...does it leave ur hair oily and heavyweight. ..
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
I have really really frizzy hair and have never used something like this for my hair, in fact nothing to combat my frizziness! Is this good?
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very course, curly hair and am always looking for new cost effective ways to manage the frizz. Does this product really work well to help with the frizz?

back