BY JOHN FRIEDA® #28 in Hair Serums

Protect each strand against the onset of frizz. Expertly formulated with an exceptionally unique blend of silicones combined with silk protein, this serum for frizzy hair tames unruly flyaways, boosts shine and provides heat protection.
Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Some frizz treatments fee...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for helping to flat iron natural hair?3 Answers
  • Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...13 Answers
Kara D.
This product definitely succeeds in its mission. This is a clear serum that is almost oily in texture, which helps cure frizziness. You only need a small amount in order to get the job done. I have thick, long hair and I tend to use this only during wintertime when my hair is dry and static seems to become a thing. I don't have to deal with frizzy hair often, but I find it helpful in dry conditions and static comes around. A little goes a long way as it's affordable.

10/10 recommend!
Laura R.
Willow Grove
When you think of no frizz you think of John Freida.  It delivers what is says.  You only need a little bit.  If you use too much your hair will feel very greasy and be weighed down.  I love to take this product to the beach and after I get out of the water I smooth some on.  It helps nourish my hair and control frizz.  It is worth the money.  It's not that expensive anyway!
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
This low-cost drugstore find is a secret weapon against frizz for all hair types, from thick and curly to delicate and fine. One reviewer noticed that her hair "breaks less frequently" when she uses this product. Another reviewer reports that her hair is "so shiny and so manageable" thanks to this product. It also makes her hair silky, despite the fact that she styles it with heat nearly every day.
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
I have only used this product twice now, but I ABSOLUTELY love this product. I have very dry and frizzy hair, but after showing, you just pt a small amount in your wet hair and when my hair dries, it feels soooooo soft and not nearly as frizzy! I’m constantly looking to find better products for my hair, but this has got to be one of my favs at the moment! 🌺
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this product a while ago and ever since i have used it every time i wash my hair, first i have notice that it really de frizz my hair in a good amount and make it smoother and silky. It is great to use it before hair drying or ironing because it will improve the finish look. It is about 10 usd so it is a good deal for a great product
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
One of the best thermal protections and anti frizz serums on the market. This product is expensive and for just a tiny amount. It really does keep frizz at bay all day long especially In humid conditions it works great. Kept my hair soft and touchable all day. I stopped buying primarily due to the price for such a small bottle.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I’ll be the first to say my hair is unbelievable when it comes to the frizz. I didn’t know hair could be so frizzy. This product really helps tame the frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without feeling greasy. Definitely worth buying.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
I moved to a very humid place and this baby came into handy. I love it so much. Just a few drops and it leaves my hair feeling silky and it eliminates most of my frizz. I use it both when I straighten my hair and also when I decide to wear it natural.
Kaitlyn P.
Smells great and smooths my hair. Helps tame any frizzies I may have. Best used on dry hair. I focus on the ends of my hair, and i notice that my hair looks shinier and sleeker, without looking greasy.
Marium S.
I have major frizz control. Summer winter my hair is always out of control. dry it naturally or with blow dryer. however this product has kept my hair together. Thanks to this no matter what happens my hair does not get frizzy. It also has a wonderful smell to it. A little goes a long way
Jenasea T.
Does this product leave your hair oily?
meena g.
Wondering if this real does keep hair frizz free all day...does it leave ur hair oily and heavyweight. ..
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Sanjida A.
I have really really frizzy hair and have never used something like this for my hair, in fact nothing to combat my frizziness! Is this good?
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very course, curly hair and am always looking for new cost effective ways to manage the frizz. Does this product really work well to help with the frizz?