BY JOHN FRIEDA® #45 in Hairspray

Style Creates an instant style-supporting barrier; helps seal out humidity & combats frizz, rain or shine. Now 20% More! Defend your style against frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying, firm-holding power supports even the hardest-to-handle styles all day long.  Forms a barrier around hair strands to help seal out moisture and prevent frizzing in any weather condition.  Shine-boosting formula also contains sunscreen. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Claire O.
Albion, MI
I love this hair spray.  I don't use hair spray very often, but when I do this is my go to.  It holds my hair so well and is super long lasting.  Not to mention a great smell that goes along with it.  I found that this hairspray would hold my hair very well and could protect it from frizz.
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
This is a great hair spray. I used this living in Florida, where the humidity is sure to ruin any good curls in an hour, and gotten a good two days out of fresh curls. I also haven't been known to use hair spray in moderation. My generous use of hair spray empties cans easily, but this one lasted me quite awhile.
Angelica S.
It does what it says. I love the holding power and how it tames my frizz and my curls last longer. I dont like how it leaves my hair stiff or crunchy if I use to much. This is perfect for a bun or pony tail because it really tames all the baby hairs!
Demia A.
This is the best hairspray I’ve ever used! I would take it over name brand sprays ANY day, and on my opinion, it works more effectively! It’s kept my hair held for more than 24 hours before! I’ve slept on my curls after using this only to have them look just as good whenever I wake up!
Savannah B.
Corbin
For the price this is an excellent product. It gives good hold all day long and the scent is okay. It works well in combination with other Frizz Ease products. I would definitely recommend it. A good bargain!
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
i always use this hairspray after i curl my hair. i brush the curls through afterwards and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling hard, but still holds the curls all day long. my favorite hairspray by far.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I use hairspray mainly for my nephews. I have tried this one and it is ok but didn’t hold up what I was trying to achieve. Had to use a lot and I do not like doing that.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this stuff. I got into it by purchasing a travel size for vacation. It’s now the brand I use the most. It stays in place and the frizz and flyaways are tamed!
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I’m natural and i straightened my hair and used this hairspray to help combat humidity. Didn’t work my hair still puffed up. I don’t straighten my hair often so maybe i could have used it a different way. Idk but it didn’t really work for me.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
My daughter dances competitively and this hairspray keeps all her baby hairs perfectly still. She has super fine hair and getting a perfect and smooth ballet bun is impossible without this hairspray!
Jessica E.
Does it work well for fine hair or does it weigh it down too much?
Madhuri P.
I have this product and it I love it, but every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair, the smell from the hair spray mixes with my shampoo/condition and it smells awful. Has anyone had that happen to them?
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
I have naturally curly hair, will this product keep my curls fresh and not weigh them down?
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale for $2 and I've heard good reviews about John Frieda products. Will it make my hair super hard & nasty or does it look natural?
Judith L.
How does this hairspray feels on your hair? I want to try this out by have had bad experiences with other hair sprays leaving my hair super hard to manage. I have curly hair.