BY JOHN FRIEDA® #13 in Hairspray

Style Creates an instant style-supporting barrier; helps seal out humidity & combats frizz, rain or shine. Now 20% More! Defend your style against frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying, firm-holding power supports even the hardest-to-handle styles all day long.  Forms a barrier around hair strands to help seal out moisture and prevent frizzing in any weather condition.  Shine-boosting formula also contains sunscreen. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This hairspray is just ok. It's supposed to have strong hold and act as a moisture barrier but it really didn't. I used it on my curled hair to go to a Beyoncé concert, it rained before the concert and before we even got into the stadium my curls had basically already fell out and they were just waves by that point and I was never in the rain, just effected by the humidity before and after. It also makes your hair hard and crunchy which could be ok if it was actually gonna do the job it says, but it didn't so I was disappointed.
Lani I.
Lani I.
This is THE best hairspray that I've ever used. It has a light smell in comparison to other hair sprays, and didn't trigger my allergies at all. It lasts all day, even during a 4+ hour flight, my hair did not move. Be sure to hold it the recommended distance away from your head, my arm got tired and I got a really stiff chunk of hair on my head. If you hold it at the suggested length away from your head then you get an extremely firm hold, that doesn't feel heavy, or stiff.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairspray. It's last all day and has a light smell like others hairpray. However, I think is too pricey. You can find cheaper options in the store and get basically the same effect.
I would recommend it but wouldn't buy this again, prefer to buy another one cheaper like pantene, revlon or garnier =)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This hair spray keeps my frizz away I love it, It is a bit pricey and I get it when I can, It lasts for a good amount of time and doesn't seem to damage my hair at all, Im always on the lookout for products that wont damage my hair or run out fast, This is one of them I can't wait to get my next one!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Lavaca, AR
I bought this hairspray in a travel size for a trip I was taking, and I absolutely love it. It provided me with a strong hold and I really enjoyed the scent of this hairspray. I will definitely be purchasing a full size bottle when my current hairspray runs out. I highly recommend this product.
Liz v.
Liz v.
Livermore, Ca
I am extremely picky when it comes to my hair, particularly my hairspray. I have tried everything! High end to low end and I keep coming back to this every time! It's my go to and I would be lost if they ever discontinued it! I am staring at 4 bottles of it in my bathroom right now! I stock up!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this hairspray last year, but I wasn't too impressed with it. Honestly I felt it weighted my hair down. My hair didn't feel manageable like other hair sprays I've tried do. The price was ok, but I would not repurchase this item. I have tried other hair sprays that do a better job.
Mina N.
Mina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray holds your hairs exactly where you want them, which is perfect because that's what hairspray is supposed to do (duh) but it just makes my hair so crunchy, even when I apply it from more than a foot away. Not a bad product, just doesn't leave your hair the softest
Krystina D.
Krystina D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product as much as I thought I would. I have curl6y hair and it definitely fizzes up in humidity. I felt like this weighed my hair down and left it a bit filmy feeling. I do not plan on recommending it to my friends and will not be buying it again.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
Most hair sprays don't help at all with frizz. I have thick wavy hair and it's almost always frizzy. This tames it down a lot, it's cheap, and is available at most stores that sell beauty/hair products. I buy it almost every time I run out of hairspray.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product and it I love it, but every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair, the smell from the hair spray mixes with my shampoo/condition and it smells awful. Has anyone had that happen to them?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Does it work well for fine hair or does it weigh it down too much?
Norine D.
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
I have naturally curly hair, will this product keep my curls fresh and not weigh them down?
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale for $2 and I've heard good reviews about John Frieda products. Will it make my hair super hard & nasty or does it look natural?
Mary C.
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Frizz-Ease moisture barrier every day, but especially going out in a windy day. We enjoy riding in the mountains, but getting out to take lots of photos can leave me with messy hair. This spray keeps my hair looking nice all day without going flat.