suggested searches
JOHN FRIEDA Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Spray, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)
USA

JOHN FRIEDA Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Spray, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)

4.8

5 star

75%

4 star

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This works pretty great! I haven't used hairspray in years though. I might use hairspray once a year, of that. So I don't purchase this.
My no. 1 hairspray for so many years. Never lets me down, keeps my hair in place without sticking hair together and being hard. It helps with humidity as well, and baby hairs are under control.
This hairspray 100% reduces frizz, holds like dream, also protects from moisture and humidity. The only thing that made this hairspray lose a star for me was that is does have a crunchy affect If you just use the spray. I found dampening my hair if it's in its natural curly state helps take away any crunchyness. But if my hair is straightened then dampening my hair isn't really a option. With that being said this hairspray really does give you amazing frizz control, and fantastic reduction of frizz. It also has huge hold and your hair style will stay perfectly. The scent of this hairspray isn't overpowering or overwhelming. I would definitely purchase again and continue using. This shocked me with the frizz reduction when I first used it. Definitely high, high quality.