BY JOHN FRIEDA®

One of our recommended solutions for how to help keep hair straight in humidity. Firm-holding anti-humidity hairspray supports style and seals out moisture. Helps prevent frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, QUATERNIUM-52, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE

John Frieda® Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray

Start your review of John Frieda® Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carlee P.
Love this hair spray! It is amazing! Holds curly hair all day. Not pricy at all! No comparison very good brand! It holds my straight dirty blonde hair at a very good strength! No room for improvement
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
I love frizz eaze! I don't straighten my hair often but when I do I always use frizz eaze to tame my super curly and frizzy hair! It works well and makes me feel like a model!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have thin fine & limp hair. I use this as both a setting & styling spray & it is works great for that. However it's a tad sticky. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite drug store hairspray. Holds super tight while not making it crunchy. Holds back all the frizz in the humidity. Works all day. Also great for volume and teasing the hair.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
I use hairspray mainly for my nephews. I have tried this one and it is ok but didn’t hold up what I was trying to achieve. Had to use a lot and I do not like doing that.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This hairspray is just ok. It's supposed to have strong hold and act as a moisture barrier but it really didn't. I used it on my curled hair to go to a Beyoncé concert, it rained before the concert and before we even got into the stadium my curls had basically already fell out and they were just waves by that point and I was never in the rain, just effected by the humidity before and after. It also makes your hair hard and crunchy which could be ok if it was actually gonna do the job it says, but it didn't so I was disappointed.
Cassi S.
Cabot, AR
I carry a travel size of this in my purse. It is wonderful. It hold my hair in place and keeps it from going frizzy throughout the day. It isn't a bad price either.
Nicole D.
I guess I am the rare here but this is not one of my favorites. It weighed my hair down and left it with a greasy, crunchy feel that I overall wasn't very fond of
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
I really like this hairspray. It helps my hair keep its style all day without feeling crunchy or gross like you have a lot of hairspray in, even if you use a lot.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
This makes my curls gorgeous! Love love love this product. It's not that expensive for the quality you get for the price. I tell everyone who asks about my hair!
Christine S.
How does this compare to other hairspray? Does it really protect against frizz?
Jessica E.
Does it work well for fine hair or does it weigh it down too much?
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale for $2 and I've heard good reviews about John Frieda products. Will it make my hair super hard & nasty or does it look natural?
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
I have naturally curly hair, will this product keep my curls fresh and not weigh them down?
Madhuri P.
I have this product and it I love it, but every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair, the smell from the hair spray mixes with my shampoo/condition and it smells awful. Has anyone had that happen to them?