BY JOHN FRIEDA®

One of our recommended solutions for how to help keep hair straight in humidity. Firm-holding anti-humidity hairspray supports style and seals out moisture. Helps prevent frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, QUATERNIUM-52, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE

Savannah G.
Fayetteville , AR
I bought this travel sized hair spray recently and I absolutely love it. The hold lasted all day and stayed true to what it was advertising. I don't think it was expensive, maybe a few bucks which is good. I didn't have any problems with packing it either, I just had it on my checked bag
Kenzie C.
This is a great hair spray. I used this living in Florida, where the humidity is sure to ruin any good curls in an hour, and gotten a good two days out of fresh curls. I also haven't been known to use hair spray in moderation. My generous use of hair spray empties cans easily, but this one lasted me quite awhile.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
My hair tends to fizz alot and this works great keeping g my hair under control while moisturizing and keeping my hair looking nice skinny and healthy looking without it being sticky or hard easy to run my fingers through my hair
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
.This has a great hold & not only can you buy a full size but they have travel sizes so I can carry it in my purse! My hair is fine so I have to spray it several times throughout the day & the purse or travel size comes in handy!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I have never tried the spray-can version, but I often use the cream-based kind in a tube. It helps detangle my hair and makes it soft for the next day and also protects it from Heat of a straightener.
Jamie B.
I really enjoy this hairspray! I have the mini version and it’s the perfect size to pop in your make up bag of purse & go! It’s hold is decent. I recently used it at my graduation and my hair held up well even with 86% humidity! Definitely recommend for the price!
Anitta c.
This product is good but I feel that leave my hair very heavy this have a really long lasting I used this and have a good scent but a little hard my color hair is brown and is thick I have a lot of hair and I don't have nothing to improve to this product
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I love this hair spray.  I don't use hair spray very often, but when I do this is my go to.  It holds my hair so well and is super long lasting.  Not to mention a great smell that goes along with it.  I found that this hairspray would hold my hair very well and could protect it from frizz.
Yohandra C.
Miami
Compro este producto por lo le aporta a el fris de me cabello lo recomiendo 100 % para las personas de pelo riso y aún más. Si la zona donde se vive la humedad es alta
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This hair spray keeps my fly always at bay. I love how it makes my hair feel very soft and it does not appear to be shiny or thick on my hair. I do recommend this product to everyone with long and thick hair.
Christine S.
How does this compare to other hairspray? Does it really protect against frizz?
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
I have naturally curly hair, will this product keep my curls fresh and not weigh them down?
Jessica E.
Does it work well for fine hair or does it weigh it down too much?
Madhuri P.
I have this product and it I love it, but every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair, the smell from the hair spray mixes with my shampoo/condition and it smells awful. Has anyone had that happen to them?
Mariana D.