BY JOHN FRIEDA® #39 in Hairspray

One of our recommended solutions for how to help keep hair straight in humidity. Firm-holding anti-humidity hairspray supports style and seals out moisture. Helps prevent frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, QUATERNIUM-52, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE

Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought this travel sized hair spray recently and I absolutely love it. The hold lasted all day and stayed true to what it was advertising. I don't think it was expensive, maybe a few bucks which is good. I didn't have any problems with packing it either, I just had it on my checked bag
Kenzie C.
This is a great hair spray. I used this living in Florida, where the humidity is sure to ruin any good curls in an hour, and gotten a good two days out of fresh curls. I also haven't been known to use hair spray in moderation. My generous use of hair spray empties cans easily, but this one lasted me quite awhile.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
My hair tends to fizz alot and this works great keeping g my hair under control while moisturizing and keeping my hair looking nice skinny and healthy looking without it being sticky or hard easy to run my fingers through my hair
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
I’ve been using this hair spray for at least 5 years. It’s sooooooo good! Super affordable; you can always find a deal at your local drugstore. They have promotions pretty often. Aside from the great price, this hairspray works so well! It locks in your hair and ensures you don’t have any fly-aways or frizz. So good!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
There is no better hairspray than this one from John Frieda! It truly creates a barrier against humidity, even on the most humid days. Especially if you have curly hair, like me, this hairspray is a must. It prevents frizz, adds shine and provides a soft, natural hold. Strongly recommend this one!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
.This has a great hold & not only can you buy a full size but they have travel sizes so I can carry it in my purse! My hair is fine so I have to spray it several times throughout the day & the purse or travel size comes in handy!
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
The best drugstore hairspray! I use this hairspray whenever I curl my hair. The curls usually last all day. Doesn’t leave hair too hard or sticky. Would highly recommend it! I like the smell too. One star off because I have to use a lot of spray in order to get the hold I want.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I have never tried the spray-can version, but I often use the cream-based kind in a tube. It helps detangle my hair and makes it soft for the next day and also protects it from Heat of a straightener.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This is by far the best hairspray for my thin hair when it comes to holding curls. After using a wand curler I will fluffout the curls and then spray this all over and it's magical.
Jamie B.
I really enjoy this hairspray! I have the mini version and it’s the perfect size to pop in your make up bag of purse & go! It’s hold is decent. I recently used it at my graduation and my hair held up well even with 86% humidity! Definitely recommend for the price!
Christine S.
How does this compare to other hairspray? Does it really protect against frizz?
Jessica E.
Does it work well for fine hair or does it weigh it down too much?
Madhuri P.
I have this product and it I love it, but every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair, the smell from the hair spray mixes with my shampoo/condition and it smells awful. Has anyone had that happen to them?
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
I have naturally curly hair, will this product keep my curls fresh and not weigh them down?
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale for $2 and I've heard good reviews about John Frieda products. Will it make my hair super hard & nasty or does it look natural?

back