John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by gennis e.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Cheri S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #92 in Hairspray

Buy John Frieda Hair Styling Products - John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray 10.0 oz. How-to-Use: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair. Spray in an even, all-around motion to hold style firmly in place. Concentrate spray on areas where maximum hold is desired. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meaghan M.
I have used this hairspray a lot and I would say it’s for firm hold. I used it often at dance recitals and stuff but it did the typical hairspray thing and turned my hair into rock hard straw. I am not sure if you used less the results would be the same. For dance we sprayed all the time.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I first tried this at my mother in laws house and decided I had to get some of my own. I have dry damaged hair from our well water and saw noticeable results after one use...but really felt a difference after a week.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
John Frieda's Frizz-Ease firm-hold hair spray works great for anyone with hair like mine! My hair never wants to hold and loves to get frizzy in any humidity. I typically use this spray in addition to a different spray but I feel that John Frieda's hair sprays not only smell better but they also don't leave your hair crinkly or stiff.
Morgan R.
This product is absolutely my number 1 fave! My hair doesn't feel sticky or extremely hard and fake! This is also great for girls with frizzy hair like me, because its tames the frizz and keeps my hair in check all day, no fly-aways.
Charlin F.
So far, I have been a huge fan of all John Frieda's Frizz Ease products. So it's not surprise that I love the Moitsure Barrier hair spray. I have course, thick hair, and I usually have to weigh it down with hair spray. But this spray takes care of it with "ease"!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I bought this when I was on a trip to D.C. For a wedding and forgot to pack hairspray. It's smells nice and it's very convenient to have a travel sized hair spray. I do prefer for my hair sprays to have slightly less hold so my hair isn't crunchy but this will get the job done.
Gigi G.
Kansas City, MO
Because my hair is natural, when I straighten it, I am always concerned with maintaining my blowout look for as long as I can. This product works okay, but does not offer the softness or staying power that I was hoping for for my texture. While it is affordable and easy to find, I'm not sure that I would purchase it again.
Makayla K.
This is a great hairspray if you DO NOT want your hair to move. I used this for recital and my hair kept in place the whole time! If you're wanting and lose curl look I wouldn't use this spray but if you're running around in a right up-do I would use this hairspray.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is a must have when you are in humid areas. I have curly hair and if I am in the rain or a humid climate my hair will start to frizz. If you spray this in after styling it will act as a sealant against the humidity. It really does work wonderfully.
Jennifer H.
This hair spray allows my hair to remain in place yet not look stiff. I would recommend John Frieda hairspray to anyone who wants to keep their hair in place and look sleek!! The hair spray is not expensive at all and can be found at most stores!!!