John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by gennis e.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Cheri S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Buy John Frieda Hair Styling Products - John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray 10.0 oz. How-to-Use: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair. Spray in an even, all-around motion to hold style firmly in place. Concentrate spray on areas where maximum hold is desired. see more...

Manda H.
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
I like big hair and I cannot lie! I have long, thick hair. hair that I typically wear in a beehive or victory rolls. I also live in an area of high humidity, which is not conducive to building hair into sky touching heights. that's where this hair spray comes in. I am able to build my hair to such great heights, while keeping it safe from the surrounding environment that is trying to weaken it. no frizz. no muss. no fuss. touchable softness, no stickiness. yes. perfect. more.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Columbia, KY
LOVE this hairspray! My favorite strong hold hairspray there is. It does what it says it does, a firm hold. It stays where you spray it, it is manageable for the first few seconds after spraying, after that you're stuck with it....literally! I use it when I scrunch my hair and it works great!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this hairspray for years. It does an excellent job of holding up-dos and curled hair in place. I like to use it on my daughter's hair when I braid it. It is not sticky and does not look heavy on the hair. I do like that it comes in the trial size too, so I am never without.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This is a life saver for girls like me with crazy frizzy hair!! lol it holds amazingly, and games the frizz! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last year in the summer, and i t was humid!! and I didn't have to worry about my hair at all, form then on its my go to hair spray!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really works. It does leave hair a smidge crunchy and smells a little like grape candy - which I do not like, but if you have frizzy hair or your hair is affected by humidity or moisture this is great. Its cheap but really works. Only thing I'd change is the scent.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I love using this hair spray and it doesn't make my hair crunchy like other hair sprays. It makes my hair stay in place with out making it look super stiff. I love using this when I curl my hair because it makes my curls stay in place but not to crunchyou and stiff.
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Taylor Mill, KY
One of my favorite hair sprays! I've been using this spray for years, it's ALWAYS my go-to spray! It's better than most salon sprays I've used. It works perfect for my fine hair and doesn't make it crunchy or dry feeling. I'll always have this in my product drawer.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great lightweight hairspray for everyday use. It held really well and didn't make my hair feel sticky or hard. It's a great step up in value from very inexpensive brands. It lasted through most of the day and smelled pretty good too, but it was strong.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray does a great job of holding up many hair styles without leaving too much of a crunch or flaky residue when brushed out. I haven't noticed a difference with it withstanding moisture and I still seem to experience frizziness.
Naik C.
Naik C.
This hair spray is excellent for controlling frizz. When used hair remains controlled , and not feel hard to the touch , not sticky. It is ideal for use if you will be outdoors . I recommend it. Also to maintain and shape curls