John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Cheri S.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray uploaded by gennis e.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #95 in Hairspray

Buy John Frieda Hair Styling Products - John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray 10.0 oz. How-to-Use: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair. Spray in an even, all-around motion to hold style firmly in place. Concentrate spray on areas where maximum hold is desired. see more...

Manda H.
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
I like big hair and I cannot lie! I have long, thick hair. hair that I typically wear in a beehive or victory rolls. I also live in an area of high humidity, which is not conducive to building hair into sky touching heights. that's where this hair spray comes in. I am able to build my hair to such great heights, while keeping it safe from the surrounding environment that is trying to weaken it. no frizz. no muss. no fuss. touchable softness, no stickiness. yes. perfect. more.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Columbia, KY
LOVE this hairspray! My favorite strong hold hairspray there is. It does what it says it does, a firm hold. It stays where you spray it, it is manageable for the first few seconds after spraying, after that you're stuck with it....literally! I use it when I scrunch my hair and it works great!
Monica T.
Monica T.
I have been using this hairspray for years. It does an excellent job of holding up-dos and curled hair in place. I like to use it on my daughter's hair when I braid it. It is not sticky and does not look heavy on the hair. I do like that it comes in the trial size too, so I am never without.
Christi B.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
I generally love all thing John Frieda. However, this hair spray was disappointing to me. It was too sticky for my hair type, which is wavy to curly, depending on the weather. It did hold my curls all day, but at the expense of my neck feeling like I washed with sugar water. Never again...
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Jackson, NC
LOVE IT! My hair is always frizzing and other hair sprays never worked for me until I used this. This is like the only hair spray I currently use. It holds my frizzes and the volume of my hair is unbelievably incredible. My number one product for controlling and holding frizz and volume.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Westfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this hairspray after I curled my hair for a special occasion and a lot of people picked up on how my hair smelled really nice. It was a bit crunchy, like most hair sprays but it did the job and i will use it in the near future. i would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This is a life saver for girls like me with crazy frizzy hair!! lol it holds amazingly, and games the frizz! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last year in the summer, and i t was humid!! and I didn't have to worry about my hair at all, form then on its my go to hair spray!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really works. It does leave hair a smidge crunchy and smells a little like grape candy - which I do not like, but if you have frizzy hair or your hair is affected by humidity or moisture this is great. Its cheap but really works. Only thing I'd change is the scent.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I love using this hair spray and it doesn't make my hair crunchy like other hair sprays. It makes my hair stay in place with out making it look super stiff. I love using this when I curl my hair because it makes my curls stay in place but not to crunchyou and stiff.
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Taylor Mill, KY
One of my favorite hair sprays! I've been using this spray for years, it's ALWAYS my go-to spray! It's better than most salon sprays I've used. It works perfect for my fine hair and doesn't make it crunchy or dry feeling. I'll always have this in my product drawer.