John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Eva M.John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Angelina F.John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Cathy W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with Anti-Damage Technology, this repair shampoo cleanses, instantly restores and prevents the appearance of future damage. Hair is visibly healthy and strengthened after just one use.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Erythritol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid,  Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Silk, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene.

Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
One of my friends actually gave me a set of this shampoo and conditioner because she found them on sale, I love them. I have always loved John Frieda products since I was a younger teen. They work great with curly hair and this product specifically conditions so well.
Daniela D.
This shampoo and conditioner especially are my favorites. It targets dryness, breakage, frizz, etc.. It makes your hair feel so soft and silky and luxurious. So affordable and available everywhere. Have used it for years
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I have really dry and damaged hair so I’m always looking for a repairing shampoo. This shampoo made my hair feel really soft. I also noticed my curly were less frizzy after a few uses. I would definitely recommend it.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Tiffany M.
Muncie, IN
I love this product I have really frizzy and curly hair and it tames it with ease. I love all John Frida products for my hair. They smell good and hold well without the crunch.
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
Amazing amazing amazing. So much love for this product. I have thick wavy hair and I believe it really leaves it shiny and smooth. So worth the price investment.
Sandra W.
Idaho Falls , ID
I typically really love the John Frieda line but I feel as if these should mainly be advertised for someone with dry hair. I have normal hair and this weighed it down so much and made it very greasy. I also developed so much dandruff. I really wanted to love this but sadly did not work on my hair. It is however very moisturizing and I did not have to straighten it such as I normally do.
Angelina F.
I was reading an article about good drug store shampoo and conditioners and cane across this. I thought I had to try it for myself. It's a great cheaper alternative to salon shampoos. I would definitely buy this again. I bought mine at ulta and used a coupon for an even better price point.
Bonnie V.
Milwaukie
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo
I really like this Shampoo! When you use this product and your hair is fine, curly or damaged this shampoo comes in handy! Moisturizer, helps nourish split ends and gets your hair back on track!
Taryn H.
Franklin
As a woman with naturally curly and often frizzy hair, I love all John Frieda products. This shampoo smells great and helps my hair stay frizz free making my curls look and feel better. I buy this often and will continue to buy and use in the future.

back