John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner, 6 fl oz uploaded by Christina R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

New Professional Strength Conditioning Nutrient Rich Treatment Deeply Nourishes 2 Contains Amino Repaid Complex This intense weekly treatment visibly repairs and fortifies dry, heat-damaged, frizzy hair to help protect against breakage as it moisturizes, silkens and shines. see more...

Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this only if you hate your hair and want it all gone. It doesn’t condition that well and leaves a buildup on your hair that in time cause it to break. Terrible ingredients. Trash.
Kayla W.
I've only purchased this product once. It smelled great and did a good job conditioning and detangling my hair while using it. I can't say that I noticed a huge lasting effect throughout the week, though.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use only a little it gos a long way. Perfect hair frizz fighting control My hair and humidity have not been getting long well this summer and the Frizz control stuff is perfect
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its works very well to reduce frizz keeping my hair weightless volume and fine for long time. Also you can aply on dry hair to save you from emergences
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. With frizzy dry curly hair its hard to find products i trust and that work wonders. I trust this prodict and get great results!
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my hair this one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
This product works miracles for my hair! It has a nice scent and texture. It is not too heavy on your hair either.
Chloe V.
This stuff works great! My mom uses this stuff religiously and swears by it.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of the Frizz Ease products, and I love, love this deep conditioner. I use it about every two weeks.
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good stuff to add with another more intensive hair moisturizer ..Especially with my long out of control, frizz prone hair. If you don't have all those problems.. A little of this goes a long way :-)
Melisa S.
Beresford, SD
I didn't know John Frieda made frizz ease.
Amari H.
How well does this work with natural hair ?
P R.
Laurel, MD
I have been trying to decide on a deep conditioner for sometime now. I have frizzy, curly hair. What is John Frieda a good deep conditioner for frizzy hair?
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have platinum blonde hair does this product help tame dizziness and the brittleness?
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.