John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner uploaded by Kemsy P.John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner uploaded by Eva M.John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner uploaded by Christina R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Leave-In Conditioner

Repair surface damage caused by stresses of over-styling and daily wear and tear. Enriched with Milk Protein and Avocado Oil, this deep conditioner gives silky-smooth softness and shine. With regular use, dehydrated and frizzy hair is quenched, nourished and conditioned. Strengthening formula helps reduce breakage.
Deep conditioner suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-14M, Phytantriol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Persea Gratissima Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

Buy on Amazon
Bailey G.
I loved this! Definitely helped with my frizz. A little goes a long way though so make sure you don’t ya too much. Smells great, really made a difference in my hair. It was a lot softer and the frizz was much less tame using this product.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love this product. First of all it smells amazing! Leaves your hair feeling super soft and silky. I have a lot of tangling issues due to how thick my hair is and it helps with that issue too. I got this at Walmart
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
I started using this a month ago and I leave it on for a little longer than it suggest. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. Also definitely helps with fly aways because it leaves your air very conditioned.
Angelina A.
Panama City Beach, FL
This leave in conditioner isn’t bad. John Freida’s products work really well, especially for the price. My biggest problem with this cream is that i feel like it makes my hair feel heavy and kind of greasy, though this may be due to me using it with a heavy hand. It works to hydrate the hair but I wouldn’t consider it a miraculous product.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Great for as needed deep conditioner. I have thick curly hair that gets tangled easily. This deep conditioner has helped detangle the ends. You do have to leave it on a little longer to get the full effect.
Mara M.
Alpharetta
I use this once every two weeks as part of my hair mask process and I must say that I really do notice a difference when I use this. It has a great consistency and I can tell that it actually helps rehydrate my hair whenever I use it
Jacie P.
This is a great conditioner but not a great deep conditioner. My hair is extremely thick and course with crazy frizz this time of year. It didn't necessarily tame the frizz but it was a nice conditioner. I like John Frieda Frizz Ease products and I think they work well all together. Not my favorite, go to product for frizz. I'm still searching for one that works great for me.
Zayna E.
Olyphant, PA
This is the best leave in cond ever!! I use it daily and it deff helps with frizz. My hair is soo frizzy if I don't put anything in it and just let it dry, when I use this after he shower my hair is so under control and I lovvee it! One of my holy grail items , can't live without this!!
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Helps make my hair less frizzy which really helps on humid days when my hair just won't stay put, it keeps it calmer I usually have to put 2-3 coats throughout the day, I have fake thick brown hair so it can get a little out of hand at times but this helps
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
I didn't know John Frieda made frizz ease.
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
I have been trying to decide on a deep conditioner for sometime now. I have frizzy, curly hair. What is John Frieda a good deep conditioner for frizzy hair?
Amari H.
How well does this work with natural hair ?
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have platinum blonde hair does this product help tame dizziness and the brittleness?
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.