John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditioner uploaded by Sherry M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Replenish moisture and repair the look and feel of dry, heat-damaged hair with this repairing conditioner. This powerful formula infused with Amino Repair Complex and vital nutrients repairs dry, damaged hair, helping seal split ends and restoring shine for soft, manageable hair.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Erythritol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Bis-hydroxy/methoxy Amodimethicone, Parfum,  Behenyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol,  PEG-14M, Disodium EDTA, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene.

• How does this conditioner work? Does it really repair? I ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work? 1 Answers
Mary S.
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditioner  live in an extremely dry climate and have not found much that works on my dry, damaged, frizzy hair. I use this product about once a week and I really enjoy the way that it makes my hair feel after. It is very clearly not as dry and damaged and has a bit of a smoother look. Great results for the price.
Theresa A.
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner is a way to save my hair especially in the summer months. Time In the sun, time in the pool (the chlorine!), extra shampooing all takes a toll on my hair. I am so glad there is an affordable product that can reverse the damage that I have done. My hair is soft, strong, without frizzy split ends, and smells wonderful. I recommend this deep conditioner without reservation.
Angelina F.
I use this conditioner with the shampoo. It does what it say, it keeps my hair feeling very soft and frizz free after I get out of the shower. I leave it in my hair for about 2-4 minutes. It compares great to higher end products. I would repurchase.
Justine L.
Everett, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, omg this is one of my FAVS!! It's so smooth and light weight and smell great. I have fine hair so I only need a dime amount in two sections. It's lasts me a while. I really think anyone that has dry and hair that gets tangled easy and need that extra oils and moisturizer added to try this.💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is an excellent product for fine, chemically treated hair like mine. I have a dry scalp, and it provides the perfect amount of moisture. It has a very clean smell and is long-lasting. This is my go-to every time.
Emily S.
 John Freda is a good brand for any shampoo or conditioner I think it's nice and smells good it's pretty affordable it's best for a dry scalp it has a nice son it's a long lasting I don't have a dress code 5 normal hair but it's good I would say that it compares to like Loriell or if the 10 it's pretty good I'd recommend it
Mary C.
This is amazing. It smells good and leaves your hair feeling great. It works on colored hair and it works well with frizz. I use it everyday I shower. I would recommend it to any frizzy haired person
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
My daughter has very frizzy hair and this product has been a miracle! Her hair is soft, shiny, and no frizz after use! This is a MUST HAVE if you have frizzy hair!
Zoe W.
Waterloo
I love this! It makes my hair so soft and smell so good, it also helps reduce frizz. I can barely ever find a product that actually reduces frizz like it says it will but this one does
Jacinda P.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't have damaged hair, but I use this about once a week or once every two weeks mixed in my conditioner, and I let it sit in my hair for a 5-10 minutes, and it makes my hair so silky soft and has prevented split ends. I straighten my hair everyday and I think this has aided in preventing damage...If you are someone with damaged hair I think this would really work to repair it. Even a little bit of product in your hair for a few minutes does a lot.
Samantha C.
How does this conditioner work? Does it really repair? I love this brand and open to trying many products from this brand!
selene O.