BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The Micro-fine Mist provides a brushable hold that is soft tothe touch but provides unbeatable hold & defies frizz. Versatileformula can be used while styling hair or to lock in a finishedlook. Utilizes a combination of polymers to create a flexible film thatis brushable and provides natural movement. Kao Proprietarypolymer provides ease of glide of heat tools to give smoothfinish to the style

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water, Quaternium-52, Hydrolyzed Keratin.

• Heard terrible things about the smell of it...anyone have...3 Answers
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
This hairspray works well. I use it to spray the crown of my head when I straighten my hair to eliminate the little frizzy hairs that stick up. It lasts the whole day and keeps my hair in place which is what it should be doing.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I have some crazy frizz and thought this may help for when I pull my hair back, but I was wrong. My fly always never seem to stay down unless I spray half the bottle on them which leaves my hair feeling discussing. I was expressing a much better product when I purchased this.
Dani N.
Washburn
Love this hairspray, used it and repurchased it quite a bit over the years, it’s very affordable and does a great job compared to similar products in its price range. Doesn’t leave the hair feeling crunchy but gives it a nice hold that lasts all day.
Tyleen S.
I overall really like this hairspray! I have to be careful though of how much I spray in one area and how close I’m holding it to my head because it tends to leave a whitened splotch of the product on my hair. Still amazing though!
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
I don't use hairspray often when I do it mainly when my hair is up. I tend to spray the front and pony to keep the frizz down. This frizz ease intense good hair does the trick. I recommend this to EVERYONE that has frizzy hair moments. To the ones that are fed up with the little hairs that aren't baby hair and aren't long enough for a pony... to the ones that need bobby pins to hold them back... you know who you are. You can buy this anywhere... hair salons, department stores, drug stores! GET IT AND YOU'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I really like this hair spray. It gets the job done. Great for up do's because it lasts all day long. The only complaint I have is the scent. It smells like a typical cheap hair spray. But because it does a great job I will continue using it.
Amanda M.
Sarver, PA
I love this hairspray! I have never experienced hold that was said to be good and actually delivered.  This spray is long lasting and not overly expensive.  It is on the upper level of price but for the great quality, it is worth the price.  It can be found anywhere hair care products are sold.
Bre B.
Jacksonville
've had this product for awhile. It gets the job done. Its leaves hair with a soft feel to the touch. It absorbs any visual excess oils and odors. It smells fresh like you just got out of the shower. I use this product usually after yoga or going to the gym.... It truly is a miracle. I would recommend this to anyone who is just wanting a fresh look for when you need to grab and go.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Really great hairspray! It's intense but it doesn't leave my hair super crunchy or wet looking ! It helps hold my hair the way I styled it but still gives it the flexibility that it needs so it's not staying in one spot !
Jordan K.
I got this on clearance at my local Ulta and I am LOVING it! I have very dry, frizzy, curly hair. This product holds my hair in place in humid weather but doesn't dry it out like most other hairsprays. Highly recommended!
Monica S.
Heard terrible things about the smell of it...anyone have any issues with it?

back