BY JOHN FRIEDA®

In an ultra-fine mist enriched with Keratin and special polymers, this hairspray for frizzy hair leaves style feeling soft and smooth. Lightly sets for a soft-to-the-touch, frizz-free finish. Easily re-workable style. Expertly formulated to be layered when styling with heated tools. Provides essential heat protection. Spray all over to finish and hold smooth, touchable style. Suitable for all levels of frizz, including color-treated hair.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, ALCOHOL, PROPYL ENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-9, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, WATER, HYDROLYZED KERATIN.

Shana P.
Mableton, GA
This is one of my favorite flexible hold hairsprays. Great scent. And doesn’t make hair too hard or crunchy. Good for styles that don’t require a lot of hold. I mostly use it to smooth fly always or when wearing my hair straight. If I curl my hair or do something that requires more hold, though I would not recommend.
Kelsie C.
Tacoma, WA
I have a hard time spending a lot of money on hair spray so this has been my go-to. I love using this after I curl my hair to just lock the curls in place. I don’t like hair spray that makes my hair feel crunchy so I love that you can’t feel it on your hair. I have very thick hair so I have to use a lot of hairspray but this bottle still lasts a long time! Will definitely continue to repurchase.
Stacey M.
fresno,ca
Yes and yes!
If your hair gets frizzy and it is constantly going out of place maybe baby hair? This is definitely a great product for you . I like this to keep my natural curls in place and not turn into a frizz ball!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is a fantastic flexible hold hairspray, when I blow out my hair I like to use a finishing spray that doesn’t leave my hair sticky, crunchy, or helmet head. This is the one. It sets my hair and holds the curl without any crunchiness or stiffness. It even adds a little extra shine.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This is a really nice hairspray. I love using it when I curl my hair, it holds the curls very well. It’s affordable and I bought it at Fred Meyers. The scent is nice and I definitely recommend if you are going out and you need your hair to stay
Ronnie P.
Love it is cheap, is great to work with, not dries my hair. Gives me volume and body with good control. I like more than other brands it definitely gives a 5 of 5 stars since is really great product.
Brooke G.
Naples, FL
I struggle because my hair is so straight, and if I do not hairspray it after curling, then my hair will fall flat in a matter of an hour. However, I hate that stiff wet look I get a lot after I apply hairspray. I feel like the curls don't move as much as they do when I don't hairspray. This however lets me keep that un-hairsprayed look while helping my hold my curls. I usually don't spray directly on the curls, but rather in my hand and then I  scrunch or I fluff and spray from a ways away.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This is a great hairspray for everyday use or for a night out and you need extra hold. I've found that you can layer up for a stronger hold if you need that. This definitely helps to keep the frizzies away all day for me! I sometimes spray a little on a toothbrush and focus on the flyaways on my roots.
Cheyanne T.
This is a really nice hairspray. It doesn't make your hair hard and crunchy like a lot of other hairsprays. It lasts all day. It is affordable and easy to find. I find myself buying this hairspray the most from the drugstore. It's a great option and I would recommend!
Liz G.
Tulsa, OK
I use this when I do vintage styling which involves a lot of tweaking the hair. I typically put it in after a wet set to hold the curls in place, but I need something that will allow me to brush and reshape if needed. This fits the bill. I don't know that it is my holy grail product, but for someone who doesn't use hair spray much, it works for me!
Charissa M.
Is this a good hairspray
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Does this really work? i tried the purple bottle and my hair was still frizzy..What are some of your results in this product?