John Frieda® Frizz Ease KeraFirm Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Emily N.John Frieda® Frizz Ease KeraFirm Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Maria C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Targeted spray subdues unruly hair and blocks humidity for 24 hours of frizz-free, glossy style
Locks in style with 24-hour humidity protection
Keratin infused salon-finish

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water, Quaternium-52, Hydrolyzed Keratin.

Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
Walton, KY
This hairspray is budge-proof! My hair always goes straight about 1 hr after I curl it or do anything else to it. This hairspray keeps my hairstyle ALL DAY! If I spray an extra layer before bed, curls can stay for the next day! It doesn’t make my hair overly crunchy or sticky. It smells great and definitely recommend to anyone else looking for a good hairspray!!
Emily N.
New Jersey
I posted this on my Instagram and tagged #influencer because this is one of my #favorites. Whenever I want STRONG , long lasting, great spiral curls this is the hairspray I use.

Today I did these curls, I went to a festival in the humidity and a little amount of rain... And took this photo AFTER I got home. I got these curls with my #minicurlingwand which I did a review video on.

Please buy & try - a 100% recommendation on my end. ❤️
Kimberly H.
When I have my straight hair I like to make sure my hair doesn’t get frizzy since I have curly hair and this does wonders! Makes my hair stay in place without getting really hard. I definitely recommend using this.
Laura R.
San Diego, CA
I love this product it's so much better than alternatives out there and it never disappoints. Unlike other brands that make your hair feel crunchy afterwards my hair stays soft with this and I absolutely live for that
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I really love this spray. I use this for special occasions, as I don’t use John Frieda® Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray on a daily basis. When I do use I like the strength of the spray to last all day long. It’s easy and convenient.
Tami R.
My hair is heavy and straight, that is eay is not easy for me to find a hair spray that can deal with my issues, but this this product is the exception. Brings strong hold which allows my to create the hair style that I want
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Good hairspray that my husband doesn’t mind using because in his words it doesn’t smell like flowers. Not my personal favorite though because it does give you hair some shine. But I will use in a pinch if my can runs out.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this hairspray for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This hairspray is GREAT when you are going for a wavy look! It will keep your flyaways down while keeping the movement in your waves/curls. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I really prefer to have a hairspray that can comb out easily. This hairspray really sticks so I don't suggest using it if you're someone who wants the flexibility of hairstyling between washes.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
one thing i don't really like about this product is that it has a weird smell to me i don't really like it but overall it really is a good product, it really works it doesnt leave my hair with white flakes like other hairsprays do