BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Nessa C.
This is an okay/good heat protectant, it's not the best but its okay maybe for extensions and things. I wouldn't use it on my natural hair though. (Not sure if it actually protects...)
Denise V.
Love this product! I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before.
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
I love this product! I use it daily when straightening my hair and it does awesome at protecting my hair! I definitely recommend this if you use a lot of heat tools on your hair!
Carolina V.
Weston, FL
It does keep the frizz to a minimum though not eliminating it completely. However I believe after using it a year that it is helping to protect my hair from the constant heat exposure that occurs. Overall I would buy this product again.
Works well but need quite a lot for thick hair. I used it and too much liquid can out as well and made sizzling noises when I applied heat. But overall did protect my hair.
Paige M.
Meridian, ID
I really wanted to like this product, and it does an okay job but I feel like it doesn't make enough of a difference for me to want to go out and buy this spray again.
Theresa s.
Denver, CO
I have to have this product at all times. Since I Been using It, have notices that my hair is not so damaged, and I love how it makes my hair feel soft and smooth
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair. I love the smell and it does leave my hair nice and soft. I am not sure if it is actually saving my hair from heat damage, but I like the end results.
Ale E.
South Bend, IN
Personally i thought it was great! My hair loves to impersonate a lion mane and using this helped all that nasty frizz go down! even better though, it made my crazy curls go soft and silky when straight! I loveeeeeee it!
mayra z.
Salinas, CA
When i first got it i used to love it. It still leaves my hair looking nicer and smoothr than other drugstore products but i feel like i want to try something different. I will probably repurchase it in the future.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??