BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Spray
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I really love this hair product. It smells so good and protects your hair from the heat of your hair dryer, curling iron or hair straightener. No one wants burnt hair!! It also helps control the frizz! I would definitely buy again and it is affordable,
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
I enjoy using this spray when I plan on straightening or even curling my hair, it evenly distributes into my hair and I also love that it makes my hair feel weightless some of the other sprays weigh my hair down but this one actually works well.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
As a frizzy hair sufferer, I've unfortunately found the Frizzease line just okay. Yes, it calms frizz but leaves a "coat" on the hair that feels sticky and heavy at times.
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
I have heard great reviews from this Product from friends and Family members ,so I bought it and let me say that I love it. It leaves my hair super soft and it makes my straightner straightnen my hair more beautiful. I recommend it.
Emily S.
Newark, DE
This stuff is trully magical! I use this on my hair when it's both damp or dry and it takes away all frizziness and doesn't leave my hair as greasy as some other sprays.
Jenna H.
Bloomington, IN
I love this stuff! It's light weight and really does protect your hair from the harmful heat! It smells good , and does leave a sticky residue like some other brands do!
Brittany N.
I swear by this stuff when I'm straightening my hair. I feel like this does an amazing job of protecting my hair and I have never seen any damage while using this product
Nichole S.
I use the Heat Defeat spray that's not just for straightening hair and I love it. I am able to dry my curly hair faster without damage with this spray, it keeps my hair shiny and bouncy. I didn't find any stickiness to it at all.
Alice B.
Valdosta, Ga
I really Love this heat protection spray has a very nice smell and their products are great frizz fighters actually some of the best I've used on the market nothing worse than hair frizz won't have any of that with this
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Haven't left this product since the first day I bought it . My hair straightened so quickly and was left so soft and got no frizz what's o ever. Unbelievably good
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Paige M.
I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?

Amazon