BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Nancy R.
Avondale, AZ
When I had my hair dyed for some reason this was the best product ever but now that my hairs been natural for over 3 years I find it leaves my hair kind of muddy feeling. Like the product just sticks to my hair in an awkward way. Wax?
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
I really like this heat protector product. It is a reliable brand and worked great to protect my hair. I have thick long hair, so I need it protected and this helped. I have tried many other things and this helps the most. I recommend it to anyone needing a heat protectant
Caity C.
Great to use if you consistently use heat to style your hair. Lightweight enough to apply generously, before using heat tools. The smell is nice, not too overpowering. Overall a great addition to my hair care routine.
Nathaly M.
I've found what I been looking for. I don't use my heat appliances very often, but when I do I want to make sure that I am protecting my hair so that I can avoid damaging it, and having it breaking off.
Tiffany N.
Atlanta, GA
I was excited to get this product in my VoxBox. I am a natural girl with some unruly curls. When I straighten my hair i sometimes have issues with it staying straight. This product definitely helped with that. I do wish that my results lasted a little longer but overall I was pleased!
Jennifer A.
Greenfield, IN
I don't use blow dryers or curling irons often, but when I don't have time for my hair to dry naturally, I spritz on some John Frieda Heat Defeat to protect my locks from being dried out. I love it!
Rocio H.
Kyle, TX
I straighten my hair not very often since I have thick wavy hair and it can take so long.. I also don't want to damage my hair too much. So I would occasionally use this before I straighten by hair, I keeps my hair straight and protects it. Get's job done fantastically!
jennifer b.
This kind of makes my hair hard to straighten or curl. It makes it rough and hard. I have dry thick hair so maybe this product is better for people with fine silky hair. When I use my products to make my hair smooth and soft I feel like this just counteracts all of that.
Jessica L.
Tried it a few months ago, the smell was very strong. Its a good thing it didn't smell so bad. It smelled like you just came back from the hair salon. Don't really know if it did anything to my hair, didn't feel any result. Will try again in a few months.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I really love this hair product. It smells so good and protects your hair from the heat of your hair dryer, curling iron or hair straightener. No one wants burnt hair!! It also helps control the frizz! I would definitely buy again and it is affordable,
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??