BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Im sure it definitely protects my hair from being damaged but the problem is that I feel the product is a bit more thicker than expected. It weighs down my hair. It works great for thick hair. Not on thin fine mane.
Brandy B.
I really like JF products as well. This one i use a lot because i straighten my hair often. If i dont i have a big hot wavy mess on my head lol. But i like it it calms my frizz and protects from the heat.
Rebecca R.
My hair is thick and when I blow dry my hair it gets well volumized (not a real word) and not in a good way, I spray this on my damp hair blow dry and go which is great because I have two kids and I'm always getting myself ready last.
I also spray a bit on my hands rub them together and gently lay down and fly away hairs on the top of my head.
Would definitely recommend to friends and have used it on my daughter's hair.
Adele H.
I have used this product for a while. Gray for when I want to Staufer my hair it help prevents damage to my hair . Last well. Smells good ! I would recommend it !
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I have no idea what the five-star givers are on, but I want it! =P I'm not even halfway through my blowout and am appalled; I left my Eva NYC at home and using this in a pinch but next time I'll just go bare. My hair is taking f o r e v e r, has no shine, seems blah, and it looks as though Heat Defeat is just sitting on my hair, taking up valuable real estate! I've been through every brand of heat protectant/blowout product on the shelves and this has been the worst. My hair is very thick though, so maybe this is just better suited for thinner-haired folks.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This is my favorite heat spray. The pump spray makes it easy to spray exactly where I want. It keeps my ends soft when I use my flat iron. It has an amazing salon scent. It's a light spray that doesn't make my hair feel heavy or dull.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love this styling spray. It used to be called a straightening spray but now it's just a styling spray which is fine. It works the same. I use this as part of my straightening regiment. You can find it in pretty much any store and I just spray it on generously and it protects my hair from all my heat tools and keeps frizz away like it claims. I also think it does great at helping my hair stay straight.
Kelly C.
Baltimore, MD
This product is just ok. I can't tell if it is really protecting my hair, which isn't much of a surprise but I thought it would help keep my hair smooth and straight......but it doesn't. It doesn't help with frizzy hair or flyaways. In fact, it leaves a weird gummy feeling on my hair. I almost feel like I am cooking a weird plastic chemical into my hair. The price however is definitely a plus. There are a lot of similar products out there that are seriously over priced, this product, however, is fairly priced.
Clarissa N.
I just recently bought this product and I thought it was good. I have naturally straight thick hair so I just use it to blow dry my hair. I noticed when I put it on it had a smell to it like a sweet smell but it was very light. After I was done blow drying my hair my hair had so much volume to it. It was different but a good different. I noticed my hair was thicker and just happy lol. I enjoyed this product. It did give me a few tangles when I would spray it on but thats okay. Other than that my hair looks amazing!
Em G.
I really enjoyed this product! I love love love the scent of it and it's very easy to put on the hair. The application sprayer is a lot better than the normal spray on other products. The price is reasonable and the product itself is quality. My one concern is not an even application to the hair itself but that may be human error. Overall I recommend this product.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??