BY JOHN FRIEDA® #72 in Hairspray

Protect your hair from damaging heat styling tools with this protective spray and prep your hair for a beautiful, smooth style. Heat protecting spray formulated with ThermaGuard Complex and humectants replenishes hair, leaving it smooth and moisturised. Helps seal strands and prevent breakage.
Suitable for all levels of frizz and safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bis-PEG-10 Dimethicone/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• Is there any other products in this protective line and i...1 Answers
  • I have extremely frizzy hair. Will this actually work?1 Answers
  • Does it help the frizz and the hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I never used to use heat protecting spray, but ever since I've started using this I feel like it helps to straighten my hair even faster and easier than before. " in 1 review
  • "This product is great for blow drying my curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "Although i have extremely thick hair so maybe it'll work better for people with thin hair" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time before I curl or blow dry my hair." in 1 review
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
I tried this and i personally didn't love it. it wasn't bad though. i would use this again but it's not the first choice I'd have in mind.
Xen H.
i use this one before i use any heat tools.. it's pretty good but i just don't like the smell but it's no biggie.. i still use it
Alejandra A.
El olor es agradable, pero no le quito a mi cabello el frizz, ni siquiera lo hace más manejable al contrario, lo deja pegajoso
Paula M.
Bogota
It's super light and leaves my hair shinny and protected. Doesn't have any disgusting smell and works wonders with flat irons
Ketevan T.
New Castle, DE
amazing heat protective spray, until I used nothing, my ends would all split, but this once doesn’t let the iron burn my hair
Sam N.
Sydney, New South Wales
Its the first time i have used this product and it is absolutely amazing!!! My hair was so soft after straightening it!!!!!
George J.
Sheffield
This clearly does protect my hair from heat but unfortunately makes it feel really really sticky and greasy while doing so.
Mss C.
Maple
Love the scent! Leaves my hair shiny and protected from the heating products like curling iron and straightening iron
Sarita P.
I absolutely love it! Great price for a great product! Protects my hair through curls waves and straightening.
Alex C.
Georgetown
Makes my hair so soft and shiny. this is a MUST HAVE in my beauty routine. John Freida has never let me down.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it help the frizz and the hair?
Gina S.
Is there a smell to this product? If so, what is the best way to describe it?
Katie S.
, WI
Is this used best on dry hair right before heating, or applied to wet hair a while before drying and heating?
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a heat protectant spray?
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
What don't you like about this Product,??